File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Ryan_T said:
Thanks for your reply!

My letter said I need to bring the receipt of the right of Permanent Residence Fee with me on that day, and auctually they attached a receipt form for bank use, but I want to pay on-line and is more convenience.
Your best bet would be to call CIC and confirm with them . I am sure that you can pay it at Vancouver Office as well.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Black-Berry said:
Adzees and janadian.. My timeline is also pretty close to yours. I was asked to send more information though. In regards to what ive been doing in Canada since i arrived. Did any of you receive any such information from CIC?. I am also routing for you.
Adzees i would definitely wait to see if i got AIP before considering sending further information. I realise i probably didnt send enough evidence of our genuine relationship despite us being together for about 9 to ten years now!...and haveing three kids together. So i decided also i will wait for the outcome of my AIP.
Hey Black-Berry,
Yes it looks like a couple of us may be celebrating together quite soon if all goes well. I did not get a request for more information.

I did inquire to our representative why we didn't get a info request and what it means if you get one or not...they said it is more or less up to the officer who is looking at your file, it doesn't mean anything is wrong if you get asked and doesn't mean anything is wrong if you don't get asked.

I felt we sent a decent amount of proof of our relationship..however 3 weeks ago, I thought there had been so many great things we had done together and so many special moments we shared together...I wanted to make sure there was no doubt in their mind. I don't think it will make a big difference but i just felt like I had to do something extra to make them see who we are. Ive always been a lil overboard that way :p lol

You will be fine if you didn't send extra. It sounds like the 3 little ones you have together is proof enough to your dedication to eachother as it is. I wish you all the luck in the world!

I'll keep you posted ;)

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
CIC updated to Jan 4th! Whoo Hooo! Who's excited? I am! Getting closer. 8)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
lol me too ::)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Janadian said:
CIC updated to Jan 4th! Whoo Hooo! Who's excited? I am! Getting closer. 8)
WOo Hoo!. Janadian and Adzees!!!. You guys must be excited! :D...
FINGERS CROSSED!...

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
It would be a great anniversary present for my husband to get AIP. ::)
Thank you for the well wishes black-berry!

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Janadian said:
It would be a great anniversary present for my husband to get AIP. ::)
Thank you for the well wishes black-berry!
when is your anniversary ???

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
October 10th :D

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
lol ..you think its a bit of a streach? A girl can dream i guess ::)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hi Janadian, is that for your wedding anniversary?
My hubby and I's two year of being together is on October 26. I can't wait.
We celebrate both our wedding anniversary and dating anniversary. I feel more of a connection with our dating one because it marks when we first started to officially be together as a couple.

Anyway just thought was cool how you have an anniversary coming up too. Plus my hubby's 21st bday is on October 7. Need to pick his gift up from the mail soon. Lol.

By the way, I don't think that is a far fetched dream. If you believe it will happen then it will. ;)
I believe it will.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011

Msaso

Apr 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys! Congrats to the ones who have received good news from Vegreville!
I´m writing to you because I am in the process too and I´d like to know if I´m going to received the PR soon.
I can see in the forum that someones received the PR just 1 1/2 month after the AIP.
I received in July 15th three letters from the CIC with date July 8th. One for my husband saying that he was accepted as sponsor, my OWP and another letter for me saying that I meet the requirements to apply for a PR but the final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been met.
The thing is I don´t see any instruction to follow, I don´t know if my case was sending to other office or remain in Vegreville (the letter don´t say anything about this).
Do I need to wait until...?

Have any of you a case similar than mine?
Also I don´t understand the "Processing Times"

Thank for your help... :D
MSASO

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
Im very sorry to hear about your dad. Personally i have been able to leave canada a few times with my multiple entry visa ever since i submitted my application bak in january. I dont know abut a visitors extension and if its multiple entry??.
The sad thing about the Inland process is if we have an emergency back home.
I dont advice you to leave but if you do leave, as you said , you can always apply outland and as far as i know you CAN still live here in canada with your husband as you wait for your outland proces to finish. Its not exctly the end of the word. just the fact that you will have to go through the whole process again although this time it may be faster. i thin k if you are an outland applicant you can stay here for up to six months?> I may be wrong but all the best sweety!. i wish a quick recovery for your dad and let Gods will be done..
hugggsss

