App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
I found this link to a chat that was had on here last year. They had applied inland in march and got PR in 6 months!!! definitely not the case now. But that have listed everything they did and I tough it would be beneficial for everyone here to have a read :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t25318.0.html

R

robrod

Landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
My fellow inlanders, my sponsorship application process was finally completed this morning!.
It only took about an hour and fifteen minutes to be done with it... The end of the immigration tunnel is so sweet and so easy... The "landing interview" at least for my wife and I was a gimme. Not really an interview but just a formality to pay the landing fee and then to make sure there are no mistakes on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document.
We were about 40 applicants in there. I didn't see who PTY507 was but I'm sure she made it as well.
Off to celebrate to the Ontario Art Gallery preceded by lunch!.
Good luck everyone and will check the thread later in the day...
Rob.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
mimi23 said:
guys i need help , july i ordered my foss notes n i saw some strange codes are these background checks?
USA FPS:
CAN. FPS:
CRIM DEPORTEE:
CIC:
MARKS:
ITEM: LOC:
It was just like that n file name qualifier help me plz n thanks
Mimi, I found this online, hope this helps

http://immigrationguides.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=203

and here is the information on getting them for others who may want/need to.

http://immigrationguides.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=207

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
robrod said:
Landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
My fellow inlanders, my sponsorship application process was finally completed this morning!.
It only took about an hour and fifteen minutes to be done with it... The end of the immigration tunnel is so sweet and so easy... The "landing interview" at least for my wife and I was a gimme. Not really an interview but just a formality to pay the landing fee and then to make sure there are no mistakes on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document.
We were about 40 applicants in there. I didn't see who PTY507 was but I'm sure she made it as well.
Off to celebrate to the Ontario Art Gallery preceded by lunch!.
Good luck everyone and will check the thread later in the day...
Rob.

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ROB!!!!!! Fantastic, so so happy for you and you family! This news has made my day and I know it has made yours! Thank you for sharing Rob.

Keep positive everyone, it will happen for us all! :)

teec

Nov 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I've been monitoring this thread religiously since the summer time. I am sponsoring my husband and was left for months unknowing what to do. We didn't know the File #/Client ID etc. Those phone reps @ CIC were of no help either. I was able to find a lot of useful information on this forum, and for that I thank you all for sharing your stories/experiences!!!

Here is my time line:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2010.

We started processing your application on May 6, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on November 10, 2010 to XXXXXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We received THE letter today and it said "The processing of your application for permanent resident will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for 30/11/2010 @ 9AM. "

So...it seems like we are reaching the end.

As for our application, we sent a few pictures 10-15, copy of a travel ticket, copy of the purchase of our home and that's about it. Nothing too fancy. Never got asked for additional information.

Feel free to ask questions if you need. I'll keep you up to date as to the status of the interview.

Good Luck to everyone & God Bless!!!

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Congratualtions teec! That is great news. Always gives me hope when I hear people getting their application approved. Is your husband supposed to get his PR after his interview?

teec

Nov 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coldgirl said:
Congratualtions teec! That is great news. Always gives me hope when I hear people getting their application approved. Is your husband supposed to get his PR after his interview?
I think so...I HOPE so. It does say on the letter that a Right of Permanent Residence fee of $490 is required on the date that they have set for us.

I was looking at the guide on the website cic [dot] gc [dot] ca / english / pdf / kits / guides / 5289E.PDF) page 23 -- It seems that once the fee is paid...the next step is PR.

**fingers crossed**

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Yes, fingers crossed. More than likely, he will recieve his PR. Congratulations again. Like you, I didnt send much proof. Just some pictures and thats about it. We lived together even before we got married, I dont know if I should send more proof. ???

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
teec said:
I think so...I HOPE so. It does say on the letter that a Right of Permanent Residence fee of $490 is required on the date that they have set for us.

I was looking at the guide on the website cic [dot] gc [dot] ca / english / pdf / kits / guides / 5289E.PDF) page 23 -- It seems that once the fee is paid...the next step is PR.

**fingers crossed**
Thats awesome Teec how long have u been married for?. whats the country of your husband??
Am happy for you... why is it that other people get pr so quickly?. and others wit for over a year?? i dont see any difference or anything out of the norm inmost applications here!.
Thats encouraging!..

S

serenifly

Hi Teec

My husband did his medical exam about 6 weeks before we submitted paperwork do you think that is OK ? They'll all meet up OK? That's what owrries me, cuz what if the medical examiner sent it to Ottawa but we sent our forms to vegrill etc?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see things are moving around here !!
It's good news for sure Teec. :)

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
teec said:
Hello Everyone,

I've been monitoring this thread religiously since the summer time. I am sponsoring my husband and was left for months unknowing what to do. We didn't know the File #/Client ID etc. Those phone reps @ CIC were of no help either. I was able to find a lot of useful information on this forum, and for that I thank you all for sharing your stories/experiences!!!

Here is my time line:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2010.

We started processing your application on May 6, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on November 10, 2010 to XXXXXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We received THE letter today and it said "The processing of your application for permanent resident will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for 30/11/2010 @ 9AM. "

So...it seems like we are reaching the end.

As for our application, we sent a few pictures 10-15, copy of a travel ticket, copy of the purchase of our home and that's about it. Nothing too fancy. Never got asked for additional information.

Feel free to ask questions if you need. I'll keep you up to date as to the status of the interview.

Good Luck to everyone & God Bless!!!
wow congrats! thats so fast. u are lucky one :)

Vincywife

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2010
Med's Request
08-15-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2009
LANDED..........
09-29-2011
Condradulations Rob.....Very happy for you...Teec your good news makes me sad.. you must have gotten a really nice IO....Now I'm lost. Our app is the same very simple few pics they never asked for any info...I guess thats how the cookie crumbles. Happy for you though. Its good to hear people are getting through now. Where are you located?

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Congratuations Teec!! That is great news....I wonder what makes the difference in the length of time for background and security checks. Have you traveled a lot at all? I have been to quite a few countries so I am wondering if this is a "bad" thing in their eyes....