+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International students

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
If this is true, I am sure it will be very few. Will the person fake IELTS as well?

Over 90% of the people that were invited as at mid year were resident in Canada. If most of them use fake experiences to get ITA, then I question the calibre of people resident in Canada.

mead said:
well from what I have heard not seen in this case they find a guy working in the said university ,a clerk, who makes those documents.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
dupsy21 said:
If this is true, I am sure it will be very few. Will the person fake IELTS as well?

Over 90% of the people that were invited as at mid year were resident in Canada. If most of them use fake experiences to get ITA, then I question the calibre of people resident in Canada.
Yeah, international students do not realize, that they actually compete with other international students, not with outlanders :)

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
dupsy21 said:

I dont know what point ur trying to make. I just pointed out one way that I heard . No one who is doing it will openly give out info. So I dont know if there r any other ways but point is it is happening and once people figure out there is money to be made more people will find ways to fake certs as everyone would want a leg up in EE. Hence my point EE is flawed . Not saying people inside our out side r doing it more or less just pointing out it happens.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
anarsoul said:
Yeah, international students do not realize, that they actually compete with other international students, not with outlanders :)
no we compete with people who have experience outside canada as well as in canada as they r the ones getting more points because most international students dont have outside experience.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
mead said:
no we compete with people who have experience outside canada as well as in canada as they r the ones getting more points because most international students dont have outside experience.
But who are those 90% of inlanders who got PR in 2015? International students and some TFWs.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Go and check the report, 90% of people that were issued ITA are resident in Canada. Like you have all been claiming, they have "integrated" and they pay tax. These are the arguments for international students right? So how are these inlanders that got ITA different? I require more clarifications as I am assuming most of them would have come in through student route and later got employed. Is there something I am getting wrong here?

mead said:

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think IRCC should evaluate foreign work experience especially for Outlanders more thoroughly. They have high risk of using fake/fraudulent documents.

International students have been through verification process when they applied student visa so they are "safer" to some extent.

Just sayin'

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dupsy21 said:
Go and check the report, 90% of people that were issued ITA are resident in Canada. Like you have all been claiming, they have "integrated" and they pay tax. These are the arguments for international students right? So how are these inlanders that got ITA different? I require more clarifications as I am assuming most of them would have come in through student route and later got employed. Is there something I am getting wrong here?
Boy.. do you even read the reports? most of them are pure TFW NOT Students

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dupsy21 said:

for example there is huge time between Australia, Asia, Europe, and north america, so the ietls which is conducted in australia can be easily leaked as its from australia and to all other place as same test is conducted all over but at different time and obviously hours later from its been conducted in australia

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
dupsy21 said:
can you point me to the link which gives 90% inland ITA's? Not saying its wrong just want to get the data

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeyaustin said:
for example there is huge time between Australia, Asia, Europe, and north america, so the ietls which is conducted in australia can be easily leaked as its from australia and to all other place as same test is conducted all over but at different time and obviously hours later from its been conducted in australia
You are making a huge claim there, buddy. Please stop suggesting such ideas without any proof. English or French is an everyday study and social language for students in Canada.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Hansdza said:
I think IRCC should evaluate foreign work experience especially for Outlanders more thoroughly. They have high risk of using fake/fraudulent documents.
They already do. They phone employers, check linkedin and company website, they ask for reference letters and payslips, etc, etc. Bank statement with account activity for 3-6 months.
It's pretty tricky to counterfeit all these documents.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
mead said:
can you point me to the link which gives 90% inland ITA's? Not saying its wrong just want to get the data
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp

Though it's 85.5%, not 90%

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Don't assume everyone that post here is a boy.

I have checked the report again and only the first 4 draws out of 11 draws account for that. What about the other 7 draws? I am sure a lot of international students got ITA as well cos a friend of mine that did his MSC. in Canada got ITA and has his PPR now.

Hansdza said:
Boy.. do you even read the reports? most of them are pure TFW NOT Students

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Yes, you are right. I did my percentage calculation using 11k and 12k.

anarsoul said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp

Though it's 85.5%, not 90%

Status
Not open for further replies.