+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Ngomel

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
I really hope my office appreciated the work I put into that thing. I had a paper clip on each application, then bound all of the sponsor's applications together, PA's stuff together, and the OWP app and docs with 3 big binder clips. I did it by order of the document checklist, had a sticky note as a "tab" with the form number in line down the edge of the packet, and a letter in the very back detailing/explaining a couple of wonky parts of my application. (And for what it's worth, I hope they're also a nerd. I packaged it up in a lime green expandable envelope and sealed it with a sticker from our favorite gaming product brand lol)

Needless to say, nothing came back to me and my OWP was approved today.
I guess yes! I organized everything in order with paper clips, notes, and everything.
I realized after sending my application I missed translation & affidavit for my husband's birth certificate and our marriage certificate :(
I accepted the reality that my OWP and PR application would be returned to me.
However my OWP was approved so fast and my PR application is ongoing, and currently, I got medical request and will proceed it this Thursday.
I guess they really appreciate the tidiness and organized application.

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Guys i think i linked my OWP? I went to my GCKey, clicked 'link your application to your account, I selected
- Temporary residence
- Work permit or extension
- Family name, given name and DOB (PA)
- Place of Birth
- Open work permit (initial or extension)
- Canada
-Common law
- Spouse of a partner in canada class.

now it looks like this? This looks like an initial application for an online work permit instead of linking my current paper one... is this correct or did i do a mistake?
Yep, looks like you did link it!

Reactions: IamJems

Huyoen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I still can't link my OWP...... I tried everything!!!!!! Nothing in mail, what are the chances I would get my OWP back? I'm so nervous and sad.. Igot AOR about 1 week ago now!!!

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
I still can't link my OWP...... I tried everything!!!!!! Nothing in mail, what are the chances I would get my OWP back? I'm so nervous and sad.. Igot AOR about 1 week ago now!!!
Did you attempt linking using similar info as PR? I think you would've gotten it back by now because people's PR apps have been back.

Huyoen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Did you attempt linking using similar info as PR? I think you would've gotten it back by now because people's PR apps have been back.
I tried UCI... I tried PA's last name and first date.. I tried those together with passport info and also country of birth.. Nothing..
It's been 7 days.. I am a wreck.. I have my AOR for PR but can't link for OWP but I didn't get OWP back so I'm now very worried as to what happened with it..

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
Hi ,Is there anyone here like my situation?
My application was received in January 31.
I add 155$workpermit fee online.And they confirmed it by email.
I didn’t receive AOR YET,
I tried to linked but I couldn’t

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
My application was returned, I feel awful.
I guess we are going to have to start again.
I will be following next months forum.
Good luck to everyone
:(:(:(:(
Im so sorry. This happened to us as well. I was very frustrated at the time. You just have to resubmit as fast as you can and put it behind you. The whole process is frustrating. You will get through it though.good luck.

Reactions: LightRose

IamJems

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Hi ,Is there anyone here like my situation?
My application was received in January 31.
I add 155$workpermit fee online.And they confirmed it by email.
I didn’t receive AOR YET,
I tried to linked but I couldn’t
The work permit fees are $155 + $100, if you didnt pay both they will return it for incorrect fees :(

Kristina84

Mar 10, 2019
Quite a few if us reached the medical stage, congrats guys and good luck to rest, you'll be there soon too!

Does anyone has a good info on the prices within Toronto? From previous threads seems North York is a popular option, has any of you gone to the downtown one at richmond st or perhaps found a better one (cost, all in one place scenario)?Thanks

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
Quite a few if us reached the medical stage, congrats guys and good luck to rest, you'll be there soon too!

Does anyone has a good info on the prices within Toronto? From previous threads seems North York is a popular option, has any of you gone to the downtown one at richmond st or perhaps found a better one (cost, all in one place scenario)?Thanks
My wife went to Panel North York yesterday and it was super fast. She did it on the same day she received MR. $220 total. We found a cheaper one ($200 total) in Scarborough but their earliest appointment available was Friday.

Last edited: