Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
In your email, you dont have this:

If you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal/Family Class

o Your sponsor must be present

o You must provide evidence of cohabitation
No.. Mine:
PLEASE NOTE:

Ø If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you, as there may be a requirement to question them. Please ensure that your sponsor brings valid identification. Acceptable identification includes, but is not limited to, a valid passport, driver’s license, or any government issued documents accompanied with photo identification.

Ø If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.

Ø If you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. If you are currently in receipt of welfare or social services benefits, please bring a written explanation explaining your situation.

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
No.. Mine:
PLEASE NOTE:

Ø If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you, as there may be a requirement to question them. Please ensure that your sponsor brings valid identification. Acceptable identification includes, but is not limited to, a valid passport, driver’s license, or any government issued documents accompanied with photo identification.

Ø If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.

Ø If you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. If you are currently in receipt of welfare or social services benefits, please bring a written explanation explaining your situation.
So is mine considered as a landing interview then?

Dewey323

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
What did u bring for proof of cohabitation?
Personally note...
We started dating in April 2017. I started a Facebook group just for us to share pictures and day to day things. I also downloaded from Facebook all of our conversations and posts for that time and sent it.
Side note...
I did not know we would be married but doing what I did helped a ton!

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Personally note...
We started dating in April 2017. I started a Facebook group just for us to share pictures and day to day things. I also downloaded from Facebook all of our conversations and posts for that time and sent it.
Side note...
I did not know we would be married but doing what I did helped a ton!
Coincidentally, we started in april 2017 as well. ;) i did have all the pictures and chat record. But cohabitation is more like the proof u guys been living tgt. We submitted everything we had like joint account, house bills, big purchases etc.

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Does it say the following:

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on:

If it does then it is for COPR.
Here is the letter:
Dear client(s),

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:

DATE:

July 15th 2019

TIME:

08:30 AM

235 Queen St. Level C3, Suite 005, Ottawa

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passports at the landing interview, unless these have been seized by IRCC or CBSA. Seized documents will be requested by this office prior to the date of your interview. No action is required on your part.

You must attend the interview with the following:

Ø All of your dependants in Canada if they are included in this application

Ø Your own interpreter, if required

Ø Documents issued to you by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Ø If you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal/Family Class

Ø Two (2) photos for each person on this application taken within the last 6 months – see specifications athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Ø Proof you have paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. This fee is not required for minors or Convention Refugees.

o If you have not yet paid this fee, you must do so on-line at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Dewey323

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Coincidentally, we started in april 2017 as well. ;) i did have all the pictures and chat record. But cohabitation is more like the proof u guys been living tgt. We submitted everything we had like joint account, house bills, big purchases etc.
I moved to Canada to be with her November 2018. We then filed my papers late December 2019.
Here is the letter:
Dear client(s),

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:

DATE:

July 15th 2019

TIME:

08:30 AM

235 Queen St. Level C3, Suite 005, Ottawa

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passports at the landing interview, unless these have been seized by IRCC or CBSA. Seized documents will be requested by this office prior to the date of your interview. No action is required on your part.

You must attend the interview with the following:

Ø All of your dependants in Canada if they are included in this application

Ø Your own interpreter, if required

Ø Documents issued to you by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Ø If you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal/Family Class

Ø Two (2) photos for each person on this application taken within the last 6 months – see specifications athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Ø Proof you have paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. This fee is not required for minors or Convention Refugees.

o If you have not yet paid this fee, you must do so on-line at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
That is you permanent resident interview.