AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
What is the Fax number for Vegreville for FOSS Notes request?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
boasorte said:
fax number 780-603-2693
Thanks Boas but actually I found two different numbers online .. The other one i found out is 780-632-8101.. So i am not sure which one to use.. Anyone can confirm who has sent a fax recently for FOSS notes request?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
Thanks Boas but actually I found two different numbers online .. The other one i found out is 780-632-8101.. So i am not sure which one to use.. Anyone can confirm who has sent a fax recently for FOSS notes request?
I have done a search and that's what I've found out.

Jean's question: Hi Mimi, Thanks! Can you please send me the fax number you used to request your foss notes? There is a $5.00 dollar fee right?

Mimi's answer: no foss notes you dnt pay anything if ur inside canada the one you are suppose to pay are CAIPS notes
the fax number 780-603-2693 write what you want example attention privacy coordinator
i'm requesting my foss notes ur name, client id all those stuff
phone number is 780-632-8036 privacy coordinator
g9t n swty dreams[/quote]

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
i was told that one was used before was given that by a friend n i got my foss notes last week i dnt knw which is which but all i knw is i have my foss notes

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hi,
My fellow inlanders. It's good to share same feelings "Shared Grief is half sorrow but happiness when shared is doubled"
I sent my inland P.R application (Spouse sponsorship) on 16th June 2010, since than no reply, no email, no phone call....

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna, WELCOME!
I am sorry to say that but you won't hear anything for awhile(I haven't yet), but hang in there, your time will come! :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
FOSS NOTES!!!
Yeah thats what it was.. my bleedy foss notes...SMH!..
Soooo my foss notes are so uninteresting!probably waaaayy too boring (In my eyes though)
i got a cover letter with them saying they have only included a portion of the information and they have excluded another portion for possible exemption. This bothers me..
The line actually reads..

"There has been information identified on the file which has been sent to the Access to information and privacy department in Ottawa for possible exemption.

If these documents are exempted the information will not released to you. "

It says my husdbands previous divorce documentation are effective and our marriage certificate is effective,
then after that it says my file was trnsfed to nan for more indepth assesment and possible interview

it also says that in oct my rcmp check and csis check were done
then it says on 16th nov my file was transferred from registry...

really that is all.
Nothing spectacular. Nothing that makes me say "oooohhhhh i seeee!"
Nothing about my marriage being ingenuine or even why my file was transferred.
Can someone help me?. Seems like my CSIS check and RCMP check have been done. because it was requested on my foss notes.
Also why would they withold information from me?.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just got other foss notes but this is from ottawa as vegreville didn't give me all the notes they had to ask from vegreville what um not suppose to see like international affairs and defence so that page it is removed i can't see they are only waiting for RCMP everything like CSIS was received last week
Ottawa foss notesfax number 613-957-6517 n phone 613-948-3066

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
probably anything regarding CSIS as those things comes from other countries so they wont give it to you just like me they didnt give me all but today receive a letter from them saying anything from international organization under privacy act um not suppose to have them
Black-Berry said:
FOSS NOTES!!!
Yeah thats what it was.. my bleedy foss notes...SMH!..
Soooo my foss notes are so uninteresting!probably waaaayy too boring (In my eyes though)
i got a cover letter with them saying they have only included a portion of the information and they have excluded another portion for possible exemption. This bothers me..
The line actually reads..

"There has been information identified on the file which has been sent to the Access to information and privacy department in Ottawa for possible exemption.

If these documents are exempted the information will not released to you. "

It says my husdbands previous divorce documentation are effective and our marriage certificate is effective,
then after that it says my file was trnsfed to nan for more indepth assesment and possible interview

it also says that in oct my rcmp check and csis check were done
then it says on 16th nov my file was transferred from registry...

really that is all.
Nothing spectacular. Nothing that makes me say "oooohhhhh i seeee!"
Nothing about my marriage being ingenuine or even why my file was transferred.
Can someone help me?. Seems like my CSIS check and RCMP check have been done. because it was requested on my foss notes.
Also why would they withold information from me?.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mimi23 said:
probably anything regarding CSIS as those things comes from other countries so they wont give it to you just like me they didnt give me all but today receive a letter from them saying anything from international organization under privacy act um not suppose to have them
It is all confusing and i am more further confused to be quite honest.
I have seen people here with alot of information released on their FOSS notes but me there is nothing given my file was transferred already

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Black-Berry said:
It is all confusing and i am more further confused to be quite honest.
I have seen people here with alot of information released on their FOSS notes but me there is nothing given my file was transferred already
Black-berry Don't worry about your FOSS notes being sent for further examination, this means they will be relasing more info to you shortly and the info which is private you wont get ie; CSIS...

Strange though how it says CSIS and RCMP have done, does it actually say both have been passed ? including your medical ? as these are the last 3 admissable checks to Canada .

My FOSS notes came in 3 week stages with different info on them , the last ones I received said in security check, and RCMP passed but no mention of passing medical ,,although I know I have my IO told me.

R

robrod

Nice brown envelope in today's mail... I guess I do miss those letters and the expectation from them... This one is not from Immigration Canada, however... it's my new SIN card with a non-9 digit...
Oh well, I guess I will get more bad ratings because of it, right?..

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Has anyone recently applied inland and lived in QC? I am just wondering how longer until we recieve information to be forwarded along to MICC.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
robrod said:
Nice brown envelope in today's mail... I guess I do miss those letters and the expectation from them... This one is not from Immigration Canada, however... it's my new SIN card with a non-9 digit...
Oh well, I guess I will get more bad ratings because of it, right?..

Wrong ! congrats lol