18/01/2012, 2nd AOR13/02/2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
11 oct 2012
Dear ashunandal!
I would like to get your valuable advice. I had my interview on last 11 oct 2012 in New Delhi Visa Office. Unfortunately there are some contradictions occurred in my case I have applied my case in 7241 category(Electrician) I have provided all my qualifications and experience related to that.
my datas are like this after my school education i have done mechanical engineering and then electrical engineering then there is gap shown between my employment and i have 14 years of experience .But at the same time in the said gap period i have completed my law degree and enrolled with bar council in the year 2010 but not practicing. These cases were not mentioned in the application form. I thought while applying for an 'electricians catagory by being an advocate' make more coplication and lacuna in the minds of visa officer who process my application. But this become more terrible delama they have got my details and all qualification and status from linkedIn network through a google search and the visa officer was canadian madam, she shouted on me and said why did you hide all these matters from us. I told mada it was for nothing after all i am applying for an electricians category thats why i left all those detais aside.
No I don't want to hear any explanation. Any way I have confessed before her and i admitted my case one by one, and she typed every thing. I explained my innocence. But she never changed her mind and told "Do you know the consequences of misrepresentation' I said 'yes mam' then why did you do this ?' I said 'mam I told you everything"
I have another two questions related to your employment
1. How can we connect two circuits to one circuit breaker?
I said (Actually connecting two circuits to a circuit breaker is illegal and not a good practice) i kept silent for a moment and told ' we can connect it serially' while no chance for a parallel connection ,if do so it will burn.
she said 'No ! yours is a wrong answer,You know I am an Electrical diploma holder, and my father is an electrician. this question could be answered by every person who has a basic knowledge of an electrician.
2. what are the regular procedure in your work field
I explained while ours is a cable television network, and explained about its line drawing, cable charging and network design etc....
and she added ' What are the electrical measuring equipments you usually use'
I said' multi meter, DB ,meter (for signals)etc...
Ok I have asked you two questions, but you have answered wrongly for the first question
the second thing you have withheld some personal information about your education and job status .I believe that you are a lawyer and not an electrician
I said ' No mam I am an electrician and as well as an enrolled lawyer but not practicing, I still working as an electrician '
For that i have given the appointment letter from the employer and the experience letter stating
14 years experience.
she said No. I will not proceed your application, I recommend to my superior for a refusal,Ok?
Let him decide !

I told mam I have no deliberate intention to keep any thing hide, I thought these factors are not relevant in my case as an electrician
she: No who told you to consider it as irrelevant, every data about you is relevant for us . This is cheating I never allow any body to cheat my county.
she never asked any other document which was demanded through letter
we were carrying all documents like proof of fund (fixed deposit receipt for 12 lakhs(previously gave 23.5 lakhs in account statements),property valuation report by a govt valuer for Rs-1.5 crores,wedding photos, outing photos(three heavy albums)
she checked our passports ,and received appointment letter from employer and experience certificate.
thats all in this interview

my brother I was knowingly never tried to hide anything , I thought by disclosing all details about my law degree and enrollment will make a mismatch in the applied category (7241).
What could I do next to convince her.
what would be her decision ? the status still same as 'in process'
Why they are so suspicious on Indians this type of silly matters?
In my knowledge misrepresentation means anything provided wrongly for some benefit. But in my case I have done it for no benefit.

Please advice me, what to do next to convince them? or guess what would be the final decision ?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
cashbbox123 said:
Dear ashunandal!
I would like to get your valuable advice. I had my interview on last 11 oct 2012 in New Delhi Visa Office. Unfortunately there are some contradictions occurred in my case I have applied my case in 7241 category(Electrician) I have provided all my qualifications and experience related to that.
my datas are like this after my school education i have done mechanical engineering and then electrical engineering then there is gap shown between my employment and i have 14 years of experience .But at the same time in the said gap period i have completed my law degree and enrolled with bar council in the year 2010 but not practicing. These cases were not mentioned in the application form. I thought while applying for an 'electricians catagory by being an advocate' make more coplication and lacuna in the minds of visa officer who process my application. But this become more terrible delama they have got my details and all qualification and status from linkedIn network through a google search and the visa officer was canadian madam, she shouted on me and said why did you hide all these matters from us. I told mada it was for nothing after all i am applying for an electricians category thats why i left all those detais aside.
No I don't want to hear any explanation. Any way I have confessed before her and i admitted my case one by one, and she typed every thing. I explained my innocence. But she never changed her mind and told "Do you know the consequences of misrepresentation' I said 'yes mam' then why did you do this ?' I said 'mam I told you everything"
I have another two questions related to your employment
1. How can we connect two circuits to one circuit breaker?
I said (Actually connecting two circuits to a circuit breaker is illegal and not a good practice) i kept silent for a moment and told ' we can connect it serially' while no chance for a parallel connection ,if do so it will burn.
she said 'No ! yours is a wrong answer,You know I am an Electrical diploma holder, and my father is an electrician. this question could be answered by every person who has a basic knowledge of an electrician.
2. what are the regular procedure in your work field
I explained while ours is a cable television network, and explained about its line drawing, cable charging and network design etc....
and she added ' What are the electrical measuring equipments you usually use'
I said' multi meter, DB ,meter (for signals)etc...
Ok I have asked you two questions, but you have answered wrongly for the first question
the second thing you have withheld some personal information about your education and job status .I believe that you are a lawyer and not an electrician
I said ' No mam I am an electrician and as well as an enrolled lawyer but not practicing, I still working as an electrician '
For that i have given the appointment letter from the employer and the experience letter stating
14 years experience.
she said No. I will not proceed your application, I recommend to my superior for a refusal,Ok?
Let him decide !

