+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Spouse.Canada

Feb 19, 2019
Fair enough. But also keep this fact in mind, based upon the discussion I see here, no one has exactly same situation.
Case by case is different.
However, we all defiantly are waiting for hearing fast and good news. No doubt.
I have my cross fingers.

Reactions: Krysse

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Oh and i find the last application I sent in too....I kept it just incase. Sent out November 17, 2018.... Got back to me on January 11, 2018..... So.... That's what? 6-7 Weeks after I sent it in. The frustrating thing was one of the things they said i was missing was my copy of my travel document but the copy was in there.....

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
On the outland applications people from the 11th are already recieving AORs. I think none of us will have to be too worried here and should expect an AOR around 60 days. Usually with AOR for inland its almost dead on 60 days, give or take a few, from the spreadsheets i've been looking at.

Reactions: Krysse

Baliharfarms

Feb 27, 2019
Hi guys
I am new to the forum.
I sent my application 22december
Received 24th december.
I got medical request today 27th feb.
no AOR.
I have booked medical for tomorrow.
Hope to be positive

Shayna22

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
AOR Received.
October 11,2017
Passport Req..
January 11,2018
LANDED..........
16-2-2018
My husband application was received on december 27,2018. AOR was on Feb 25 2019 and now medical request Feb. 27,2019

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
So....talked to a lady named Heidi at IRCC.....she told me that they are currently processing December 16th applicants. Explained to her that I know of some friends that sent in towards the end of December and that they have their AOR. Also explained that I just was curious if I had been assigned a temporary application number yet. She was hesitant to answer my question but after telling her I've been going through this process for 2 years and having the application already sent back to me once, I just wanted to verify that they had received it since I sent it by mail.

She FINALLY looked it up through my UCI number and was able to see that it has NOT been put into the system yet but it has been received and I did not have a temporary application number. I did ask her if I would have already received this back if there was an error and she didn't really give me an answer so once again, Im still sitting in limbo.

My application, just to advise those who haven't been reading back on the forums, is a bit complicated because I have a crazy ex who is refusing to let me get one of my daughter's birth certificate and won't allow her to get the medical exam even though I have explained to him that its just to process MY application and it doesn't affect her at all because she is a non-accompanying dependent.....I did send a letter of explanation with my application citing this and that in a few months I can at least go and get her birth certificate myself and send in later. I did not submit for the OWP because I just really felt it would convolude the process and only renewed my visitor record separately (approved thankfully pretty quickly) and felt that I could submit online or possibly flagpole it. I'm at the point that if I ever get the AOR, I'm just going to apply for the OWP online because I'm literally so stressed with this whole process that I want to scream.....

Thank you everyone for your support. This forum has been absolutely awesome but I really just feel like my application is SO complicated that I'm going to end up getting it back again and have to restart everything all over again.....
And now I'm not showing up in ecas..... . I hope it's just a glitch....
Try using cic my account. Or call them

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
I haven't been able to link my account so i don't know.... I'll try signing into my cic first and linking again..... I've been reading and others had this happen in other years and it wasn't always a bad thing.... It can mean your file had been transferred... Crosses fingers and prays

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
I haven't been able to link my account so i don't know.... I'll try signing into my cic first and linking again..... I've been reading and others had this happen in other years and it wasn't always a bad thing.... It can mean your file had been transferred... Crosses fingers and prays
Im sending my best wishes for you

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Thank you. Still can't link it through my husband's or my account so no clue. I'm just praying that it doesn't mean they are sending it back....

ramaro7

Mar 15, 2018
I am not able to see the status using receipt number in ecas. Nor I am able to link the application using personal and passport details. Any clue what I may be missing?