+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Got my landing letter today after my interview was scheduled.

Jan 24 AOR
March 15 OWP approved
March 27 OWP received
April 5 Medical exam request
April 6 Medical exam submitted
April 13 Medical passed
May 15 Background check started, home county police certificate required
May 27 Additional documents required received
June 25 ghost update
June 26 Ghost update again
July 3 call in notice - Landing interview scheduled
July 9 Landing letter received and PR completed
July 15 Landing interview scheduled

Ps: i never received DM, AIP or SA

Shout out loud to all the folks here. Hope ur application goes smooth and process fast.

I will try to help if you had any questions.
Which additional documents did they request?

Attef

Nov 7, 2017
anybody got RCMP request for fingerprinting ? and how long it takes to get AIP after submitting it ?

Rubyrenes88-2019

Apr 4, 2019
anybody got RCMP request for fingerprinting ? and how long it takes to get AIP after submitting it ?
Hi,
I got RCMP request for fingerprinting. Once i got the results in mail, I sent it to CPC (Case processing center) Mississauga (dont remember the date i send exactly), Havent heard from CIC until now.

Attef

Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
I got RCMP request for fingerprinting. Once i got the results in mail, I sent it to CPC (Case processing center) Mississauga (dont remember the date i send exactly), Havent heard from CIC until now.
Have not received mine yet , have you ever done any bio metrics before coming to canada?

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Happy for you! Congratulations!! I think mine is far behind the queue now due to my home country police check and additional cohabitation proof request. Anyway, finger-crossed. But it is always good to learn so many good news here!
If they ask for additional cohabitation proff
What you have sent ?????
Because if they Gona ask me this ,I want to know what to send them more

Rubyrenes88-2019

Apr 4, 2019
Have not received mine yet , have you ever done any bio metrics before coming to canada?
No i havent. I believe i got a request for RCMP certificate and fingerprints cause i am living in canada for more than 6 months. Hence they require RCMP police certificate

Stefan1995

Jul 9, 2019
January 24th applicant, recieved letter today that my application was transferred to Ottawa office. Does anyone know if Ottawa office is somewhat quick or not? any experience?

Banga228786

Sep 5, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have filled my wife’s inland sponsorship application in May 13,2019.
File was received the same day, since that day we have been waiting for file number. Does anyone know how long does it take to get file number for inland sponsorship, as today is July 12, it’s going to be almost 2 months now.
Pls let me know if anyone who how long it’s been taking.
Thanks
Gurpreet