+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

rajesh_canada

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Am worried last time they return my application because of missing signature . I send back all application and new updated form .Canda post confirmed 9 th January2019 received. Wait and see what happening this time . I don't have Lawyer am doing my self .
Inland +OWP

Spouse.Canada

Feb 19, 2019
I believe 2 month is normal which means 8 weeks. Let’s wait, and then start worrying.
Regarding the return of application, I think if you don’t get it back by 4 to 5 weeks, then you are ok.

Reactions: Krysse

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hey, I have a question for you regarding returned apps. How long did it take for yours to get returned to you last time?
We sent ours in the end of November 2017, I don't really remember but i think it was pretty close to Christmas when we got it back, about 4-5 weeks

Reactions: Imjennah

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
hmm sounds fair. theres always the anxiety of recieving and app back so I just kinda hope and pray its around 5 weeks average so I can say im in the clear lol

Reactions: Krysse

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi guys Im here again with a very delicate situation. Its my friend, I gave her this site to come on and ask questions about her issue but she's afraid.

She came here in 2016 as visitor to be her Canadian boyfriend of 5 years at the time. Apparently he was supposed to sponsor her but they had disputes throughout 2016 going into 2017. In 2017, hurricane irma destroyed her country and without any help from the boyfriend and no other choice, she applied for refugee. Between that time she was working and they were sorting things out. In September 2018 she received a letter that her hearing was in january. Her boyfriend felt so bad that he didnt help her at the time and decided to start putting things in place to start the spousal sponsorship process. They mailed it out in January and also she got rejected by IRB and had no grounds of credibility. The case was referred to federal court, she's going in for judicial review.
Now guys bare with me.
Can you tell me what can happen here and what she can do? Her lawyer told her to apply for H&C as well so she's getting that application together.
No help??

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
No help??
Honestly your friends situation is really complex and we are all (relatively) new here. If you want an answer from one of the veteran members, who will have more insight, post this as its own unique thread in family spousal sponsorship. I hope you get the help you need :)

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
I believe 2 month is normal which means 8 weeks. Let’s wait, and then start worrying.
Regarding the return of application, I think if you don’t get it back by 4 to 5 weeks, then you are ok.
Hey,

Just in general, after I've called the customer service line (that was excruciatingly long to reach an agent, but at the end when i reach them they were really helpful) he told me the application is in the system, does it mean they won't send it back?
Received by CIC 16/01/19
Thank you,

Spouse.Canada

Feb 19, 2019
Mine is the same date as yours? Did you receive AOR? Did you check the website using your receipt information to see if it is available online?

Hereshoping77

Feb 15, 2019
Ohhhh weird I was looking on the December inland spreadsheet someone entered it that’s why I thought we were in January applications now

Hereshoping77

Feb 15, 2019
Ohhhh weird I was looking on the December inland spreadsheet someone entered it that’s why I thought we were in January applications now