+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 before Medical passed, time to PPR?

Ahmedzu

Mar 8, 2019
My timeline is 09 Months to completion,

I believe it depends from case to another,

But is it possible to get PPR before estimated time of completion?

Or they commit on their estimation only

fkundrat

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018

Yes...I think most of the cases are done before the time completion.

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
I am over the six months and no word, I am not sure if my application was denied.
My AOR was September 7 2018
I am told that the PPR e-mails are taking 7-20 days after the IP2 stage.

This is my status.
Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing weather you meet eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the Medical
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Arlit rathi

Aug 16, 2018
I am over the six months and no word, I am not sure if my application was denied.
My AOR was September 7 2018
I am told that the PPR e-mails are taking 7-20 days after the IP2 stage.

This is my status.
Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing weather you meet eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the Medical
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hey...did u talk to them over call?
Not sure if GCMS notes would be of use....!
Also, are you a FSW or PNP applicant?

Arlit rathi

Aug 16, 2018

Have they mentioned 09 months as timeline somewhere...?

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Same here, IP2 (We are processing your background check) but nothing for medical exam. My timeline is as following:
AOR: 25 DEC 2018
MEP: Not yet
IP2: 19 Jan 2019.
Is the gact of beeing in IP2 without MEP normal?
Hi @PuraVida... did you pass your Medical? I am in a similar situation.
AOR- 14th Feb
IP1- 6th April (Medical under review)
IP2- 9th April (we are processing your background check)
But no Medical pass yet.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi @PuraVida... did you pass your Medical? I am in a similar situation.
AOR- 14th Feb
IP1- 6th April (Medical under review)
IP2- 9th April (we are processing your background check)
But no Medical pass yet.
Hi, yes I passed the medical exam after 50 days of AOR. In you case it would be done soon I guess.

Reactions: Babbal and JoyForPR

rgs0511

May 7, 2019
Hi I am in a similar situation.

AOR- 14th April,2019

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Just trying to understand is it normal for background process to changes before medical passes?I have not received any email for background status change.

Please someone reply if someone has experienced similar situation.It will be helpful.

Reactions: Zelong and JoyForPR

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Hi I am in a similar situation.

AOR- 14th April,2019

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Just trying to understand is it normal for background process to changes before medical passes?I have not received any email for background status change.

Please someone reply if someone has experienced similar situation.It will be helpful.
Hi
Yes, I’m in a similar situation too. My AOR is 14th Feb 2019, and my Background status changed to “we are processing...” on 9th april. My Medicals have not been passed yet, however that status also changed to “Medical under review” on 6th April. I think it is ok (not too many people have this and that is why we get worried whether it is normal or not; I did check this with IRCC customer care directly, and they said it is fine. Planning to call them again when I hit the 3 month mark next week.
I’m a CEC inland candidate, what about u?

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi@pura vida
AOR- 15th Mar
IP1- 25th April
Medical- 29th April
ADR- 25th April submitted same day
Now waiting.
What you think?

Rougepixel

Nov 24, 2017
Hi
Yes, I’m in a similar situation too. My AOR is 14th Feb 2019, and my Background status changed to “we are processing...” on 9th april. My Medicals have not been passed yet, however that status also changed to “Medical under review” on 6th April. I think it is ok (not too many people have this and that is why we get worried whether it is normal or not; I did check this with IRCC customer care directly, and they said it is fine. Planning to call them again when I hit the 3 month mark next week.
I’m a CEC inland candidate, what about u?

Hey Joy did you get your medical passed? if so, after how many days?

Reactions: JoyForPR

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Hey Joy did you get your medical passed? if so, after how many days?
No, Medical not yet passed, still says “Medical under review”. I called IRCC today, and the lady I spoke to says, everything looks ok, no document pending from your side (we did upfront Medicals and uploaded the e-medical form at the time of submitting the application). She said, you could get an update any day now. So just keeping our fingers crossed. Will wait for 2 weeks, if nothing moves forward, will raise a web form for Medicals.

Rougepixel

Nov 24, 2017
No, Medical not yet passed, still says “Medical under review”. I called IRCC today, and the lady I spoke to says, everything looks ok, no document pending from your side (we did upfront Medicals and uploaded the e-medical form at the time of submitting the application). She said, you could get an update any day now. So just keeping our fingers crossed. Will wait for 2 weeks, if nothing moves forward, will raise a web form for Medicals.
Hey Any news on MEP?

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Hey Any news on MEP?
Nope, not passed yet. Have raised a CSE last week, let’s see what they respond. It’s 95 days since AOR, and Medical not passed. I’m (and people in a similar situation), will set a new record I guess!!