+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International students

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Finally, the truth is coming out that not all international students are genuine. This corrobates my earlier statement that, corruption is everywhere, though it might be more in some countries.

Nevertheless, the responsibility now lies in the hand of IRCC to detect fake students and fake foreign experiences to ensure only the best people are issued PR.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dupsy21 said:
Finally, the truth is coming out that not all international students are genuine. This corrobates my earlier statement that, corruption is everywhere, though it might be more in some countries.

Nevertheless, the responsibility now lies in the hand of IRCC to detect fake students and fake foreign experiences to ensure only the best people are issued PR.

For your information all other economic immigrants are not hardworking and not contributing to canada, there are lots of other immigrants that are burden on canadian economy as they take layoff and money for their lots of minor kids from government.
and it is also truth you must know

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dupsy21 said:

Who are not genuine? In order to apply for PR, you need to have a degree, a job and one year working experience. People without skills and knowledge will not be able to find job here in Canada. Mind you again, we are talking about fake and easy to get foreign job experience, not degree.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
RamsayBolton said:
Who are not genuine? In order to apply for PR, you need to have a degree, a job and one year working experience. People without skills and knowledge will not be able to find job here in Canada. Mind you again, we are talking about fake and easy to get foreign job experience, not degree.
Honestly I don't know a way to get a "fake" foreign experience from my country. CIC does ask payslips and reference letter on company's letterhead. It's a serious crime to counterfeit these. Sometimes they additionally ask a confirmation from revenue agency or pension fund to confirm that all taxes were paid. It's impossible to counterfeit these, since phone verification reveals it easily. They do additional checks if you work for a relative. Basically, it's close to impossible to get all these documents for a fake experience.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
Honestly I don't know a way to get a "fake" foreign experience from my country. CIC does ask payslips and reference letter on company's letterhead. It's a serious crime to counterfeit these. Sometimes they additionally ask a confirmation from revenue agency or pension fund to confirm that all taxes were paid. It's impossible to counterfeit these, since phone verification reveals it easily. They do additional checks if you work for a relative. Basically, it's close to impossible to get all these documents for a fake experience.
Oh, I think it's extremely easy, and most people know how to do it. It's not necessary fake, just very easy to obtain. Like ask your a friend of your family who have a company to take you in, let's say as Senior Vice President of IT or Senior Marketing Director for his/her company, while you work in a restaurant as a waiter or a different company as a receptionist. Obviously you can get all the payslips, reference letter and any documents you need since it's technically legit, but you know, it's not legit at all.

RamsayBolton said:
That's why we need to voice our opinions and show them the weak points of the system (a typical example from our own forum). I don't expect any changes to improve the current situation of intl't students, so I'm doing my best to maximize my score.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
RamsayBolton said:
Oh, I think it's extremely easy, and most people know how to do it. It's not necessary fake, just very easy to obtain. Like ask your a friend of your family who have a company to take you in, let's say as Senior Vice President of IT or Senior Marketing Director for his/her company, while you work in a restaurant as a waiter or a different company as a receptionist. Obviously you can get all the payslips, reference letter and any documents you need since it's technically legit, but you know, it's not legit at all.
Not everyone has a friend who's business owner. Moreover executive positions do require appropriate education and usually they're already taken by more experienced people.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Just one note about fake and fraudulent documents:

If CIC and other departments of the government finds that you have obtained PR and citizenship using fraudulent document, your status can be stripped even after you gained it.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/jason-kenney-expected-to-announce-2900-being-stripped-of-citizenship-for-fraud

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
Not everyone has a friend who's business owner. Moreover executive positions do require appropriate education and usually they're already taken by more experienced people.
Those titles are just examples, you can make up any titles you like.

mf4361 said:
Just one note about fake and fraudulent documents:

If CIC and other departments of the government finds that you have obtained PR and citizenship using fraudulent document, your status can be stripped even after you gained it.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/jason-kenney-expected-to-announce-2900-being-stripped-of-citizenship-for-fraud
Yep, same as everyone knows that stealing, lying, killing, cheating and bribing are wrong, but they still do it anyway. They are willing to take chances. At the moment, IRCC simply doesn't have enough resources to catch them all.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Job experience can be faked in Canada as well. You can only vouch for yourself.

For a foreign worker to stand a good chance, you will also need a Masters degree or 2 degrees and good IELTS score. Do you think it is easy to fake that as well. If it is that easy, why don't you try to obtain fake job experience from your home country.

I have load of friends in the pool will CRS scores less than 400. If it is that easy to fake experience, why have they not improved their scores?

With all your complaints, as at the mid year report, CIC had more ITA than FSW. Even with the fact that, some FSW inland were included as part of the FSW figure. Out of over 12000 that were invited, 11000 has their place of residence as Canada. How did those people get ITA if it is that difficult? What else do you want? I am sure you will be happy if FSW outland figure is zero.

RamsayBolton said:

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
RamsayBolton said:
Those titles are just examples, you can make up any titles you like.

Yep, same as everyone knows that stealing, lying, killing, cheating and bribing are wrong, but they still do it anyway. They are willing to take chances. At the moment, IRCC simply doesn't have enough resources to catch them all.
agreed. I have personally seen this happen a person who does not have any experience got all the documents from their relative and not they have a PR. Ofcourse I am not pointing out anyone group as they did education here and fake experience boosted their points. There is another type of fake where u just change ur responsibilities by asking ur boss so u fit into the Skilled profession. I have seen people use fake degrees too. So any type of fake is possible. There r consultants who arrange these documents for a price. There are consultants who claim to arrange LMIA for u too but dont know if anyone has got LMIA though
Again not pointing fingers jut stating facts.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
dupsy21 said:
Job experience can be faked in Canada as well. You can only vouch for yourself.

For a foreign worker to stand a good chance, you will also need a Masters degree or 2 degrees and good IELTS score. Do you think it is easy to fake that as well. If it is that easy, why don't you try to obtain fake job experience from your home country.

I have load of friends in the pool will CRS scores less than 400. If it is that easy to fake experience, why have they not improved their scores?

With all your complaints, as at the mid year report, CIC had more ITA than FSW. Even with the fact that, some FSW inland were included as part of the FSW figure. How did those people get ITA if it is that difficult? I am sure you will be happy if FSW outland figure is zero.
faking canadian experience is not that easy but yes there r people who do that again u can look at the percentage which would be much more for people who have experience outside canada. Again international students, TFW and FSW all can fake experience outside canada so we cannot say one group did more than other.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
mead said:
I have seen people use fake degrees too
How did they evaluate this degree? WES requires either apostille (which is issued by Ministry of Education) or (for some countries) they do verification process by communicating with university.

Btw, why don't you report immigration fraud?

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Then it is wrong to generalise and call foreign workers losers if something similar can happen in Canada.

mead said:
faking canadian experience is not that easy but yes there r people who do that again u can look at the percentage which would be much more for people who have experience outside canada. Again international students, TFW and FSW all can fake experience outside canada so we cannot say one group did more than other.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
anarsoul said:
How did they evaluate this degree? WES requires either apostille (which is issued by Ministry of Education) or (for some countries) they do verification process by communicating with university.

Btw, why don't you report immigration fraud?
well from what I have heard not seen in this case they find a guy working in the said university ,a clerk, who makes those documents.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
dupsy21 said:
Then it is wrong to generalise and call foreign workers losers if something similar can happen in Canada.
like I said its not the foreign wrokers but the system thats wrong. System should not promote fraud but it does in EE case.

Status
Not open for further replies.