Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

I received my invite to file OINP yesterday. Want to group with peeps who got it as well, so we can talk to each other during the filing process.

First question :), What's the next step. How do I accept it?

Regards
G

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaurav_2172 said:
Hi Guys

I received my invite to file OINP yesterday. Want to group with peeps who got it as well, so we can talk to each other during the filing process.

Regards
G
Go through the Application guide and put forth an application will all the necessary documents.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
gaurav_2172 said:
Hi Guys

Regards
G
I have replied to this on the other post.

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Rajan and Stanlee. I am excited about this.

I am busy going through the list. I guess I have all sorted out. I have Couple of questions though, like:

1. Settlement funds - I wanted to start a new Investment account today, by breaking an old one (old investment account is performing bad). I am wondering if sending statements of fairly new investment account will leave any negative impact?
2. Copy of a document - A copy of document is requested in many cases. Wondering when I need to provide certified or attested copy?

Regards
G

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
Got mine yesterday :D

Looking through the requirements for Education - It says Certified true copies of applicant's university degree ? what does this mean ?

Copies of reference letter need to be submitted not the original. I am submitting roles & responsibilities verfied by colleague & notarized. Should this be submitted in copy too ?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
gaurav_2172 said:

I am busy going through the list. I guess I have all sorted out. I have Couple of questions though, like:

1. Settlement funds - I wanted to start a new Investment account today, by breaking an old one (old investment account is performing bad). I am wondering if sending statements of fairly new investment account will leave any negative impact? A: Investments cannot be used for PoF (zero risk except FDs).
2. Copy of a document - A copy of document is requested in many cases. Wondering when I need to provide certified or attested copy? A: Unless it's a translation into English/French or a degree certificate a simple scan copy is enough.

Regards
G

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply.

1. Settlement funds - I wanted to start a new Investment account today, by breaking an old one (old investment account is performing bad). I am wondering if sending statements of fairly new investment account will leave any negative impact? A: Investments cannot be used for PoF (zero risk except FDs). I am planning to get a Currency investment. That is a kind of fixed deposit. I have a fixed deposit in South African Rand, and the currency is going to fall. I wanted to get a Fixed deposit in USD today.

Regards
Gaurav

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditik15 said:

Looking through the requirements for Education - It says Certified true copies of applicant's university degree ? what does this mean ?
I think it just means that submit the Certified Copy in original. Not the xerox or scanned version of it.

Copies of reference letter need to be submitted not the original. I am submitting roles & responsibilities verfied by colleague & notarized. Should this be submitted in copy too ?
Well, the application guide does say that we need to submit copies of reference letters. It mentions that they will request for originals if required.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
gaurav_2172 said:

1. Settlement funds - I wanted to start a new Investment account today, by breaking an old one (old investment account is performing bad). I am wondering if sending statements of fairly new investment account will leave any negative impact?

By investment funds, are you referring to Share Market/Mutual Funds/ELSS/ULIP? If you are referring to those, I am afraid those will not be considered as proof of funds for settlement as the value keeps fluctuating daily based on market movement and OINP must be satisfied that funds are unencumbered and readily transferable in a convertible currency. On the other hand, if you are considering to liquidate your investment, you can think of creating a Fixed Deposit. I would suggest you to show Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits, Savings Bank balance etc to meet the proof of funds requirement. All of these should be on the primary applicant's name. If you do not meet the sufficient fund requirement, you can get your parents/spouse to transfer funds to your account as a gift (get a Gift Deed for this one)

Regarding the proof of funds, you will have to submit the following:
- Letter from your bank (on their letter head) stating your account name, account opening date, current balance (currency and value in CAD) and full details of the bank/branch (which wold be part of the letter head)
- Bank statements for the last 6 months, stamped and signed
- FD receipts
- RD statements
- Gift Deed (if applicable)

2. Copy of a document - A copy of document is requested in many cases. Wondering when I need to provide certified or attested copy?

- Wherever, the document requires translation, the translated document should be certified or notarized.
- Your educational documents should be certified/attested/notarized

Please refer to the Application Guide and the checklist at the end of the Nomination Form

Regards
G

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Stanlee

" If you do not meet the sufficient fund requirement, you can get your parents/spouse to transfer funds to your account as a gift (get a Gift Deed for this one) "
Parents I understand. But do I need to get a gift deed from spouse as well, even though the spouse is a one of the dependant in the application?

Regards
Gaurav Sharma

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaurav_2172 said:
hi Stanlee

" If you do not meet the sufficient fund requirement, you can get your parents/spouse to transfer funds to your account as a gift (get a Gift Deed for this one) "
Parents I understand. But do I need to get a gift deed from spouse as well, even though the spouse is a one of the dependant in the application?

Regards
Gaurav Sharma
From spouse, you need to get a self declaration stating he/she doesn't have any issues in using said amount as settlement funds requirement. Refer below one used by me while application submission to OINP:

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto, Ontario
M7A 2R9

STATEMENT OF CONSENT TO USE SETTLEMENT FUNDS BY SPOUSE
Dear Sir/Madam,
I, YYYYY spouse of XXXXX (Primary Applicant) is in complete agreement for using attached funds available in fixed deposits account no. 000000000 and savings account no. 11111111111 that I hold jointly with my spouse, XXXXX (Primary Applicant) to cover the costs of settlement in Ontario for our family of x

Yours Sincerely,

YYYYY
(Spouse of Primary Applicant)

Good luck!! :)

anuragchigs

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
hi
Just when I had lost hope, and went ahead with my australia PR, and have received the grant.
I also got Interest letter yesterday. (CRS - 439)

So next step is to mail the physical application package ?

thats a tedious step.
any idea how long do they take to come back on your application!

Thanks in advance
Anurag

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
@Anurag Australia would consume 6 Months and assured PR, the OINP way it would take around 1 year

Yes physical app needs to be send 3 months for AOR,3 MOnths for Nomination, 6 MOnths for ITA processing

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
aditik15 said:

1. Only copies of your University Degree certificates which are attested.
2. Only copies of Reference Letters are required. Yes you can submit the copy of this notarised letter from your colleague and include a Letter of Explanation(LOE) for the same in your application package.
All the best.