+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations everyone who got their interview letter! Fingers crossed for mine!!
App received- Feb 01
OWP- March 20
BGC- May 25
Additional docs- May 26
Submitted- June 17
Acknowledgement- June 28
Waiting for review of eligibility, AIP and DM
same day also feb 1, still waiting just like you

Reactions: RiyaAc

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Got my landing letter today after my interview was scheduled.

Jan 24 AOR
March 15 OWP approved
March 27 OWP received
April 5 Medical exam request
April 6 Medical exam submitted
April 13 Medical passed
May 15 Background check started, home county police certificate required
May 27 Additional documents required received
June 25 ghost update
June 26 Ghost update again
July 3 call in notice - Landing interview scheduled
July 9 Landing letter received and PR completed
July 15 Landing interview scheduled

Ps: i never received DM, AIP or SA

Shout out loud to all the folks here. Hope ur application goes smooth and process fast.

I will try to help if you had any questions.

Congrats!!!

KATIE1304

Jan 8, 2019
Passed my PR interview!!!

Hi All, first of all, I want to thank everyone on the forum for helping me and also helping each other throughout the process. I had my interview yesterday at the Etobicoke office and got my CoPR! Finally done with the waiting period.

Interview Experience: My interview was scheduled at 9 am but I reached the place by 7.30 am ( started early from home to avoid traffic). Usually, there will be a line but that's not for the landing interview so don't wait their, talk to the security and you can enter inside as soon as you reach. They check your invitation letter and give you a coupon and you should wait till your number is called. They opened a few counters at 8 am and I was the 4th one to be called so by 8.25 ish I was done and had CoPR in my hand. I handed over my interview letter to the guy at the counter, he asked for the passport and one photo looked for something on the computer. 1) Do you have any charges? 2) Did you last enter Canada on so and so date? (I said yes). 3) Do you have any kids? He just printed out the document( CoPR) and asked me to sign on it along with my name. ( No question asked for my husband ) He said congratulations and explained about where to go get SIN and I should physically be present 2 years out of 5 years PR validity period and asked if I had any questions to which I said NOOO!!;) and I was done:p

(Service Canada is next door so got my SIN done right away so by 9 am I had my PR and SIN) ... Good Luck everyone!!!

Timeline:
PR App received: Jan 21st
AOR: March 9th
PR app linked: March 11th
OWP linked: March 15th
OWP Approved: March 19th
OWP Received: March 24th
Medical Requested: March 26th
Medical Passed: April 18th
Background Check Started: May 13th
Eligibility Passed: June 20th
Interview Request: June 21st
Landing Interview: July 9th (git my CoPR)

gants888

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks!! I sent my police certificate beforehand and wasn't asked for any additional info so that could definitely play a role. Hopefully yours is done soon! Keep an eye on GCKEY because ghost updates mean they're working on it :D
Thank you! I wish to provide the police cert upfront too. But my home country doesn't allow me to apply without a letter from Immigration department requesting the info. Therefore, I can only do it after I submitted the application :( Everything is so complicated.
On the good side, I got a job finally with my work permit and I am waiting for the employment letter :) So i can work while waiting for the PR to be approved.
Really happy for you as we have similar application timeline along the way. It is always good to hear excited news from others!

ilk_

Jan 26, 2019
Just got a letter that says:
"We are please to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident appication"

Is this it?! Am I an interview short of getting PR!?!?!?!?!?

btw. Case submitted January 9th - for timeline reference
We got the same email yesterday , too Jan 24 applicant

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
UPDATE:

24th Jan Applicant here

July 9th - Got a letter saying application has been completed and Vancouver Immigration will contact us for an interview.

Now just waiting for Landing Interview.

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Just got a letter that says:
"We are please to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident appication"

Is this it?! Am I an interview short of getting PR!?!?!?!?!?

btw. Case submitted January 9th - for timeline reference
Hey, check ur email title, says landing interview. I got the same letter.

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Thank you! I wish to provide the police cert upfront too. But my home country doesn't allow me to apply without a letter from Immigration department requesting the info. Therefore, I can only do it after I submitted the application :( Everything is so complicated.
On the good side, I got a job finally with my work permit and I am waiting for the employment letter :) So i can work while waiting for the PR to be approved.
Really happy for you as we have similar application timeline along the way. It is always good to hear excited news from others!
Why do they have to make it so complicated... *sigh*.
And great you have a job! Hopefully the time will fly by now you don't have to stare at the walls to kill time.

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Congratulations everyone who got their interview letter! Fingers crossed for mine!!
App received- Feb 01
OWP- March 20
BGC- May 25
Additional docs- May 26
Submitted- June 17
Acknowledgement- June 28
Waiting for review of eligibility, AIP and DM
Hi! Which additional docs did they request? I got asked as well