+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invite to file OINP in Feb 2016

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mnhasan621 said:
does ON still sending PT? any ideas?
Thanks.
Does not look like Ontario has been sending any PT lately. It could be that they are clearing the huge backlog before they issue the next set of PT NOI.

reddy4004

Mar 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
2241 B, 2171 A
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hello all,

I have completed my 1year with my current job and created my profile under CEC class and have 426 CRS points and awaiting for PT notification from Ontario.
I am currently working in some field job under 2241 B category on a project as per the client requirement in British Columbia and my current employer is from Ontario. I have actually resided in Ontario for three months before I got into this job.

******Information was clearly explained in the application guide but I needs some additional information on my scenarios:

SOCIAL TIES:

1) Is it fine just to provide Employee Reference letter ?
or ;
Do I also need to provide any other documents to prove my previous ties with Ontario as i only have a copy of drivers license issued by Ontario Province on a address where I temporarily resided before i got this job and its my friends place and he is still living in that place?I have have some credit card statements showing the Spending in Ontario.
2) What documents can i use to show that I have my friends' in Ontario as all of them are unemployed ?

SETTLEMENT FUNDS:

1) As my employment scenario is a bit different and i am currently In B.C , bank statements showing my regular salary income from my company in Ontario is enough or Do i need to still maintain the balance of $11,900?

a]If the bank statements showing regular income in Ontario are submitted will there be any problem if my statements show that my account is being operated in BC.
b]If at all i had to have a settlement funds is it fine if i just maintain the balance for just one or do i need to maintain the balance until my PR is approved ?
c] Funds must be unencumbered,
readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank
statements ; Please explain me the word "unencumbered".
2) Apart from that I also have some owing balance in my credit card accounts , So do i need to clear them before filing my application?, Do our Liabilities really matter ?

Replies would be much appreciated and I hope this post will help others too.
Thanks .

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
santocan said:
Have u got the P/T NOI? I also have CRS 439 and recreated on Feb 25th. Still awaiting for the P/T.
Comment in the following thread so if anyone of us receive , we can update each other
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-pt-invitation-after-february-09-2016-t401584.0.html

meet777

Mar 8, 2016
hi
i m new to forum , i have read about all the oinp file application and also having a same problem as urs. did u get any reply yet .

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Are people not getting only expression of interest or they (people who have submitted their documentation as a result of expression of interest) also not getting nominations?

Thanks