I told mam I have no deliberate intention to keep any thing hide, I thought these factors are not relevant in my case as an electrician
she: No who told you to consider it as irrelevant, every data about you is relevant for us . This is cheating I never allow any body to cheat my county.
she never asked any other document which was demanded through letter
we were carrying all documents like proof of fund (fixed deposit receipt for 12 lakhs(previously gave 23.5 lakhs in account statements),property valuation report by a govt valuer for Rs-1.5 crores,wedding photos, outing photos(three heavy albums)
she checked our passports ,and received appointment letter from employer and experience certificate.
thats all in this interview

my brother I was knowingly never tried to hide anything , I thought by disclosing all details about my law degree and enrollment will make a mismatch in the applied category (7241).
In my knowledge misrepresentation means anything provided wrongly for some benefit. But in my case I have done it for no benefit.

Please advice me, what to do next to convince them? or guess what would be the final decision ?
ok first of all you have tried your best to convince them and you can not do anything now, you need to wait for their reply. if you dont get any reply within few days, you can contact your MP
you are applying under skilled worker category, in that case how can you contact MP?? ??(do you have any relative in Canada who can contact MP on your behalf)
and we know its not misrepresentation but they can take it in any direction, there main job is to find negative points in each application.
hope you receive your visa soon
good luck :)

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
6th August 2012(APPROVED) DECISION MADE ON 3rd September
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st August 2012 & PP Recieved on 8/9/2012
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012

[/quote]
Well cashbox if u remember i told u not be over professional and be ur self....anyways now the question is that u can get out of this matter or not .... i recommend u must seek some advice from a professional who has a experience regarding this....good luck !

Boxerjay

Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many months are New delhi visa office taking these day to finalize the file from the application submission ? thanks

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
You must bring supporting documents in original for all new information on your application for which you have not already submitted evidence.
• completed immigrant application forms (IMM8) with schedule 1 and the Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for your spouse and each dependent child 18 years of age and over irrespective of whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
• conclusive proof of your claimed level of proficiency in English and/or French. This can be in the form of language test results by an approved organization or a written submission supporting your claimed level.

In addition, you must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your application:
• Original individual passports for each family member included in the application regardless of age;
• Six photos, as per the enclosed instructions, for each person included in your application.
• Height and eye colour information for all eligible dependants as per the enclosed form;
• If you applied more than 12 months ago you must bring a current Police Certificate for you and all eligible dependants over 18 years of age. This Police Certificate must be issued either by a Senior Superintendent of Police or by a Regional Passport Office.

You must also bring to the interview original of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:
• birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted;
• degrees, diplomas, mark sheets (or other documents confirming educational status);
• documentary evidence that establishes each of your dependants' relationship to you; (eg. original birth registration, school documents with parents' names etc.)
• employers' references/appointment letters with detailed information on duties performed, salary slips from your current and previous employments, provident fund receipts, Form 16, and evidence of vocational training and apprenticeship of training for yourself;
• proof of personal funds available to finance your resettlement in Canada; (e.g. bank statements for the past one year, fixed deposit receipts, and receipts of other transferable investments in your name.) If you have validated arranged employment, this does not apply to you.

Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

• If you plan to have your dependents accompany you to Canada or to join you within the validity date of the visa, processing fees for all dependents must be paid before the interview. We recommend that, if you have not paid the fees, you send them immediately by the fastest means. Should the fees not be paid prior to the interview, no credit will be given for your spouse in the IRPA assessment. Fees are payable by bank draft or certified cheque only. Cash is not accepted.
• If you have relatives in Canada willing to assist you, you must provide proof of how you are related at the interview. Affidavits are not acceptable as proof. You must produce original all necessary birth certificates or other civil documents that prove the way that the person is related to you. Should you not provide such proof, no points will be awarded for the relative.
• If your marital status has changed since you submitted your application. If you were divorced, you must bring the divorce petition and certificate. If you were married, you must bring the marriage certificate, wedding photos, photos of you together after the wedding (e.g. outings). Each of you must also complete spousal questionnaire that is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5490E.PDF. Please ignore the fact that the title refers to “sponsor”.
• Please bring the following ORIGINAL documents for interview:
• All appointment letters, latest experience letters, promotion / transfer and other such employment letters.
• Form 16 for income tax deducted for entire duration of stated work experience, salary slips for entire duration of stated work experience.
• Bank statements showing credit of above-mentioned salary receipts.
• Income tax returns for entire duration of stated work experience.
• All old and new passport of applicant, spouse and child
• Registration documents of employer firm.
• Ownership documents of employer firm.

Hi
are these the actual docs required while submitting the file, what if form 16/tax deduction letters are not available...as pay is under tax exemption is thr any alternate for those docs.....plz let me know.....thanks

cashbbox123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/10/2011
AOR Received.
18/01/2012, 2nd AOR13/02/2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
11 oct 2012
w
mr.Hope said:
You must bring supporting documents in original for all new information on your application for which you have not already submitted evidence.
• completed immigrant application forms (IMM8) with schedule 1 and the Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for your spouse and each dependent child 18 years of age and over irrespective of whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
• conclusive proof of your claimed level of proficiency in English and/or French. This can be in the form of language test results by an approved organization or a written submission supporting your claimed level.

In addition, you must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your application:
• Original individual passports for each family member included in the application regardless of age;
• Six photos, as per the enclosed instructions, for each person included in your application.
• Height and eye colour information for all eligible dependants as per the enclosed form;
• If you applied more than 12 months ago you must bring a current Police Certificate for you and all eligible dependants over 18 years of age. This Police Certificate must be issued either by a Senior Superintendent of Police or by a Regional Passport Office.

You must also bring to the interview original of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:
• birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted;
• degrees, diplomas, mark sheets (or other documents confirming educational status);
• documentary evidence that establishes each of your dependants' relationship to you; (eg. original birth registration, school documents with parents' names etc.)
• employers' references/appointment letters with detailed information on duties performed, salary slips from your current and previous employments, provident fund receipts, Form 16, and evidence of vocational training and apprenticeship of training for yourself;
• proof of personal funds available to finance your resettlement in Canada; (e.g. bank statements for the past one year, fixed deposit receipts, and receipts of other transferable investments in your name.) If you have validated arranged employment, this does not apply to you.

Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

• If you plan to have your dependents accompany you to Canada or to join you within the validity date of the visa, processing fees for all dependents must be paid before the interview. We recommend that, if you have not paid the fees, you send them immediately by the fastest means. Should the fees not be paid prior to the interview, no credit will be given for your spouse in the IRPA assessment. Fees are payable by bank draft or certified cheque only. Cash is not accepted.
• If you have relatives in Canada willing to assist you, you must provide proof of how you are related at the interview. Affidavits are not acceptable as proof. You must produce original all necessary birth certificates or other civil documents that prove the way that the person is related to you. Should you not provide such proof, no points will be awarded for the relative.
• If your marital status has changed since you submitted your application. If you were divorced, you must bring the divorce petition and certificate. If you were married, you must bring the marriage certificate, wedding photos, photos of you together after the wedding (e.g. outings). Each of you must also complete spousal questionnaire that is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5490E.PDF. Please ignore the fact that the title refers to “sponsor”.
• Please bring the following ORIGINAL documents for interview:
• All appointment letters, latest experience letters, promotion / transfer and other such employment letters.
• Form 16 for income tax deducted for entire duration of stated work experience, salary slips for entire duration of stated work experience.
• Bank statements showing credit of above-mentioned salary receipts.
• Income tax returns for entire duration of stated work experience.
• All old and new passport of applicant, spouse and child
• Registration documents of employer firm.
• Ownership documents of employer firm.

