+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Kristina84

Mar 10, 2019
I got landing interview letter couple weeks ago the remaining sponsor letter and DM arrived this Wednesday a day before the actual interview taking place. So wouldn't worry for those waiting on those and you have your landing letter

Reactions: Winterberg

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have filled my wife’s inland sponsorship application in May 13,2019.
File was received the same day, since that day we have been waiting for file number. Does anyone know how long does it take to get file number for inland sponsorship, as today is July 12, it’s going to be almost 2 months now.
Pls let me know if anyone who how long it’s been taking.
Thanks
Gurpreet
Hi, usually its takes 2-3 months to receive AOR. With AOR you will get your application number.

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Passed my PR interview!!!

Hi All, first of all, I want to thank everyone on the forum for helping me and also helping each other throughout the process. I had my interview yesterday at the Etobicoke office and got my CoPR! Finally done with the waiting period.

Interview Experience: My interview was scheduled at 9 am but I reached the place by 7.30 am ( started early from home to avoid traffic). Usually, there will be a line but that's not for the landing interview so don't wait their, talk to the security and you can enter inside as soon as you reach. They check your invitation letter and give you a coupon and you should wait till your number is called. They opened a few counters at 8 am and I was the 4th one to be called so by 8.25 ish I was done and had CoPR in my hand. I handed over my interview letter to the guy at the counter, he asked for the passport and one photo looked for something on the computer. 1) Do you have any charges? 2) Did you last enter Canada on so and so date? (I said yes). 3) Do you have any kids? He just printed out the document( CoPR) and asked me to sign on it along with my name. ( No question asked for my husband ) He said congratulations and explained about where to go get SIN and I should physically be present 2 years out of 5 years PR validity period and asked if I had any questions to which I said NOOO!!;) and I was done:p

(Service Canada is next door so got my SIN done right away so by 9 am I had my PR and SIN) ... Good Luck everyone!!!

Timeline:
PR App received: Jan 21st
AOR: March 9th
PR app linked: March 11th
OWP linked: March 15th
OWP Approved: March 19th
OWP Received: March 24th
Medical Requested: March 26th
Medical Passed: April 18th
Background Check Started: May 13th
Eligibility Passed: June 20th
Interview Request: June 21st
Landing Interview: July 9th (git my CoPR)

It took only 6 months for you to get PR?

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
Hi everyone,
I got my eligibility email a week ago.But I didn’t receive interview yet!I checked other member it usually took 2-3days after eligibility letter.Is there anyone with same situation
Also I have another question
How can check the sponsee side ?

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
January 24th applicant, recieved letter today that my application was transferred to Ottawa office. Does anyone know if Ottawa office is somewhat quick or not? any experience?
What kinda letter is it? U mean ur application being transferred to ottawa? I thought u said landing interview

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
No it is just transfer letter, I am waiting for AIP and applicant DM
Oh, i never received AIP, SA or DM before i received my landing letter and interview. So basically i received my landing interview schedule out of no where one day, 1 week later i received my landing letter. And i received my landing interview schedule which was sent from ottawa office way before landing letter which was sent by mississauga. I personally think ottawa office is pretty fast.

gants888

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
If they ask for additional cohabitation proff
What you have sent ?????
Because if they Gona ask me this ,I want to know what to send them more
I sent a whole pile of things with letter of explanation. I think they don't wanna read things other than hydro bill lol

mohamedbarbary

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
hi ,tooooooooooooooop urgent please
i am new and need to ask please top top urgent :
i almost finished my application and my wife sponsor me , now i am in visit visa and i arrived to Canada in March 7,2019 and my visit visa will end bt September 6,2109
by sending application is the visa status will change automatic or they will made extantion based on my work permit application ?
i do not know what have i do ? i am worry that my visit visa end without action and my file return
thanks if anyone know what i shall do

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
hi ,tooooooooooooooop urgent please
i am new and need to ask please top top urgent :
i almost finished my application and my wife sponsor me , now i am in visit visa and i arrived to Canada in March 7,2019 and my visit visa will end bt September 6,2109
by sending application is the visa status will change automatic or they will made extantion based on my work permit application ?
i do not know what have i do ? i am worry that my visit visa end without action and my file return
thanks if anyone know what i shall do
I don't know you are married or common law but you said you came in March so if you guys are married you will apply for inland sponsorship application and open work permit application at the same time
So your visitor status will be changed to worker in 3-4 months and your pr application will be in process which takes more time to process as compared to work permit application
But you have to apply for open work permit with the PR application ,alone PR application will not change your status to worker
I hope it will help

mohamedbarbary

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I don't know you are married or common law but you said you came in March so if you guys are married you will apply for inland sponsorship application and open work permit application at the same time
So your visitor status will be changed to worker in 3-4 months and your pr application will be in process which takes more time to process as compared to work permit application
But you have to apply for open work permit with the PR application ,alone PR application will not change your status to worker
I hope it will help
I hope it will help
thank you for you reply , i am married yes
so no problem if September month come without reply from them ?