+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Request for PR?

Aug 6, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hi,

I received an email asking me to attend an interview that will be held on October 17, 2019, at the CIC Ottawa. I would try to reply as soon as I finish it.

Thanks,

Aug 6, 2018
Category........
QSW
I called them and they told me you got it in 50 days.. just come and get it and celebrate :D Hahhh! :D
Canada Visa helped me a lot :) Especially the team at Campbell Cohen - It is indeed the Best Immigration Law Firm for Canada.

arodri

Jun 18, 2018
I got an email from WST-Landing-Enquiries on Oct 1st with an interview scheduled for Oct 10th.

I attended on time to the interview in Downtown Vancouver, got in a hall with more people waiting and seated for 30 minutes until I got called by an officer.

I brought what they asked in the email: my passport, work/study permits, government id (BC ID), marriage certificate, photographs and proof of payments.

The officer was very nice and just asked some routinary questions, including:
- Confirm current address.
- First and last time I entered Canada.
- Whether I've been convicted, deported, etc.
- If I have any un-declared dependent outside of Canada.

After that, she printed the COPR and have me sign it. She also voided my previous work/study permits and told me I wouldn't need them anymore because now I'm a Permanent Resident!

That's it, now I'm just waiting for my PR card to arrive by courier.

Last edited:

jay_wadh

Jun 8, 2017
Hi

I have got WP granted while waiting for PR under Self Employed Category(Web Designer), i am In New Brunswick now and probably interview will going to be held in a couple of weeks , bit worried n tensed what is going to happen in interview.

could anyone would help me with the questions??

J.Wadhwa

windf_cz

Oct 24, 2019

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
Hi,

I received an email asking me to attend an interview that will be held on October 17, 2019, at the CIC Ottawa. I would try to reply as soon as I finish it.

Thanks,
Hi May I ask honwas the interview? When did you apply for you’re appointment. I’m still waiting for reply from IRCC for my interview. They said in the email, they will get back within 30 days.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all. I got a call interview by CIC. How long does it take to get an update after this? Thanks for your help.

Last edited: