+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Stefan1995

Jul 9, 2019
Hi how was your interview ?
Can you please tell how long was that ! What kind of questions They asked ?
Hello, it was good, lovely lady, it was almost 2 hours, mainly asked relationships questions, like when my her birthday, what colour her eyes, what do we do in free time and etc. Also background questions and vacation trips, so they want to see that relationship is legit, also they sent email right away stating that my PR application is complete now and they will send landing email shortly.

Reactions: tzk_ and mrowkamb16

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hello, it was good, lovely lady, it was almost 2 hours, mainly asked relationships questions, like when my her birthday, what colour her eyes, what do we do in free time and etc. Also background questions and vacation trips, so they want to see that relationship is legit, also they sent email right away stating that my PR application is complete now and they will send landing email shortly.
Good too hear that your interview goes well
So they did separate interview or together ????

Reactions: mrowkamb16

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
it was separate, about 1h with me and 30 min with my wife, we are inland applicants.
Okay
I applied in in mid April
Got my medical exam done in 05 July
I applied common law application ,inland too
Just worried if they ask for interview so I should know what they will ask .

Reactions: mrowkamb16

Silver_Fox

Mar 30, 2019
Hi all,
I just received a strange message from IRCC. It looks like they did not received the additional package even though our Canada Post records indicates it was received on July 12th.
Let me give you the context.
On July 5th we received request for additional evidence of cohabitation.
On July 10th we shipped the entire (big) package that was received by IRCC on July 12th (according to tracking record on Canada Post's web site).
Now they say, and this is a direct quote
"A letter was sent to you on 2019/07/05 requesting to produce the following evidence and documents to enable us to continue the processing of your application:
Proof of Relationship/Proof of Cohabitation - to this date we have not received any updated documentation or information."

Any advice on what we should do now?

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Just got back home from Landing Interview. Here’s my experience -

Appointment time was at 8:30am. Got there at 7:30. Got inside by 8:00am. Waiting for 1hr and got called at desk #2.
Gave the officer ID’s and any work permit we had. Asked when did you enter Canada? Did you get any trouble with the police? Any plans on leaving the country in next 3-4 weeks? He said, PR card can take upto 4 weeks to receive. Then he said, Congratulations and gave us COPR! Thats pretty much it. This whole process took less than 10min.
P.S - Office is too small and people were standing inside. It was way too crowded. Make sure you get there 1hr before your interview time.

Now waiting for PR card in mail. Website showing 12 Days processing time. Usually its faster.

Good luck to all of you guys! Will let you guys know how much time it’ll take for PR card to receive in mail.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Just got back home from Landing Interview. Here’s my experience -

Appointment time was at 8:30am. Got there at 7:30. Got inside by 8:00am. Waiting for 1hr and got called at desk #2.
Gave the officer ID’s and any work permit we had. Asked when did you enter Canada? Did you get any trouble with the police? Any plans on leaving the country in next 3-4 weeks? He said, PR card can take upto 4 weeks to receive. Then he said, Congratulations and gave us COPR! Thats pretty much it. This whole process took less than 10min.
P.S - Office is too small and people were standing inside. It was way too crowded. Make sure you get there 1hr before your interview time.

Now waiting for PR card in mail. Website showing 12 Days processing time. Usually its faster.

Good luck to all of you guys! Will let you guys know how much time it’ll take for PR card to receive in mail.
Can you please share your time line ?

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Can you please share your time line ?
CPC: Missisauga
Inland Spousal Sponsorship (PR + OWP)

App Sent: Jan 23, 2019
App Received: Jan 24, 209
AOR: March 15, 2019
MR: Feb. 20, 2019 // Med Completed: Feb.22, 2019 // Med Passed: April 1st, 2019
OWP approved: March 20, 2019 // OWP received: March 26, 2019
BGC Started: May 16, 2019
Eligibility Started: June 25, 2019
DM: June 26, 2019 (BOTH SIDES ON ECAS)
AIP: June 28, 2019
SA: July 5, 2018
Application Completed Letter: July 9, 2019
Landing Interview Letter: July 30th, 2019
Landing Interview: August 15th, 2019

PR Card Received:

Reactions: Sunny329

Huyoen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Landed today at the London Ircc office. Very empty and no one else there. They won't call you up til it's actually appointment time. Very nice guy and had a casual chat with us. Stamped and left! Unfortunately the nearest service Canada is 15 mins away and we had to wait 1 hour for sin but my journey is over! Thanks all.

Jan 31st applicant
AIP July 5
Dm July 9
Interview today

NOTE: I kept hearing how you must bring all and any previous and current status papers eg work permits. Tried to give him all of mine and he just said no keep them. Lol. He never voided them or did anything with em.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Landed today at the London Ircc office. Very empty and no one else there. They won't call you up til it's actually appointment time. Very nice guy and had a casual chat with us. Stamped and left! Unfortunately the nearest service Canada is 15 mins away and we had to wait 1 hour for sin but my journey is over! Thanks all.

Jan 31st applicant
AIP July 5
Dm July 9
Interview today

NOTE: I kept hearing how you must bring all and any previous and current status papers eg work permits. Tried to give him all of mine and he just said no keep them. Lol. He never voided them or did anything with em.
Congratulations.
I am just waiting for thay day when I will get my Pr.
Few more months

Reactions: xan

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
So I got my landing appointment in Vancouver but unfortunately I can’t make it on that day.

Does anyone have any experience rescheduling it? What’s the best way to contact them ? Email or call? Usually how long they actually contact back with a new appointment?

yhellie0126

Jul 25, 2016
Received COPR today at Vancouver Office!!!

Inland Application
Common-law
No dependents
No representative.

Application sent-January 29, 2019
AOR-March 15, 2019
Medical request-provided upfront, done August 2018
OWP approval-March 26, 2019
AIP-July 4, 2019
Decision Made-July 5, 2019
Sponsor Approval Letter- July 17, 2019
Landing Interview Invitation-July 31, 2019
Landing Interview/COPR-August 15,2019
Awaiting for PR card!!

Good luck everyone!

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi january 24th app out of status expired passport..,last week of july i received my expired passort seized by CBSA they forwarded it Missasauga then sent it to me. They need a copy of my valid passport until August 26.The next day i went to my home country embassy in Vancouver to renew my passport and it takes 4-6 weeks. I sent another explanation to IRCC to extend my time to send a copy of my new passport then i received a message in gckey today thay they granted my request until septmeber 30th . I think it should be enough for us to send the copy.

ilk_

Jan 26, 2019
Received: Jan 25 (Vancouver)
AOR: Mar 14
Medical Received: March 20
Medical Done: March 21
OWP Approved : March 26
Medical Pass: March 29
Additional Document request: May 21st
DM on Ecas : June 26 and June 27
AIP email : June 28
Landing Interview invitation : July 30th
Landing Interview: August 15th
PR & OWP Link: never link to Gckeys

We had landing interview yesterday i was really quick. Thank you for all the support

Reactions: Flori-Ana

gants888

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
I would like to get some advice on the next step of my application. So, we received a letter and were requested to get additional cohabitation proof and my home country police check on May 23. We submitted everything before the 1 month deadline. And finally on friday (Aug 16), I (the PA) received an inbox letter (on GC Key) saying that I passed the eligibility. Content as below:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

But on GCkeys, all the status haven't changed. Have anybody experienced the same before? What will be the next stage and anyone know about the timeline from on?

Thank you! Good Luck everybody!