+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey all,

I was going through the stat sheet that you all have on Google Drive. Just a heads up, the numbers aren't adding up properly (example -> applicant submitted application on January 7th, AoR was approved Feb 28th and it says the number of days was 39, when it should say 52 days, then it says OWP arrived in mail March 12th when the actual days between application submitted and work permit in the mail should say 64 days instead of 42 days)

Just giving you all a heads up, dunno if it matters. :p

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I have recieved a letter of approval for OWP.

I’m lost!!!! I have an exclusion order and now I got this owp approval letter! (Note: I’ve recieved a PRRA application on the 25th of March, 2019)(my study permit valid till July 2019, I got an exclusion order because the year of 2018 I was on study permit without studying duo a bad legal advice from a lawyer)

Is this means my exclusion order it will be held or what’s going on now?
____
My time line:
Inland sponsorship + owp

App recieved: 4th of Jan. 2019
(Recieved exclusion order on 28th of Jan,2019)
App started to process: 28th of Feb, 2019)
Medical request: 6th of March, 2019
Medical: done on 8th of March, 2019
Medical: received
(Prra application recieved on 25th of March,2019)
OWP: letter approved 28th of March, 2019
(Owp valid till Feb, 2021)

Last edited:
Reactions: mrowkamb16

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hey all,

I was going through the stat sheet that you all have on Google Drive. Just a heads up, the numbers aren't adding up properly (example -> applicant submitted application on January 7th, AoR was approved Feb 28th and it says the number of days was 39, when it should say 52 days, then it says OWP arrived in mail March 12th when the actual days between application submitted and work permit in the mail should say 64 days instead of 42 days)

Just giving you all a heads up, dunno if it matters. :p
Hey, I think there is a note about that at the bottom. Looks like we are only looking at working days (so excluding weekends). Makes more sense to me to look at weekdays only. But makes it hard to benchmark against other months.

Silver_Fox

Mar 30, 2019
Just adding my stats to the database.

Inland spousal sponsorship application mailed Jan 27, 2019
Application received Jan 31, 2019
AOR March 19, 2019
E-mail confirming that OWP is approved March 28, 2019 (says it will come in the mail in 6 weeks)
Medical request .... waiting...

Good luck to all of us :)

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hey, I think there is a note about that at the bottom. Looks like we are only looking at working days (so excluding weekends). Makes more sense to me to look at weekdays only. But makes it hard to benchmark against other months.
It's a little confusing imo, they do send AORs on Saturdays so that day counts too. And I just checked and it said I passed my medical! Also on a Saturday ^^

Reactions: gants888 and suga

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
I still cant link gckey... :(

Im guessing it is because we signed that Sponsor is representative???

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
I still cant link gckey... :(

Im guessing it is because we signed that Sponsor is representative???
Suga use your application number but click on representative. There's 3 options... PA, SPONSOR and REPRESENTATIVE. when linking use rep because your sponsor is the rep. Yourself should use ecas to see otherwise.

Reactions: suga

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Suga use your application number but click on representative. There's 3 options... PA, SPONSOR and REPRESENTATIVE. when linking use rep because your sponsor is the rep. Yourself should use ecas to see otherwise.
I never noticed this before. Im goung to try now!

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
I don't see this as an option anywhere.

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Although i could not find the options suggested, i tried one more time to link and was successful. So PR linked to gckey. OWP was a fail to link. Is it even necessary as we already have the approval?

Reactions: Esmee178

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
Hi Everyone
Good news! Finally I linked my application...I am very happy,Because I was very confused...
My application was uncomplicated,(IMM008,workpermit fee was missing).Very kind lady called me from unknown phonenumber ,told me I have to send it trough FAX.I did it quickly.Many people believed phone call was scam and my application supposed to send back,But I was very lucky,The phone call was reall and without receiving AOR,I linked my application right now!

Application has been received January 31.
Application linked today...

IamJems

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Well my IEC work permit runs out at the end of the day tomorrow and no approval of S-OWP yet so it looks like im extending my stay today! Thankfully its a simple process and all done online, if anyone else runs out of status before OWP approval, i highly recommend you do the same, Just in case!

Reactions: Rekhapatel and xan