Hi
are these the actual docs required while submitting the file, what if form 16/tax deduction letters are not available...as pay is under tax exemption is thr any alternate for those docs.....plz let me know.....thanks
when will be your interview?
the same notice I also received
But VO never asked anything except :
1. Form 16
2. PF details
3. Pay slips
4. Employers registration
5. Ownership documents
6. Latest exp.certificate(I gave)
7. Appointment letter(I gave)
8 Passport of all( verified and returned)
Status still in process, No change yet

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
Anyone have an interview lately? Please tell us how it went...

jitsak

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17april2012
AOR Received.
7 july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3 aug 2012 decsion made since sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued on 10 Sept 2012 (but received on 23 Jan 2013)
LANDED..........
19 feb 2013
Hi

my status in ecas is "decision made since 2 months now. does that mean that i won't get an interview call. or are there any chances of interview still?

kcanada19

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Interview........
21-01-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
IN PROCESS Jan 24 2013 and DECISION MADE Jan 25 2013
LANDED..........
waiting for passport and than Canada here i come :)
hey everyone
does anyone have any recent experience for spouse interview .... we have our interview in jan 2013 and its a little nerve racking bc yes we are very geniune and we have nothing to hide but yes if we have to remeber exact dates its a little hard

what type of questions do they ask? and also when do we get passport back ?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
kcanada19 said:
hey everyone
does anyone have any recent experience for spouse interview .... we have our interview in jan 2013 and its a little nerve racking bc yes we are very geniune and we have nothing to hide but yes if we have to remeber exact dates its a little hard

what type of questions do they ask? and also when do we get passport back ?
best of luck for your interview and my exp is on page 17 or click on this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interviews-for-new-delhi-applicants-t110520.240.html

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
ashunandal said:
best of luck for your interview and my exp is on page 17 or click on this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interviews-for-new-delhi-applicants-t110520.240.html
hi can i ask you how long after your file went in process you receive mail or email for further instruction?and did you get approved at the interview or later by mail/email?thanks

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Shiny88 said:
hi can i ask you how long after your file went in process you receive mail or email for further instruction?and did you get approved at the interview or later by mail/email?thanks
yes my ecas status went to "in process" after 3 days of interview and they told me right after interview that i will get visa within few days.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
ashunandal said:
yes my ecas status went to "in process" after 3 days of interview and they told me right after interview that i will get visa within few days.
thankks for the info

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
there is one more interview exp. I GOT MY NEW DELHI THREAD.....

« Reply #10604 on: December 18, 2012, 07:21:28 am »

Hi All ,

This is my contibution towards all of them who have their interview . I don't want anybody to miss a chance to be with their loved ones .

I had an interview in Jan , And it was successful . The interview lasted for 45 mins . My husband was with me .

Many PPl have shared their exp , but i didn"t come across anyone who had similar exp like mine .

They can ask u questions like , Where did ur spouse propose u , what time was it ? and how ?

When n where did u first time got intimate with ur spouse ?

What contraceptives did u use ?

Rest all the questions r the same as posted before by many ..

There were questions which the VO asked again and again in diff ways . There was also a point , when after questioning my husband the VO called me and asked me the same questions , after i answered ,he very sturnly said that ur husband"s answers r diff from urs , but i maintained what i replied . Then the VO said i can refuse ur appilication if ur answers don"t match ,i still stuck to my reply . They will scream ,and try to give u an impression that they have caught u wrong , but u dont get confused n maintain ur cool n keep answering .

During the whole process , i noticed that ur body language is very imp , eye contact is very imp .

May be this helps all of u ... And most imp mine was not at all a simple case .

God Bless

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
ashunandal said:
there is one more interview exp. I GOT MY NEW DELHI THREAD.....

« Reply #10604 on: December 18, 2012, 07:21:28 am »

Hi All ,

This is my contibution towards all of them who have their interview . I don't want anybody to miss a chance to be with their loved ones .

I had an interview in Jan , And it was successful . The interview lasted for 45 mins . My husband was with me .

Many PPl have shared their exp , but i didn"t come across anyone who had similar exp like mine .

They can ask u questions like , Where did ur spouse propose u , what time was it ? and how ?

When n where did u first time got intimate with ur spouse ?

What contraceptives did u use ?

Rest all the questions r the same as posted before by many ..

There were questions which the VO asked again and again in diff ways . There was also a point , when after questioning my husband the VO called me and asked me the same questions , after i answered ,he very sturnly said that ur husband"s answers r diff from urs , but i maintained what i replied . Then the VO said i can refuse ur appilication if ur answers don"t match ,i still stuck to my reply . They will scream ,and try to give u an impression that they have caught u wrong , but u dont get confused n maintain ur cool n keep answering .

During the whole process , i noticed that ur body language is very imp , eye contact is very imp .

May be this helps all of u ... And most imp mine was not at all a simple case .

God Bless
them are too personal Q's to ask....how can they ? ???...anyway .....Well Said.....+1 for you....