Hi Black-Berry
Thanks for replying to my message. I applied for a extension of my visa because the multiple entry visa that I had at that moment allowed me to stay a maximum of 6 consecutive months, so to have a legal status I decided to extend and they approved me staying here for another year.
So you have traveled with your application being in process? wao, that's very risky even having the multiple entry visa. How did you manage to do that? did you traveled back and forth and they never asked you why you kept on coming in or about your PR application? That's what scares me the most. If I leave what if they don't allow me to come in and return me home? Then I wouldn't be able to stay here while my outland application is in process and I'll have to be away from my husband and that would be horrible for both of us...
Thanks for your good wishes, hugs to you, and hope your process ends soon :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Jean26 said:
Im very sorry to hear about your dad. Personally i have been able to leave canada a few times with my multiple entry visa ever since i submitted my application bak in january. I dont know abut a visitors extension and if its multiple entry??.
The sad thing about the Inland process is if we have an emergency back home.
I dont advice you to leave but if you do leave, as you said , you can always apply outland and as far as i know you CAN still live here in canada with your husband as you wait for your outland proces to finish. Its not exctly the end of the word. just the fact that you will have to go through the whole process again although this time it may be faster. i thin k if you are an outland applicant you can stay here for up to six months?> I may be wrong but all the best sweety!. i wish a quick recovery for your dad and let Gods will be done..
hugggsss

Hi Black-Berry
Thanks for replying to my message. I applied for a extension of my visa because the multiple entry visa that I had at that moment allowed me to stay a maximum of 6 consecutive months, so to have a legal status I decided to extend and they approved me staying here for another year.
So you have traveled with your application being in process? wao, that's very risky even having the multiple entry visa. How did you manage to do that? did you traveled back and forth and they never asked you why you kept on coming in or about your PR application? That's what scares me the most. If I leave what if they don't allow me to come in and return me home? Then I wouldn't be able to stay here while my outland application is in process and I'll have to be away from my husband and that would be horrible for both of us...
Thanks for your good wishes, hugs to you, and hope your process ends soon :)
Jean,
the Office at the border told me everytime i entered that i could use it so long as it is still valid. he also told me it is a problem if you do not have any kind of visa to re-enter Canada . Is your visa multiple entry?. My visa is multiple entry. I also travelled with all my documentsi had photocopied my papers and travelled with them. I also travelled with my canadian husband and my three kids who are canadian also. i dont know if that helped. but we travelled as a family. Plus my kids are younger and they both wanted "mommy" at the time and they were extra clingy :D...i dont know if i was alone things would be different?

i got this from the CIC website
Leaving Canada can automatically cancel temporary resident status as a visitor, student or worker. Have no guarantee that you will be permitted to return or re-enter Canada if you leave before permanent residence is approved. This is especially true if a visitor visa is required.

if you have to travel and its urgent maybe you should go with your spouse?. I think its an added bonus?. plus also ive realised being honest with the officer helps. All the time i have re-entered i have been 100 percent honest. plus i produced all my documents and me and dhs answers were exactly the same. We told them we are waiting for my papers to be processed . Once the Officer gave us all information. I actually learnt alot about the process from the officers and my specific case.
Whatever you decide good luck!. . is your extension multiple entry? I have never got an extension so i am not aware how it works. I had planned this process for years so i applied for a three year multiple entry visa before i initially came to Canada. i had studied it and read and re-read about it so i had an idea what to expect . i knew it would take up to a year before we heard anything so i saved money to live off for a year and i was granted my three year multiple entry visa wayy beforehand when i worked and lived in Bermuda and my husband was with me and my kids. So i had plenty of evidence that i would return back home at the time.

I would advise if you do not have a mutiple entry document not to "try" unless you get specific document stating you can re-enter. thats just my 00.02 cts. GL in whatever you decide and i hope i helped.

What i understand from this is if you DO NOT have a visa to re-enter canada chances are high you will be refused re-entry??.