AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement . It’s a pity they take so long on whatever processes they follow. It appears never ending . But Alas that’s how it is . We have learnt to be patient .
But now and then it becomes unbearable. After all we are humans and we have emotions !
I wish you speedy processing. God be with us
I know what you’re saying..I go through this roller coaster all the time. Highs and lows between hope and despondency. It’s the end of the year and I was really hoping for a step or two forward for us. I don’t even know how long a background check is for and what the process is after that. So I’m trying to move away from this whole thing and not dwell on it. Bloody difficult but I’m trying..
Good to have you back on the forum. Friends are everything here.

Reactions: ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi
When can I expect federal to transfer my file to the local visa office ?
Applied federal : 13 September 2018
AOR : 15 October 2018
Tnx

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
I know what you’re saying..I go through this roller coaster all the time. Highs and lows between hope and despondency. It’s the end of the year and I was really hoping for a step or two forward for us. I don’t even know how long a background check is for and what the process is after that. So I’m trying to move away from this whole thing and not dwell on it. Bloody difficult but I’m trying..
Good to have you back on the forum. Friends are everything here.
Very tough waiting time for all of us . All of us here can understand it . We all are in the grind .
Hopefully we will sail through it successfully.

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Hi
When can I expect federal to transfer my file to the local visa office ?
Applied federal : 13 September 2018
AOR : 15 October 2018
Tnx
Dear Ash it will take around 2 month to transfer to your visa office ( this for my file ) but now end of year the processing maybe slow hope you can hear good news these days .

Reactions: ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
If it’s a bureau or any migration company they will never give u password specially if they r based in Canada or USA.

It’s ok now they will be careful in yr case.
And from time to time u can also check by yrself on IRCC website.
Hi Naz
Has your file got transferred to local VO?
Or Have you received any mail regarding it ?
Thnx

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello,
Haven’t received anything after that.
Most probably my VO will be Abudhabi,

How about u?
Hi
I called up cic yesterday they told me my file has been transferred to New Delhi visa office for processing . But I have not received any email or any type of other written confirmation from anyone on this .
Even if I check status on cic website it says your file is in processing . But where , in which visa office ? It does not mention.
So Iam confused . I don’t know whether my file has actually been transferred to my visa officer or still at cic
Rgds

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Hi
I called up cic yesterday they told me my file has been transferred to New Delhi visa office for processing . But I have not received any email or any type of other written confirmation from anyone on this .
Even if I check status on cic website it says your file is in processing . But where , in which visa office ? It does not mention.
So Iam confused . I don’t know whether my file has actually been transferred to my visa officer or still at cic
Rgds
Dear ash1969 don’t worry if CIC told you your file transfer to New Delhi Visa Office that mean 100% transfers to New Delhi Visa Office and the CIC online website not write when transfer your file to visa office when you check your application state ,,, so not worry and you can know your visa office place from your CSQ they write where is your visa office processing.

I hope this answer useful for you .

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Dear ash1969 don’t worry if CIC told you your file transfer to New Delhi Visa Office that mean 100% transfers to New Delhi Visa Office and the CIC online website not write when transfer your file to visa office when you check your application state ,,, so not worry and you can know your visa office place from your CSQ they write where is your visa office processing.

I hope this answer useful for you .
VO Is not mentioned in CSQ. I haven’t seen it anywhere. Or may be I have missed.

Referring to yr other post, Section 16 is empty on my CSQ, section 17. Bureau federal says BVC De Islamabad. Does it mean my VO is Islamabad.

Anyways I think VO will only contact us when they require any documents or any clarification.

Last edited:

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
VO Is not mentioned in CSQ. I haven’t seen it anywhere. Or may be I have missed.

Referring to yr other post, Section 16 is empty on my CSQ, section 17. Bureau federal says BVC De Islamabad. Does it mean my VO is Islamabad.

Anyways I think VO will only contact us when they require any documents or any clarification.
Dear Naz76 ,,, yes it mean your visa office is Islamabad maybe some section 16 and some section 17 is write the visa office .

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Dear Naz76 ,,, yes it mean your visa office is Islamabad maybe some section 16 and some section 17 is write the visa office .
Ok so how good is this VO same as Abu Dhabi or slower?
I live in UAE, why they have assigned Islamabad as VO? Bcz of my nationality?
So in future will I have to travel to give biometrics, medical and submission of passports?
Anyways thx for the info
And yes ready to face any hurdles which may come in our way to Montreal.

Last edited:

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi
I checked my CSQ . It mentions New Delhi under section17
Y
hi
I checked my CSQ . Section 17 mentions my visa office as NEW DELHI
Hope it helps
Tnx

Reactions: zafar khan

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Ok so how good is this VO same as Abu Dhabi or slower?
I live in UAE, why they have assigned Islamabad as VO? Bcz of my nationality?
So in future will I have to travel to give biometrics, medical and submission of passports?
Anyways thx for the info
And yes ready to face any hurdles which may come in our way to Montreal.
I assume visa office doesn’t matter any more as far processing times are concerned . But than why some people from delhi office application Jan 2017 have received MR and others from London visa office , same timeline , not received ???
It’s confusing.