July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
mr.Hope said:
them are too personal Q's to ask....how can they ? ???...anyway .....Well Said.....+1 for you....
yes you are right these questions are to personal but when they have any doubt about your relationship they can ask anything like this

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
ashunandal said:
there is one more interview exp. I GOT MY NEW DELHI THREAD.....

« Reply #10604 on: December 18, 2012, 07:21:28 am »

Hi All ,

This is my contibution towards all of them who have their interview . I don't want anybody to miss a chance to be with their loved ones .

I had an interview in Jan , And it was successful . The interview lasted for 45 mins . My husband was with me .

Many PPl have shared their exp , but i didn"t come across anyone who had similar exp like mine .

They can ask u questions like , Where did ur spouse propose u , what time was it ? and how ?

When n where did u first time got intimate with ur spouse ?

What contraceptives did u use ?

Rest all the questions r the same as posted before by many ..

There were questions which the VO asked again and again in diff ways . There was also a point , when after questioning my husband the VO called me and asked me the same questions , after i answered ,he very sturnly said that ur husband"s answers r diff from urs , but i maintained what i replied . Then the VO said i can refuse ur appilication if ur answers don"t match ,i still stuck to my reply . They will scream ,and try to give u an impression that they have caught u wrong , but u dont get confused n maintain ur cool n keep answering .

During the whole process , i noticed that ur body language is very imp , eye contact is very imp .

May be this helps all of u ... And most imp mine was not at all a simple case .

God Bless
wow thanks for sharing your experience. They asked my husband same questions 3X 3different way. He wasnt rude but he wasnt nice eitheir. Now waiting for a decision, application went in process no news as of yet. :-X

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Shiny88 said:
wow thanks for sharing your experience. They asked my husband same questions 3X 3different way. He wasnt rude but he wasnt nice eitheir. Now waiting for a decision, application went in process no news as of yet. :-X
ok yes i hope he gets his visa soon
good luck

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
I got an interview call for 14th Jan. Anyone else got it for that day?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
I got an interview call for 14th Jan. Anyone else got it for that day?
OMG you are still there?? :eek: :eek: whats going on with ND, i thought you must have landed before 3-4 months. you are a jan 2012 applicant :-[
i hope you can get enough stuff for interview preparation from this forum. collect all docs and proofs required and go with confidence, everything will be fine
good luck

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
ashunandal said:
OMG you are still there?? :eek: :eek: whats going on with ND, i thought you must have landed before 3-4 months. you are a jan 2012 applicant :-[
i hope you can get enough stuff for interview preparation from this forum. collect all docs and proofs required and go with confidence, everything will be fine
good luck
Believe me, it has been a nightmare. They have kept me in "queue" for interview for 5 months and only scheduled it after I contacted my MP for the 100th time. How is Canada treating you? Hope you are doing good.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
Believe me, it has been a nightmare. They have kept me in "queue" for interview for 5 months and only scheduled it after I contacted my MP for the 100th time. How is Canada treating you? Hope you are doing good.
I am not sure about other parts but Halifax, NS is not a good place for sure. We are thinking about moving to another province.
i hope you get your visa soon ,
best of luck :)

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
ashunandal said:
I am not sure about other parts but Halifax, NS is not a good place for sure. We are thinking about moving to another province.
i hope you get your visa soon ,
best of luck :)
Go to BC. Vancouver is a good city to live in. That is where I am (hopefully) going.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
Go to BC. Vancouver is a good city to live in. That is where I am (hopefully) going.
ohh really :) i have a friend in Vancouver and he doesnt like that place so they are moving to Calgary :-X :-\

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
ashunandal said:
ohh really :) i have a friend in Vancouver and he doesnt like that place so they are moving to Calgary :-X :-\
Oh okay. Vancouver is good for us Indians coz it is not as cold as the rest of Canada.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Can anyone who has had an interview tell me how it happens? Is there a glass window between the interviewer and us? Are we allowed to sit or just stand?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
Can anyone who has had an interview tell me how it happens? Is there a glass window between the interviewer and us? Are we allowed to sit or just stand?
yes you need to go through securities at the door and they will direct you to the waiting area. there are 10-12 interview panels and they will announce your name in loudspeaker and tell you where to go (whizbee, please come to panel 3 :)) there will a chair for you and interviewer will be behind the glass screen. he will introduce himself/herself and interpreter (in case you want to use interpreter) then s/he will start asking questions and typing your answers in the computer. he will ask questions from your application forms to match your answers.
and finally, its not a job interview, we are not supposed to sit seriously in one position. feel relax and comfortable and smile/laugh when required, you are not supposed to control your emotions. i mean, if you are talking about engagement or wedding, there should be a smile on your face and when you are talking about honeymoon, a big smile can come ;)

i hope you got, what i mean,,...it should be natural
good luck :)

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
ashunandal said:
yes you need to go through securities at the door and they will direct you to the waiting area. there are 10-12 interview panels and they will announce your name in loudspeaker and tell you where to go (whizbee, please come to panel 3 :)) there will a chair for you and interviewer will be behind the glass screen. he will introduce himself/herself and interpreter (in case you want to use interpreter) then s/he will start asking questions and typing your answers in the computer. he will ask questions from your application forms to match your answers.
and finally, its not a job interview, we are not supposed to sit seriously in one position. feel relax and comfortable and smile/laugh when required, you are not supposed to control your emotions. i mean, if you are talking about engagement or wedding, there should be a smile on your face and when you are talking about honeymoon, a big smile can come ;)

i hope you got, what i mean,,...it should be natural
good luck :)
Thank you so much! I will do that.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
How many folders can I carry inside the embassy? Is it true that I can take in only one? I have so many papers that I would need to take at least two folders.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
How many folders can I carry inside the embassy? Is it true that I can take in only one? I have so many papers that I would need to take at least two folders.
there are no restrictions,its up to you, you can take everything you want to :)