+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

reborn89

Jun 5, 2019
Hi,

Just finished my landing interview and received copr, timeline is :

Application Received: Jan 14
AOR: Mar 5
Medical Results received and under review: (around mid march)
OWP Approved: April 11
BGC Start: May 7

FP Request: May7
DM:July 9
SA: July 10
Landing interview: August 8
COPR: Received August 8
PR Card: waiting

It was a stressful journey, but thanks to evreyone on this forum for sharing updates and answering questions as well as keeping me from panicking, good luck to all.

mrowkamb16

Feb 12, 2019
I'm Feb 13 applicant and I just got a letter saying I meet the eligibility requirements and I got the medical request today. When did you apply? It clearly happens in a different order for us from QC than everyone else.
Yes I'm applied January 30 from QC and they didn't sent me request for medical

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
@doza-canada can u please tell me for the explanation letters that u provided (for phone bills and how u live with ur spouse's family..), how did u write them. Did u use ''we'' or your write them as you ''I'' as princial applicant..thank you !

seattlecalgary

Aug 1, 2008
Hello All,
I am stuck with the background check and Sponsor eligibility. The CIC centre is Mississauga. What are they checking for the background and sponsor eligibility.
- Are they checking each countries for the sponsor and applicant? Sponsor has dual citizenship, Canadian and other country. Applicant, has 2 citizenship and applying for Canada.
- What are they checking for the sponsor eligibility? what detail are they checking?

Wemc

Mar 21, 2019
Hello everyone I have the landing interview coming soon. Anyone knows the questions they will ask me? Thank you
They asked me if I'd been convicted of any crimes, if I had any dependants that were not disclosed in my application, if I was presently working, and if I had any immediate plans to travel outside of Canada. For working, she advised I no longer needed a work permit. For travel, she said that I would need to take consideration if I did so before receiving my PR card, as I potentially would not be able to board commercial means of transportation.

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
@doza-canada can u please tell me for the explanation letters that u provided (for phone bills and how u live with ur spouse's family..), how did u write them. Did u use ''we'' or your write them as you ''I'' as princial applicant..thank you !
It depends on what you are writing. If m describing what my husband and I are doing then I use “we”. If it is about me, I use “l”.

Stefan1995

Jul 9, 2019
did anyone receive a request for interview to assess relationship to be genuine? what kind of questions will the ask? any info?

Stefan1995

Jul 9, 2019
When you have applied?
24th january, we are together almost 3 years, 1.2 years common law and married in june, applied under common law initially but i submitted explanation letter after marriage with certificate, but we didnt have ceremony yet, it set to be next summer, our interview is going to be at august 13th

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
24th january, we are together almost 3 years, 1.2 years common law and married in june, applied under common law initially but i submitted explanation letter after marriage with certificate, but we didnt have ceremony yet, it set to be next summer, our interview is going to be at august 13th
Ok you are married and applied under common law that's they ask for interview
Don't worry everything will be ok
Best of luck