Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Congratulations! This is the Landing interview.

Dont worry about DM or SA or AIP! Good Luck!

I am an 24th applicant, so basically, i got a ghost update on june 25, then i received this letter today. Can anyone advise i did not even receive AIP, or SA or DM, but this letter. I am concerened.

Please see this letter below:

Dear client(s),

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:

DATE:

July 15th 2019

TIME:

08:30 AM

235 Queen St. Level C3, Suite 005, Ottawa

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passports at the landing interview, unless these have been seized by IRCC or CBSA. Seized documents will be requested by this office prior to the date of your interview. No action is required on your part.

You must attend the interview with the following:

Ø All of your dependants in Canada if they are included in this application

Ø Your own interpreter, if required

Ø Documents issued to you by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Ø If you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal/Family Class

o Your sponsor must be present

o You must provide evidence of cohabitation

Ø Two (2) photos for each person on this application taken within the last 6 months – see specifications athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Ø Proof you have paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. This fee is not required for minors or Convention Refugees.

o If you have not yet paid this fee, you must do so on-line at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

IMPORTANT NOTE: Payments will not be accepted at local office on the day of your appointment. You MUST make this payment before your scheduled interview. You must also bring the receipt with you to the interview or this appointment will be re-scheduled.

Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed. For any questions you may have, please contact the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.

Huyoen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Jan 31st applicant
Opened my gc key, got a GHOST update!!!!!! fingers crossed!!!

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
!!!!!!

STILL nothing on OWP though but PR matters more of course:)

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Congratulations! This is the Landing interview.

Dont worry about DM or SA or AIP! Good Luck!
Hearing from u guys is probably the best way to get my day going. So busy at work cant even spare any time on the side to look into anything. I was concerned because i am overwhelmed with the process. Skip everything all the way to interview. Also, need proof of cohabitation. I mean we are married, we have provided joint account, utilities bill, driver license, purchase receipt we had made for the house. The house is underway my husband's name cuz he bought it before we married. Just want to know if these are good enough for cohabitation proof? We never got asked for providing any additional documents for cohabitation. I m a little confused.

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
My application for Common law sponsorship was submitted on March 14, and I got AOR on April 27, my OWP got approved and received it in my mail in first week of may.
Today only I realised I made a mistake in answering a question in every form because of misunderstanding.

Question: Enter the date (year, month, day) you were married or you entered into your current common-law or conjugal relationship.

Mistakenly in form Generic Application, Open Work Permit Application form, application to sponsor form, I have written the answer as the date when we started living together. (While the answer should be the date when we declared our common law relationship).

Now I don’t know what should be done... can anyone please tell me what should I do now.

leahpearson92

Jan 7, 2019
Does anyone have any insight as to why these are being processed so quickly? Our lawyer said it would take anywhere between 12-18 months, but we somehow received PR in under 6?

Reactions: paladinav

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Does anyone have any insight as to why these are being processed so quickly? Our lawyer said it would take anywhere between 12-18 months, but we somehow received PR in under 6?
This year Elections!?! Just a wild guess but it also depends on case to case. Even my lawyer said 12 months. They just wanna be safe and not say 6 months or 8 months. They just go with the processing times govt website shows.

Sansansan

Jun 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
my timeline is here:
App Sent: Jan 22, 2019
App Received: Jan 24, 2019
AOR: March 13, 2019
MR: March. 27, 2019 // Med Completed: May 13, 2019 // Med Passed: May 20, 2019
BGC Started: May 21, 2019
Eligibility Started: June 26, 2019
DM: June 26, 2019 (Sponsor side only )

On ECASE update
  1. We started processing XXXX application on June 26, 2019.
it was show started processing March 13th before, no idea why it changed it when the eligibility started day start.

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Hi everyone just a quick question. Got my OWP approved yesterday and today I received a message in GC Key, I think it is the copy of the Approved OWP. Is it the same document that they will mail to my address? I havent received the actual mail can I print it out and apply for my SIN tomorrow and BC health services card? Or do i need to wait for the actual letter?

Im from Vancouver, Thanks

Reactions: Kylger

Kylger

Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone just a quick question. Got my OWP approved yesterday and today I received a message in GC Key, I think it is the copy of the Approved OWP. Is it the same document that they will mail to my address? I havent received the actual mail can I print it out and apply for my SIN tomorrow and BC health services card? Or do i need to wait for the actual letter?

Im from Vancouver, Thanks
Hey Kristoph,

I got the same letter a few days ago. It is just a letter and not the open work permit. You will have to wait for it to come in the mail to register for your SIN number and health card. We have not received the work permit in the mail yet, but we have had work permits in the past.

Our interview for PR is tomorrow in Edmonton! Wish us luck.

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hey Kristoph,

I got the same letter a few days ago. It is just a letter and not the open work permit. You will have to wait for it to come in the mail to register for your SIN number and health card. We have not received the work permit in the mail yet, but we have had work permits in the past.

Our interview for PR is tomorrow in Edmonton! Wish us luck.
U might need a full time job in order to get health card, ohip. When i went to renew my ohip, i was required to provide an employment letter saying i m a permanent full time, not on probation or contract.

Reactions: kristoph29