+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Hi all ,,, Anyone receive good news we all happy to him (her) I’m very happy when hear someone get new update or new information or get answer for Questions.
I hope & wish one day we will all meet together in Quebec ,,, my file location is Montreal .

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi all ,,, Anyone receive good news we all happy to him (her) I’m very happy when hear someone get new update or new information or get answer for Questions.
I hope & wish one day we will all meet together in Quebec ,,, my file location is Montreal .
I also intend to settle down in Montreal
Wish to see you all one day in Quebec.
Coffee would be on me . Sooner or later we all will reach our desired land . Amen

God be with us

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Chalo g,
first party in confirmed from Ash1969x
Only coffe bro add some snacks to it.

Let’s wait for 2nd, 3rd, 4th ........ parties.
As I am the last one. So I am saved.

I am sure Ash1969 will be first to reach. So we all don’t need to worry He will be there to welcome us.

Reactions: ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hahaha coffee and snacks done .
Bhai . Hoping all reach there in quick succession .
I dream of meeting all my friends who were together with me in these tough times , in Quebec .
Naz I have my seniors here as well , who are 1 year or more ahead of me . So Iam also lucky in that way , someone would be there before me to welcomeus

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear all ,,, I’m very happy to read what you write for me I invite all for lunch or dinner ( not only coffee or snack ) ,,, we are real friend but without see each other ,,, I believe that after we meet we all will be best friend ... I’m the first one invite other to be real friend in true live in Canada not only friend in chat . And actually I like Racy people who like travel & trip and enjoy the life .

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Dear all ,,, I’m very happy to read what you write for me I invite all for lunch or dinner ( not only coffee or snack ) ,,, we are real friend but without see each other ,,, I believe that after we meet we all will be best friend ... I’m the first one invite other to be real friend in true live in Canada not only friend in chat . And actually I like Racy people who like travel & trip and enjoy the life .
So 2nd party has been confirmed also.
Let’s see who offers 3rd one.

Sure we are getting to know each other’s and yes who ever become friends in hard time stays friends forever.
And I am happy to be part of this small but true and full of amazing people’s community.

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Ash1969 as we all are in federal level, why don’t u change the name of this thread.
Like this we all will stay friends even after we reach Montreal.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
No guys first party is on me. Will be so happy to host you all in Montreal Insha Allah. Friends are lifelines that keep us going through the tough times and we are blessed to have each other as our support network. Let’s hope for quick processing now for us all.

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
Hello Ash1969, Naz76, Schehrazade, Laithhisham

Good to know each other. We will be there sooner. Meanwhile, congrats Ash1969 for your AOR.

I am waiting for medical too. I hope I get it by December end. And the PR soon. You know I would be received by my mom, my son and my brother's family who are there. I promise, I'll be there to receive each of you guys if I reach before.

Cheers guys. Ab Montreal dur nahi.

Chalo g,
first party in confirmed from Ash1969x
Only coffe bro add some snacks to it.

Let’s wait for 2nd, 3rd, 4th ........ parties.
As I am the last one. So I am saved.

I am sure Ash1969 will be first to reach. So we all don’t need to worry He will be there to welcome us.

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear deva3012 thanks a lot for your nice word ,,, we all happy to hear such nice word from some people we know them in this group .

I hope to you to get your MR soon ,,, for me I’m sure I not receive it in this year I’m in month 19 and still wait . Hope for all hear good news by end of this year .

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Ash1969 as we all are in federal level, why don’t u change the name of this thread.
Done . Give me some ideas/ su
Hello Ash1969, Naz76, Schehrazade, Laithhisham

Good to know each other. We will be there sooner. Meanwhile, congrats Ash1969 for your AOR.

I am waiting for medical too. I hope I get it by December end. And the PR soon. You know I would be received by my mom, my son and my brother's family who are there. I promise, I'll be there to receive each of you guys if I reach before.

Cheers guys. Ab Montreal dur nahi.
Thank you so much Deva
I feel file will be transferred to NDVO in a month or so ( keeping fingers crossed and spirits high)
AOR date is 15th October 2018

I wish and pray you get your MR at earliest
You have been inspirational always and your kind words , boosts our moral and lifts our mood up.
Iam sure you will reach MONTREAL quicker than many of us and will be united with your family
All the best and keep posting

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi
On your suggestion, I tried , but I don’t know how to rename this thread ? Can you help ? Thnx

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
That is WONDERFUL news! You are on the way dear friend! AOR is sent by email..your agent should have received it. It’s not paper mail. It might be in her junk folder. Also she will need an email address to connect your application to GCKey. It is usual practice to open a new gmail account which is given as the email to connect to GCKey and receive all emails. Ask your agent for the password and make sure that you also have that email so that you know whenever you receive a correspondence from your visa office. Tell your agent to find your AOR.
Hi
My agent has linked my application to Gckey .
She has refused to share the password as according to her there are other applications also linked to it via there account. She has shared a screenshot of my information as it appears in the Gckey
Also she has assured to provide me screenshots on periodic basis as also to inform me within 48 hours , if any updation etc is required in the GCKEY .
She also re-confirmed that she has not received any email from IRcc regarding my AOR . She has sent them a reminder .

NOW am I on the right track ? Or still there is something amiss ?
What else / proof I can ask her to be sure ( if there is something more to it )

Thanks and stay blessed.