Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
02-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
19-03-2018
Hi, How did your interview go? and what did they ask you there? I got an interview request today.

sam2904

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
02-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
19-03-2018
hey

what does your status show? IP1 or IP2?

Also, are you working in vacncouver?
Hi, my status is IP2. I am in BC. close to Vancouver. My interview will be in Surrey

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My case was somewhat similar. I had an interview over the phone. 22 min of call, the agent asking detailed questions about work (company and job duties), education and trips in the last 2 years.

At the end of the call he told me my application was approved and to wait for an email with further instructions. This happened on May 10 (full timeline on my signature).

On May 16th I received an email from the Etobicoke office with a date for landing. I've never received a passport request email (Ready for Visa) , like everyone else.

So yea, "PPR" (landing appointment) received yesterday. landing booked for Tuesday. They might be trying some different procedures for CEC Inland. The agent told me my application took longer than usual because I was randomly selected for Q&A

Reactions: HADDY

sergionunesjr

Jul 20, 2016
I got an interview email too from WST-Landing-Enquiries. However, it is asking to bring only Passport, two photographs, current and expired Canadian permits and RPRF receipt.

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I got an interview email too from WST-Landing-Enquiries. However, it is asking to bring only Passport, two photographs, current and expired Canadian permits and RPRF receipt.
That's a quick process. Congrats!

I believe this is our "PPR", and they will stamp the passport at the landing office, rather than us sending it to Ottawa.

Reactions: sergionunesjr

Bacccio

Nov 14, 2018
Hello,

I received an email from IRCC stating that in order to continue processing my application, I am required to attend an interview at a particular date and time.
Current Stage: I have received an ITA and the submitted all the required documents for my PR application. Next thing IRCC asked for an RCMP criminal record check. Submitted that as well.
I am currently working in Canda and have also completed my masters here.

Now, I have been asked for an interview and all the originals have been requested. When I asked around, my friends told me that generally there is a passport request, they are not sure what the interview is all about.

Can anyone guide me with what the objective of the interview is and what kind of questions to expect?

V
Hi , what was the questions on the interview ?

Sayini

Apr 25, 2019
Hello,

I have received an email for PR landing interview before passport request.
They asked me to get my passport, 2 photographs and current sin number along with me for the interview.

What will be the reason for an interview before passport request?
Any leads would be helpful.
Thank You!

Bacccio

Nov 14, 2018
Hello,

They asked me to get my passport, 2 photographs and current sin number along with me for the interview.

Thank You!
they will issue ur pr in same day and u will get ur pr card after 2 months .there's few normal questions like are married ,company name bla bla bla .that's all

Reactions: Sayini

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Not really. The only reason I can think of is that I have a full time but not a permanent job in Canada. I have a 3 year contract. As soon as I completed 1 year I applied under the Canadian experience class and met the basic requirements.

The Letter says:

Dear XXXX,

In order to continue processing your immigration application, you are required to attend an interview at the date, time and location indicated below:

Interview Vancouver Immigration XXXXX 10:00:00 YYYY XXXX XXXXXX

Address of interview: IRCC Vancouver 1148 Hornby Street, 1st Floor Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3,

Canada

Note: If you are unable to keep the above appointment, you must inform us immediately. Interviews will not be postponed except under extenuating circumstances supported by objective and credible evidence. If you do not attend your interview and if we do not hear from you, your application will be evaluated based on documentation on file, which would likely result in a refusal.

Documents required for interview:

Ø Original Passport/travel document and Identity Card;

Ø Immigration documents showing your status in Canada;

Ø Original Letter of offer/employment contract showing your employment in Canada;

Ø Original employment reference letter from Canadian employer listing details of main duties;

Ø Original pay records issued by your Canadian employer;

Ø Original English Language Test result for you;

Ø 2015/2016 tax return/notice of assessment/T4 statement for you;

Ø Proof of education (diploma/transcripts);

Ø Original police certificate for any country you have resided for at least six months;

Ø Any other information and documentation you wish to be considered

NOTE: All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

If you are unable to speak English or French well enough to complete the interview unassisted, you must bring an interpreter, at your own expense. The interpreter will be required to provide evidence of appropriate certification or accreditation. The interpreter cannot be a relative of the applicant, or an employee of the applicant or their immigration representative.

Please keep this office informed of any change of mailing address, telephone number or email address by submitting an updated IMM008 Generic application form accompanied by an updated IMM5476 Use of Representative form if you have a representative via the IRCC Web Form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Sincerely,

IRCC Vancouver 1148 Hornby Street

Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3 www.cic.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our Vancouver office, we request you to send your enquiries via the IRCC Web Form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with IRCC and IRCC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.
Do they keep these documents with them? At the time of landing interview?

hurlyhunk

Jul 12, 2013
Here is the thing.
OP ( VIVEK) started the conversation, threw a bunch of questions and just disappeared with out replying to one question "How did the interview go, what were the questions"
Like seriously bro ? So mean and unethical, have some decency !

We should stop responding to people like these in the future !

serge.taco

May 28, 2019
Hello,

Thank You!

Reactions: sumylili