+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Dewey323

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hey guys, if the interview went well, do i get approved right away? How does it work?
Yes, you are approved right away. They tell you thank you and congratulations you are a permanent resident. You sign your COPR and they keep one and you bring one home.

Questions:
If you have committed a crime or conviction of crime
Dependents or changes in dependents
Any changes to you Information.

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yes, you are approved right away. They tell you thank you and congratulations you are a permanent resident. You sign your COPR and they keep one and you bring one home.

Questions:
If you have committed a crime or conviction of crime
Dependents or changes in dependents
Any changes to you Information.
Did u go to urs? Then pr card will be sent to u after 14 days?

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Hey Kristoph,

I got the same letter a few days ago. It is just a letter and not the open work permit. You will have to wait for it to come in the mail to register for your SIN number and health card. We have not received the work permit in the mail yet, but we have had work permits in the past.

Our interview for PR is tomorrow in Edmonton! Wish us luck.
Hi Kylger! Thank you for the info I am really planning to get the SIN tomorrow. Goodluck to your interview and happy for you! Congrats

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
U might need a full time job in order to get health card, ohip. When i went to renew my ohip, i was required to provide an employment letter saying i m a permanent full time, not on probation or contract.
Thanks for the info. However, its different here in Vancouver. We dont have the OHIP instead BCID. I will go look for job first and hopefully received my OWP very soon. Good luck and congrats to you

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for the info. However, its different here in Vancouver. We dont have the OHIP instead BCID. I will go look for job first and hopefully received my OWP very soon. Good luck and congrats to you
Oh yeah, our ohip in Ontario is ur bcid. It might be different requirements then. I m freaking now. And will be freaking out till everything is finalized.