Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gantisunil86 said:
@Anurag Australia would consume 6 Months and assured PR, the OINP way it would take around 1 year

Yes physical app needs to be send 3 months for AOR,3 MOnths for Nomination, 6 MOnths for ITA processing
hi GantiSunil86

Can u please tell me what is AOR?

Regards
G

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

I just read about that I need to declare intent to live in Ontario. Guide mentions:

"You are required to declare your intention to reside in Ontario in Section F of the
Nominee Application Form. You must provide a statement of intent stating your
reasons to settle in Ontario and your ties to Ontario. "

Honestly, I don't have anything specific in mind. Does someone have a sample template?

Regards
G

Joexue

Jan 27, 2016
Hi just interested to know when did you guys get PT after EE profile open? My EE profile open 14 Jan, still not get PT :-X CRS 418

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Joexue said:
Hi just interested to know when did you guys get PT after EE profile open? My EE profile open 14 Jan, still not get PT :-X CRS 418
You need to choose either "Ontario" OR "All provinces and territories" in your EE profile.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
gaurav_2172 said:
Hi Guys

I just read about that I need to declare intent to live in Ontario. Guide mentions:

"You are required to declare your intention to reside in Ontario in Section F of the

Honestly, I don't have anything specific in mind. Does someone have a sample template?

Regards
G
You can refer to this link. It answers all your questions with regard to Intent to Reside in Ontario http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/an-faq-guide-to-writing-the-letter-of-intent-for-pnp-applications-t394931.0.html

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Joexue said:
I got it in 6 days.

From your score (CRS 400+), you are eligible to receive PT Notification of Interest from OINP. As per the trend that we have seen, you should get an invite within a week or two. In case you dont, I would suggest you to create a new EE profile. This worked for many applicants, they got Ontario PT Notification of Interest for Nomination within a week of creating a new EE profile. In fact, OINP also suggests candidates to do so as per their update dated November 24, 2015 (given below).

"It has come to our attention that technical issues may have resulted in candidates not receiving Notification of Interest (NOI) though they believe they meet the criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry streams. If you believe you fall into this category and have not received an NOI within one month of submitting your EE profile, we encourage you to create a new profile in the EE system. If you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile."

You can find the full update here. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy to know so many peers on the same road. Best luck to us.

------------
CSR 437
EE App Submitted: DEC/19/2015
OINP PT Notification: DEC/23/2016
OINP App Submitted: FEB/01/2016
OINP AOR: Waiting
OINP Nomination: Waiting
FSW Invite: Waiting
FSW App Submitted: Waiting
FSW AOR: Waiting
PPR request: waiting
COPR: Waiting

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
of course and there are many to help here as a group - questions are always welcome pertaining to OOPNP

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
gaurav_2172 said:
Hi Guys

Regards
G
Sample Letter of Intent for Ontario OINP Program:

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

At the time of submission, I am 30 years old unmarried male. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill 'A' of the National Occupational Classification 2174.

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:
1. MY mother's and my aunt's birth certificate.
2. My aunt's bank statement and Permanent Resident document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,
ABC XYZ

You need to edit this letter as per your situation.

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
Sample Letter of Intent for Ontario OINP Program:

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

At the time of submission, I am 30 years old unmarried male. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill 'A' of the National Occupational Classification 2174.

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:
1. MY mother's and my aunt's birth certificate.
2. My aunt's bank statement and Permanent Resident document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,
ABC XYZ

You need to edit this letter as per your situation.
Thanks for the template. It looks awesome :)

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
sushsmart15 said:
1. Only copies of your University Degree certificates which are attested.
2. Only copies of Reference Letters are required. Yes you can submit the copy of this notarised letter from your colleague and include a Letter of Explanation(LOE) for the same in your application package.
All the best.
Attested by ?