+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

dudebr

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
Recieved my foos notes today and Bring forward date is january 26 2011 :(. I guess i should just sit back and enjoy season holidays while working
Oh God, really?! Let's hope they bring it forward before that date. It's going to be one year soon since you sent your app. ???
Do you know why they are still processing your application?
Good luck!

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
Boasorte - Requester's reference number would be if someone else, like a lawyer, was requesting the FOSS.
Request for box - You don't want your in Canada file, that is a copy of your entire file plus FOSS and that would slow things down. You just want FOSS.

BB - the BF date is bring forward date, the next time they plan to look at the file. It may be because they have asked for additional documents, so then they give the date for when they will look again. I don't know what it means when the BF date is left blank.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Justina, thank you very much for the fast reply. You've been really helpful ! :):)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
dudebr said:
Oh God, really?! Let's hope they bring it forward before that date. It's going to be one year soon since you sent your app. ???
Do you know why they are still processing your application?
Good luck!
Well i am within time limit.. I already have my first stage approval, and i got that right after 9 months. With the first stage approval letter CIC Veg requested me for medicals and gave me 90 days time to get back to them with the requested documents and this is why my BF date is in January. Although i later found that my medicals were misplaced and were not attached with my file at that time.

My file wont be reviewed till January 2011 now, so i can not expect any thing till then. By the way my foss notes were 96 Pages long..

Good luck every one

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
Hello,

I called the call center today and found out that my landing interview is on 16th Dec, 11.00 AM Etobicoke. She said the letter was sent out on 6th Dec from Etobicoke thats why i still haven't received it. Anyway she said in case i don't receive the letter by 13th Dec, i should call them back or go to the Etobicoke office on the 16th with my passport, $490, A and approval letter from Vegreville and thats about it. She said its not important to take my Spouse with me unless she wants to come along.

I forgot to ask her if need to take any photos with me?

cheers

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
alibaba said:
Hello,

I called the call center today and found out that my landing interview is on 16th Dec, 11.00 AM Etobicoke. She said the letter was sent out on 6th Dec from Etobicoke thats why i still haven't received it. Anyway she said in case i don't receive the letter by 13th Dec, i should call them back or go to the Etobicoke office on the 16th with my passport, $490, A and approval letter from Vegreville and thats about it. She said its not important to take my Spouse with me unless she wants to come along.

I forgot to ask her if need to take any photos with me?

cheers
Congrats Alibaba... and you do require to take photos with you.. And i would suggest even though you are not required to bring your spouse with you. It is a good idea to take him/her with you.

R

robrod

Congratulations, Alibaba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
I guess you won't need the OWP lost in the mail after all!!!!!!!... Etobicoke is another magical local office for sure!...
In my landing letter from Scarborough (my local office), they did ask for the sponsor to be present. In fact, only 1 case of all the ones I've encountered in the forum her sponsor (husband) was not required and she landed without him.

Yes, you are going to need 1 photo (they asked me for 2 but they only used 1 and returned the other 1 to me right there and then)... this photo has different specifications and it's called Permanent Resident Card kind. I had them done at Black's, they are familiar with the specs there....

Man, you are getting landed a week from today!!!!!!!!!!.... What a true Xmas gift!!!.
You may be the last of the 2010 mohicans to be landed this year!!!!.. Congrats again!!.
Rob.

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
robrod said:
Congratulations, Alibaba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
I guess you won't need the OWP lost in the mail after all!!!!!!!... Etobicoke is another magical local office for sure!...
In my landing letter from Scarborough (my local office), they did ask for the sponsor to be present. In fact, only 1 case of all the ones I've encountered in the forum her sponsor (husband) was not required and she landed without him.

Yes, you are going to need 1 photo (they asked me for 2 but they only used 1 and returned the other 1 to me right there and then)... this photo has different specifications and it's called Permanent Resident Card kind. I had them done at Black's, they are familiar with the specs there....

Man, you are getting landed a week from today!!!!!!!!!!.... What a true Xmas gift!!!.
You may be the last of the 2010 mohicans to be landed this year!!!!.. Congrats again!!.
Rob.
Thanks Rob,

I don't know why the call agent lady told me its not important for the Mrs to go with me. She said i can go by myself. I am going to wait for the letter and see what it states.

Anyway I am going to take my passport, fees, 2 photos, and the letters. Is that it right?

I am guessing its just a informal interview to verify all the information they have got about me is correct.

Cheers man

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
Thanks Adzees.

I dont mind taking her with me. But only thing is she will have to take work off or at least half day off for it.

R

robrod

That's right... that's all you need to take with you, and the "landing inteview" is exactly what you are describing... You will be landed for sure!.
It's a very special moment, I think if your wife can take the day off from work, it'd be nice for her to be there with you and then you both can go have dinner and a show...
Congrats again!.

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Congrats Alibaba!!! Great news, nothing is a better present for Christmas than PR! :D

I won my little battle today with my WP extention, my employer called HRSDC and was told my LMO will arrive next week or next next and everything is OK with it. That convinced them to prepare the paperwork for me to send the extention in without the LMO. I will mail it and by the time they going to deal with it- in 90 days I will be really close to AIP time. So I can keep working which is great, I won`t have health coverage though, but I try to stay away from any harm. :)
My husband was overjoyed when I told him- not because I keep earning for the household but knowing I need to work to keep my toughts off the immigration. ;)

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
Thanks everyone for your support.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Congrats Alibaba! ;D

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Way to go alibaba! Such a happy ending to the year! I hope I'm that lucky what country are you from? I was told before Christmas I'll be landed but I guess it depends on my background checks and how fast they receive them! Anyhow I'm just happy to have my work permit drivers license and insurance!