+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

R

robrod

Thx, Eyeoftheocean... I am waiting on the PR card in one of those nicer Immigration Canada envelopes, though... Hopefully it will get here before my flight to visit my family takes off on January 1st with our baby and I... My wife keeps telling me I will have the plane ride of the century having to look after our baby all alone there... yikes!.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
ahahahahahha good luck ! where you flying to ?

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Thanks BOSORTE for your message. Yes we have to wait...even I can't see any E-cas or online record for my profile with the use of my client ID after 5 months. Actually right now I am on student visa so my status is legal until August 2011, I also apply for open work permit with my P.R file. Right now after marriage I am not attending any college because I don't have money. Is that make any difference?! I think 9 months (1st stage) is the most than after will not take much time in 2nd stage security. Though depend on case to case bases...no study, no job, so boring (Can't see even more movies on internet otherwise big long bill will come at the end of the month which is also hard when u don't have job)

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Seems like February people are getting AIP 1st stage clearance earlier compare to old 2009 files

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Rob, your trip with your wee one will be interesting!!! Must feel good to be able to get home to visit family :)

R

robrod

You have no idea, Kris!... Being able to take any course I want, just about any job I want, being able to travel outside Canada and most importantly, be able to return without feeling like it's a roll of the dice with the IOs at the airport; is starting to feel like I belong somewhere...
She'll keep me busy on that plane ride to Mexico City for sure!... Will have to work my magic with our daughter, hehehe.

ufukdtan

Feb 2, 2010
Hi Inlanders,
I have some good news.finally our paper things done.i called the call centre and lady told me Montreal office will contact me for make an PR interview or whatever(she also told me i got Perminant Residince)..i just wanted share my timeline because i know hearing good news make us think positive...They asked me police certificate 2 months ago they received november 18 th so i meant background check doesnt take much time.don t worry and be positive.

Good luck for everyone
Best Regards!!!

We received your application for permanent residence on November 23, 2009.

We started processing your application on February 5, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on May 17, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on November 18, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on November 19, .................................., Montreal, Quebec, Canada, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

R

robrod

Ecas status today that I checked (not sure why, nothing to do I guess): Complete.
It's nice to see that word...

Final timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2009.

We started processing your application on November 17, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on May 3, 2010 to Ontario, Canada about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We received the requested information on May 26, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

You entered Canada at the Scarborough office on November 17, 2010 and became a Permanent Resident.

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Hi there! My ecas does not tell me anything, probably it's too early to look since they got my application Oct 1st, am I right? Thanks for sharing!

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Latvian said:
Hi there! My ecas does not tell me anything, probably it's too early to look since they got my application Oct 1st, am I right? Thanks for sharing!
wait till mid December. This is too early to check e-cas

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
robrod said:
You entered Canada at the Scarborough office on November 17, 2010 and became a Permanent Resident.
Love this final sentence! :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
kiwikris said:
Love this final sentence! :)

lol me too. I wonder if mine will read that sometime???... i believe miracles happen if it does..!..

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FINISHED FINISHED FINISHED WITH MY APPLICATION! Sorry for the yelling, I'm just happy. Sending it off tomorrow. We just went to Niagara Falls to renew my visitor record. The officers there were helpful enough but walking across the border and coming back in was a kind of a lesson in "lets see how many hoops you're gonna jump through for us." Because apparently you can't just walk into the immigration area and ask for this n that....ya dios mio!

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Thank you so much for your kind reply & useful information "Tifanjo & Kiwikris"
Yes I already sent my work permit application with P.R inland application so that at the time of 1st stage AIP they will send me. I hope I will get something in December because I did't recieve anything since last five months. I can't see even e-cas & on phone machine tells "We have recieved your application on 16th June 2010) that's it no more information.

TIFANJO thanks yes yr lawyer is right as long as you are on student status legally, doesn't matter if you attend school or not but you can't go out side of canada. Thanks friends. Don't loose courage & hope................God Bless You

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
robrod said:
You have no idea, Kris!... Being able to take any course I want, just about any job I want, being able to travel outside Canada and most importantly, be able to return without feeling like it's a roll of the dice with the IOs at the airport; is starting to feel like I belong somewhere...
She'll keep me busy on that plane ride to Mexico City for sure!... Will have to work my magic with our daughter, hehehe.
Happy that you are starting to feel you belong! :)