+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
I am sure u made exploratory visa. So as u first submited visit visa application u were issued UCI. Check yr visit visa application approval letter it’s mentioned there.
If u never submitted any visa application then u will be issued UCI with federal processing.
Anyways u should contact IRCC directly also.
Is there any phone number where the operator picks coz where I call it’s the machine.
I did not make the explanatory visa . I have canada tourist visa , ( valid for 10 years) basis which I went to Montreal for my interview .
I plan to fil webform on Wednesday. Till then I wait for the outcome of the mail my agent sent
Thanks once again for the concern . God bless

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Is there any phone number where the operator picks coz where I call it’s the machine.
I did not make the explanatory visa . I have canada tourist visa , ( valid for 10 years) basis which I went to Montreal for my interview .
I plan to fil webform on Wednesday. Till then I wait for the outcome of the mail my agent sent
Thanks once again for the concern . God bless
Ash it takes upto 90 working days to get AOR. I think latest by mid Dec you should have it. But Naz is right. The TRV you received will have a file number on it. That will be your UCI number. Try that number to access your ECAS. That number will be same for all CIC dealings on your file. That’s your unique client identification (UCI) number.

Reactions: ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Ash it takes upto 90 working days to get AOR. I think latest by mid Dec you should have it. But Naz is right. The TRV you received will have a file number on it. That will be your UCI number. Try that number to access your ECAS. That number will be same for all CIC dealings on your file. That’s your unique client identification (UCI) number.
Hi
You mean to say this UCI number/ file number would be on the Canadian tourist visa that I have ? But I got this visa long before I applied for the Quebec immigration?
I will check my passport tomorrow for same . Thnx in advance

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
How to access ECAS ?

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
How to access ECAS ?
Hi
I checked with help of the information you provided. Iam so happy to inform you that AOR Was sent on 15 October and they started processing my file from 15 October
My agent as incompetent as she is has no clue of this . I informed her about same
Thank you

Reactions: Schehrazade

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Hi
I checked with help of the information you provided. Iam so happy to inform you that AOR Was sent on 15 October and they started processing my file from 15 October
My agent as incompetent as she is has no clue of this . I informed her about same
Thank you
That is WONDERFUL news! You are on the way dear friend! AOR is sent by email..your agent should have received it. It’s not paper mail. It might be in her junk folder. Also she will need an email address to connect your application to GCKey. It is usual practice to open a new gmail account which is given as the email to connect to GCKey and receive all emails. Ask your agent for the password and make sure that you also have that email so that you know whenever you receive a correspondence from your visa office. Tell your agent to find your AOR.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Hi
Thank you
GCKey is vital for prompt news and processing. You must connect at once. They will ask for all information via this channel. Tell your agent to link your file immediately to GCKey.

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Congratulation ash 1969 that mean you get AOR a little pit more than one month ,,, I hope you get MR early ,,, my wish for all get Visa soon .

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Congrats Ash.
Scheherazade is right u should ask yr agent for the access of email account to check latest updates and if they require any document or any clarification. IRCC will communicate with yr agent only.

As of my agent his office is very active I get updates within 24 hours.

Congrats again, start push ups and build yr muscles to pass Medicals :)))

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Feeling so blessed
That is WONDERFUL news! You are on the way dear friend! AOR is sent by email..your agent should have received it. It’s not paper mail. It might be in her junk folder. Also she will need an email address to connect your application to GCKey. It is usual practice to open a new gmail account which is given as the email to connect to GCKey and receive all emails. Ask your agent for the password and make sure that you also have that email so that you know whenever you receive a correspondence from your visa office. Tell your agent to find your AOR.
Thank you so much for the information. I feel blessed to have friends like you . God bless

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Congrats Ash.
Scheherazade is right u should ask yr agent for the access of email account to check latest updates and if they require any document or any clarification. IRCC will communicate with yr agent only.

As of my agent his office is very active I get updates within 24 hours.

Congrats again, start push ups and build yr muscles to pass Medicals :)))
Thank you so much for the support and information. Blessed to have friends like you . God bless