+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
@doza-canada

Thank you! and how many letter di du submitt ? have u submitted the facebook screenshots etc ? for me instead of choosing letter i did the facebook screenshots and comments...
[/QUOTE]
I did both. Facebook screenshot around 6 photos. and 2 official letters with signatures and around 4 engagement wishing cards from friends when we had engagement ceremony.

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I did both. Facebook screenshot around 6 photos. and 2 official letters with signatures and around 4 engagement wishing cards from friends when we had engagement ceremony.[/QUOTE]
oh i have the engagement cards ! can i submit those without any signature ? did u submit originals or copies of cards? Thank you so much !

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I did both. Facebook screenshot around 6 photos. and 2 official letters with signatures and around 4 engagement wishing cards from friends when we had engagement ceremony.
oh i have the engagement cards ! can i submit those without any signature ? did u submit originals or copies of cards? Thank you so much ![/QUOTE]
I submitted copies of everyday. No original.

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
@doza-canada Thank you very much..last question please so the engagement greeting card : u submitted copies without any signatures right?
I think my friends wrote sth on the cards and sign it too. without signature is fine too i think.we didnt really look at the signatures. we focus on the meaning of their comments and copy it and send it. That's all.

Reactions: siham44

mrowkamb16

Feb 12, 2019
@doza-canada

Thank you! and how many letter di du submitt ? have u submitted the facebook screenshots etc ? for me instead of choosing letter i did the facebook screenshots and comments...
[/QUOTE]

Hi yes, we printed out screen from fb or messenger groups that we invite friends for holiday or home party so they saw date of post and e.g. Likes that was our proof that our fiends now both of us

Reactions: siham44

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Landing at London, ON office

App received: Jan 4th
Started process: Feb 28th
MD request: March 6th
MD done: March 9th
OWP Approval: March 28th
OWP received: April 2nd
AIP with fingerprint RCMP/back home Police request: May 2nd
SA approval: May 10th
submitted police check documents: May 19th
DM on both sides: June 10th, 2019
Received landing email invitation: July 9th, 2019
Landing interview: July 17th, 2019 (Rescheduled cause they did not have my passport from the CBSA, it was seized)
Received a call to land in the same day and landed eventually: 29th of July, 2019.
PR card: Aug 6th, 2019

Goodluck everyone and thank you everyone for sharing your timeline

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi all, is here any applicant from Quebec who already received PR?
Thank you
I'm Feb 13 applicant and I just got a letter saying I meet the eligibility requirements and I got the medical request today. When did you apply? It clearly happens in a different order for us from QC than everyone else.