INLANDERS!

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lanna said:
Hello there,

i send my application december 13 and application was received on December 21, 2009.

they started processing the application on March 4, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made december 22 and i just got a letter today saying that processing of the application has been completed and the canada immigration center in vancouver will contact me concerning my permanent resident status. how long u guys things should this take?

thanks
Congratulations! When did you get your AIP?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
lanna said:
Hello there,

i send my application december 13 and application was received on December 21, 2009.

they started processing the application on March 4, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made december 22 and i just got a letter today saying that processing of the application has been completed and the canada immigration center in vancouver will contact me concerning my permanent resident status. how long u guys things should this take?

thanks
did u mean September 22

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
so there are at least 2 people, applied between December 20th and December 30th, on this forum who got the AIP letter from Vegreville Office. I am pretty sure the next update on CIC website gonna be "processed up to December 31st" or something around that.

Hope fully within 2 weeks i should be hearing from them too ...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Wooo I am so glad that so many are getting updates or AIP. I love to see that.
Feels like a family here. Once someone here gets something I feel so proud and happy for them.

MexicaTica, looks like your turn isn't too far behind. Update us if you hear anything.
Congrats that just AIP and those that are getting ready or have landed as a PR recently.

January applicant's get ready for the excitement to begin. Looks like it won't be much longer now. ;)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
Wooo I am so glad that so many are getting updates or AIP. I love to see that.
Feels like a family here. Once someone here gets something I feel so proud and happy for them.

MexicaTica, looks like your turn isn't too far behind. Update us if you hear anything.
Congrats that just AIP and those that are getting ready or have landed as a PR recently.

January applicant's get ready for the excitement to begin. Looks like it won't be much longer now. ;)
Looks liek people who submitted on 30th december are starting to receive their stuff but the website still says december 20th?.hmmm. Lets hope they speed things up. Fingers crossed. And gl Mexicatica and Love-young. thnks for the encouragement..

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Ooohhh can't wait to see it break into January! Sending out more positive vibes to everyone! ;D

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
I called CIC yesterday and the Agent informed me that for apps sent in Jan 2010, the processing time is 9 months. So the agent said I should be getting an answer from CIC-Veg by mid October - November ::)

It was nice to hear this since I've been waiting for looooooooooooooooong time and wasn't sure if the got my app or WTF.

I'm crossing my fingers to hopefully get everything done by the end of this year, to start fresh as PR in 2011 :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
sgnv

But it would have made sense to have gotten it in September wouldn't it have? I mean September is the 9th month counting from January. Maybe I am thinking about this the wrong way but I feel like that isn't fair or right. Seems like they are counting an extra month or two. I am hoping though that in October all the January applicants will get AIP and hopefully some of February. Everyone has been patient so long and I can't wait for when they receive.

I too, like Janadian, are going to send more strong positive vibes to everyone in here.
Good luck everyone and please keep us informed. I am routing for everyone. :)

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Love_Young said:
sgnv

But it would have made sense to have gotten it in September wouldn't it have? I mean September is the 9th month counting from January. Maybe I am thinking about this the wrong way but I feel like that isn't fair or right. Seems like they are counting an extra month or two. I am hoping though that in October all the January applicants will get AIP and hopefully some of February. Everyone has been patient so long and I can't wait for when they receive.
well if app received in january, should start counting from february. plus september is 9th month so u have to count it too, since its 9 months total. so its october then when news arrives ;)

Ryan_T

Feb 25, 2010
Hi everyone,

I've just received the landing letter from Vancouver Immigration Center, and I need to pay $490 for the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

I have a trouble when I try to pay the fee on-line:
In the CIC on-line services website, I need to select this question:

Where will you be sending your application?

I am sending my application to:

Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada) processing centre
Mississauga, Ontario (Canada) processing centre
Vegreville, Alberta (Canada) processing centre
Buffalo, New York (United States) processing centre
Local office in Canada
Canadian embassy or consulate outside Canada
Ottawa Haïti processing centre

My application was sent to Vegreville, Alberta processing centre in October 2009; but the landing letter was sent by local office in Canada. So I need to select Vegrevill or local office for paying the Right of Permanent Resident Fee?

Thanks for your help!

Ryan

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
I think you can pay landing fee at Vancouver Immigration Office In person.

Are they calling you for an interview??? Normally they asked to to pay you the fees at the center before giving you COPR

Ryan_T

Feb 25, 2010
adzees said:
I think you can pay landing fee at Vancouver Immigration Office In person.

Are they calling you for an interview??? Normally they asked to to pay you the fees at the center before giving you COPR

Thanks for your reply!

My letter said I need to bring the receipt of the right of Permanent Residence Fee with me on that day, and auctually they attached a receipt form for bank use, but I want to pay on-line and is more convenience.

Kris13

Sep 19, 2010
Am going to put my head on the block and say our next update wuill say Jan 10th. OOOOO the soon we break into jan the more people will start to get some news......I do keep seeing the thing about landing fee??? Have i missed something??

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010