Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
HI everyone,
we have interview at ND on july 31st
can we please discuss our interviews experience here so others can get ready for their upcoming interviews.
do they expect us to bring all docs, application forms and pics that we submitted at first. i really dont have copy of any documents :-\ but i will take some recent photos and wedding album with us. i dont know what kind of questions they will ask but i am sure we will be able to tell everyone about each other's past, present and future plans. we are living together for last 16+ months but still dont remember name and color of TV, refrigerator, AC and other stuff :-X :-X. i dont know why do they ask these kind of questions, if they are doing so , it means their purpose is to refuse the application, doesnt matter its genuine or not.
i have a list of questions, that if i ask a canadian born old couple, they wont to able to answer a single question (i mean to say, if they want to refuse, they will) but at the end we will win 8) :p :p
good luck to all of us :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
im sure im not alone :-X:eek: :eek:
where are you "cricket","gudiya_rajputh" and "ankit" ??? ???
come here and dont worry about visa officers, they are not going to read your posts here ;) ;)

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hello!

I have an interviw this month as well.
It wasn't what we expected but now we have to deal with it.
If your relatioship its genuine its going to be easy, only thing you have to do its a lot of printing that's all ;).

Bring everything what that asked for and that's it.
Proofs of your relationship the most important, not the ones you already sent along with your application but the ones after that...(for sure have to be something...hard tostay apart of your wife/husband...)

PS You should consider you very lucky becouse you are coming from India, I haven't seen such a fast VO as New Delhi, they give visas as the "bakers make bread.." piece of cake...so no worries!

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
First of all, Excellent job Ashu that you have created this thread separately. It would be very helpful to everyone. I am very much moved with this.I came to know today only, sorry for being little late :)

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
I.N said:
Hello!

If your relatioship its genuine its going to be easy, only thing you have to do its a lot of printing that's all ;).

Proofs of your relationship the most important, not the ones you already sent along with your application but the ones after that...(for sure have to be something...hard tostay apart of your wife/husband...)

PS You should consider you very lucky becouse you are coming from India, I haven't seen such a fast VO as New Delhi, they give visas as the "bakers make bread.." piece of cake...so no worries!
Thanks for your inspiring kind words, this will motivate us more. Guys I believe everyone who is called for an interview is in genuine relation, so just we need to show our confidence and conviction for our relationship. Lets do it my friends. God is great so we will win. God bless you all.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Cricket365 said:
Thanks for your inspiring kind words, this will motivate us more. Guys I believe everyone who is called for an interview is in genuine relation, so just we need to show our confidence and conviction for our relationship. Lets do it my friends. God is great so we will win. God bless you all.
hi cricket,
what time is your interview on 31st??
and yes you are right, they call only and only genuine couples for interviews because fraud cases go for lawyers and experienced representatives and they can make their application smoother than genuine ;) ;) and visa officers are not so smart to catch them :-X :-X they just pretend to be smart and give us a hard time and long wait. i am sure if i had gone through an experienced immigration lawyer, i would be in Canada now. but visa officers has no rights to decide our future, we will be together forever and will be in canada :p :p
good luck to all :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
I.N said:
Hello!

hi I.N
best of luck for your interview. in my case we dont have much to print because we are living together for all the time so no proof of communication but we have lot of chat logs with my mother-in-law in Canada, i will take all of those to prove continuous contact with her because she could not attend our marriage and reception( maybe they have doubt about that :))
and one more thing, new delhi is not so fast as you think.
keep posting about your experiences :)

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
ashunandal said:
hi I.N
best of luck for your interview. in my case we dont have much to print because we are living together for all the time so no proof of communication but we have lot of chat logs with my mother-in-law in Canada, i will take all of those to prove continuous contact with her because she could not attend our marriage and reception( maybe they have doubt about that :))
and one more thing, new delhi is not so fast as you think, there are many applicants waiting for more than a year and me too waiting for 6 months. India has corruption everywhere from superstore to parliament but im not sure about ** 8) :p :) :-X
im wondering why some of new delhi applicants are getting PR in few months and some are waiting for 1 year ::) ??? ::) ???
keep posting about your experiences :)
Hi there!

As I read your post I see your application its not so complicated after all, interview after 6 months its great, well, not what you expected for sure but its ok.

Also if you are living with your spouse even better, easyer for you , so, everything will be just fine.

As for the coruption I know this exists everywhere in the world especially in the poor countries, but that has nothing to do with our applications I am quite sure; of course has little impact on our files, we have to addmit that, becouse we are born where we are born, but is just the way it is, in fact for me and you its not as easy to get the visa at is for an american cetizen or swiss cetizen , even at times its not the case but most of the time there is the case becouse its the truth... ::).

Every case its different for sure, and the ways our VO works I think we will never find out, so better to not thing to much of that. ;)

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ashunandal said:
hi cricket,
what time is your interview on 31st??
and yes you are right, they call only and only genuine couples for interviews because fraud cases go for lawyers and experienced representatives and they can make their application smoother than genuine ;) ;) and visa officers are not so smart to catch them :-X :-X they just pretend to be smart and give us a hard time and long wait. i am sure if i had gone through an experienced immigration lawyer, i would be in Canada now. but visa officers has no rights to decide our future, we will be together forever and will be in canada :p :p
good luck to all :)
My interview is at 9:30 am

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Cricket365 said:
My interview is at 9:30 am
ok mine is 8:45 am, i think we both have same visa officer and your interview is just after me ;)

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ashunandal said:
ok mine is 8:45 am, i think we both have same visa officer and your interview is just after me ;)
How come you know that, is that there cannot be any other interview with other visa officer. How much time they give for each interview.

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
Cricket365 said:
How come you know that, is that there cannot be any other interview with other visa officer. How much time they give for each interview.
Interview depends on the individual case scenario and it can be around 20 to 60 mnts. Wish you all the best.

Good luck,

Yogi3845

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
It is unfortunate that you have to go for interview. One of my friend had to face interview and it was extremely nerve wrecking time for him. They asked many difficult and catchy questions to prove that your relationship is not genuine. Even they doubt about your records bcoz now a days it is easy to generate records like phone bills and chat logs.
God bless you

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
Yogi3845 said:
It is unfortunate that you have to go for interview. One of my friend had to face interview and it was extremely nerve wrecking time for him. They asked many difficult and catchy questions to prove that your relationship is not genuine. Even they doubt about your records bcoz now a days it is easy to generate records like phone bills and chat logs.
God bless you
Yes, Ur rite !

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Yogi3845 said:
God bless you
hi Yogi3845,
please tell me what kind of questions (give me many examples) they asked your friend when they went for interview in ND. What did they ask about his relationship and records, and how personal were they? and what do you mean by "catchy" questions? what was your friend's situation, was there anything complicated like divorce, travel history, or overstay of a visa? looking forward to your reply.

thanks and good luck! :)