+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
hi everyone
I received a call from CIC. A very nice lady told me we are processing your application.there is a mistake and a payment missing .please fill the form IMME008 and send it to us by fax ASP.I don't know what is the problem and what shall I revise?

Reactions: LightRose

Flori-Ana

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
hi everyone
I received a call from CIC. A very nice lady told me we are processing your application.there is a mistake and a payment missing .please fill the form IMME008 and send it to us by fax ASP.I don't know what is the problem and what shall I revise?
I never saw CIC call anyone and ask to send something by fax. When we call them, they tell us to be careful about frauds. I would call CIC to check this information before doing anything else.

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi,
M not sure whether this is the right forum to ask. if any could give me an advice , i appreciate a lot.
My Husband and myself are in Canada. M on PGWP and spouse is on SOWP. While filing EE, my score drops when adding him. Is it possible that i can apply first for EE and then sponsor him?
also what would be a valid reason that i can mention for stating my spouse is not accompanying. I am worried since he is already in Canada.
Thank You

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi,
M not sure whether this is the right forum to ask. if any could give me an advice , i appreciate a lot.
My Husband and myself are in Canada. M on PGWP and spouse is on SOWP. While filing EE, my score drops when adding him. Is it possible that i can apply first for EE and then sponsor him?
also what would be a valid reason that i can mention for stating my spouse is not accompanying. I am worried since he is already in Canada.
Thank You
I think you should post an individual thread about this for the senior members to see. Most of us here dont know a lot about EE

zms13

Mar 7, 2019
Updated Timeline

Application received by CIC: Jan 21
AOR Recieved: Mar 9
Linked on GCKey: Mar 9
Medical Request: March 21
OWP: Still waiting

A little bit of progress but still waiting for the work permit - I've tried linking it for the past week and no luck :(

Reactions: ilk_

AKI-1991

Mar 4, 2019
hi everyone
I Don`t think CIC ever calls anyone. Maybe it is a scam or fraud. I would call CIC personally to confirm.

Reactions: ExpatDad

rrchante

Mar 20, 2019
Vancouver
UPDATE!!

Applied from Vancouver, Canada

Application received: Jan 24, 2019
AOR: March 13, 2019
Application linked: March 20, 2019
OWP linked: March 20, 2019

OWP APPROVED: March 21, 2019

I can't believe it happened so fast! And no medical exam needed! Now to wait for it to come in the mail :)

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
You are efficient! I hope to get the medical request too...How much does the medical cost? What did they do?
The application process is really funny, seems they don't have a standard procedure. Like you and I have the exact timeline, but the process is slightly different...
I payed last week for mine 280$.