+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 before Medical passed, time to PPR?

Amir89

Mar 25, 2020
Yes I was since the begining. Some ppl say that this status ip2 since AOR is for candidates who are requested for biometrics like me. Anyway nowadays IP1, IP2...statuses are misleading.just keep your faith and be patient. I am doing the same here. By the way, I was requested for schedule A form as additional document request, meanwhile you can prepare it in case of. Good luck.
What happened then?

murali_vanka

Mar 12, 2020
Hi All,

I got AOR on March 19,2020. I received Biometrics' request on May12, 2020.
I have the following query:-
1) My medicals status is 'We are reviewing the results of your medical exam'. But i have noticed that usually medicals status update(medical passed) and biometrics request happen back to back. But i am not finding any change in my Medical status yet.

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi All,

1) My medicals status is 'We are reviewing the results of your medical exam'. But i have noticed that usually medicals status update(medical passed) and biometrics request happen back to back. But i am not finding any change in my Medical status yet.
Hi I am in the same status as of May27 -received biometrics letter but medical under review. Can you confirm if you got any further updates ?

murali_vanka

Mar 12, 2020
No update in medical. I couldn't do bitometrics as Biometric centres are closed in Canada. Did you receive any update in Medicals?

Jonnipher2018

Nov 22, 2018
Hi All,

your file still fresh..if you pass MEP and received invitation letter for pre-arrival,your file will go to IP2 soon...

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hey guys
Which one comes first
1. eligibility passed then cic ask for second medical,
2. or after the second medical they start our criminality, security and background check?

Jonnipher2018

Nov 22, 2018
Hey guys
Which one comes first
1. eligibility passed then cic ask for second medical,
2. or after the second medical they start our criminality, security and background check?
IF YOU PASS ELIGIBILITY THEN YOU HAVE PROCEED TO MED,IF YOU PASS MEP THEN THEY WILL GO TO CHECK YOUR BG..IM STUCK AT IP2..BUT THE MANILA IMMIGRATION MESSAGE ME TODAY TO SEND MY NEW UPDATED MAILING ADDRESS AND IM SO VERY NERVOUS ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THERE IS A CHANCE THAT MY PR'S REFUSED..

GOD BLESS US ALL

Reactions: John david

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
IF YOU PASS ELIGIBILITY THEN YOU HAVE PROCEED TO MED,IF YOU PASS MEP THEN THEY WILL GO TO CHECK YOUR BG..IM STUCK AT IP2..BUT THE MANILA IMMIGRATION MESSAGE ME TODAY TO SEND MY NEW UPDATED MAILING ADDRESS AND IM SO VERY NERVOUS ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THERE IS A CHANCE THAT MY PR'S REFUSED..

GOD BLESS US ALL
I they want to refuse ur pr they wont ask to update them with ur mail address. Be positive, u will hear a good news very soon