+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Stefan1995

Jul 9, 2019
Ok you are married and applied under common law that's they ask for interview
Don't worry everything will be ok
Best of luck
Hopefully, just worried what kind of questions they will ask, but i will make a post after interview in case if someone esle will receive the same request

Reactions: Sunny329

Hereshoping77

Feb 15, 2019
Hi all.

Jan 31st applicant
DM July 9, and got interview invitation yesterday.
Bgc took exactly a month before AIP. smooth sailing!

My journey is coming to an end. Thank you all so much. Good luck!
I think I seen that your are in London I am in London too DM on both side and and approved still waiting for landing interview does come
By mail or email is almost a month waiting for landing interview appointment

Huyoen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I think I seen that your are in London I am in London too DM on both side and and approved still waiting for landing interview does come
By mail or email is almost a month waiting for landing interview appointment
Email. You will need to wait exactly one month on the dot to get the email. My interview is on Aug 15th.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Email. You will need to wait exactly one month on the dot to get the email. My interview is on Aug 15th.
Hi
I am April 23 applicant
I done with my medical 5 July
It shows that medical passed 16 July

Can you please tell me what will be the next steps ?

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
did anyone receive a request for interview to assess relationship to be genuine? what kind of questions will the ask? any info?
I saw the relationship interview at Etobicoke while m waiting for my landing interview. It took so long. first interview the guy and then the girl and then together. I was waiting for 2 hours. They didnt finish yet. So I suggest you to prepare and prepare. Good luck!

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
I'm Feb 13 applicant and I just got a letter saying I meet the eligibility requirements and I got the medical request today. When did you apply? It clearly happens in a different order for us from QC than everyone else.
I dont think so because I am a Jan 24th applicant. Still in background check.

Reactions: mrowkamb16

phohn752

Jul 9, 2019
We received our interview letter on July 30 for a scheduled date of Aug 15 in Vancouver.
We emailed to reschedule as I am not available then. How soon do they reply with new interview dates, and how far out do they bump your interview? The auto-reply says 2-3 months!

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
For people who have already landed, how long is it taking to get the actual PR cards in the mail. I know they say up to 6 weeks (or whatever for different areas,) but just curious what the actual turnaround times have been.
11 days

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am getting married next month and will need to apply for my spouse's PR and OWP application. My spouse will be travelling with me on visitor visa.
Requesting you to help me with the process and if it is possible to apply for OWP on visitor visa

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hopefully, just worried what kind of questions they will ask, but i will make a post after interview in case if someone esle will receive the same request
Hi how was your interview ?
Can you please tell how long was that ! What kind of questions They asked ?