+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
Still nothing. It seems like you're always a couple of hours ahead of me haha!
haha you and I have been receiving everything on the same days so far and I'm sure you will receive it sometime today. If it's delayed by 3 hours... maybe they do it because of the time difference?? ;)

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Congrats everyone. Looks like the process is moving along well for many Jan applicants.

I applied with a law firm, so I don’t think I can check Ecas or link anything. Wondering if all emails (AOR etc) will go through the firm as well or come directly to sponsor?

Thanks!

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Congrats everyone. Looks like the process is moving along well for many Jan applicants.

I applied with a law firm, so I don’t think I can check Ecas or link anything. Wondering if all emails (AOR etc) will go through the firm as well or come directly to sponsor?

Thanks!
If you have a representative, you can't link your application on GCKey, but you should be able to access ECAS (it doesn't have as much detail though).

Reactions: paladinav

rockysef

Jan 8, 2019
Hi Everybody,

I sent my PR+OWP at January and linked my PR 7th (AOR) March perfectly. However I did not hear anything about my OWP. In my account, "Application Type" shows "Permanent Residency". There is nothing about OWP. I tried to link my OWP separately through below;

Temporary Residence---->
Work Permit and Extension---->
Open (initial application or extension)--->
Applied for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law partner in Canada"

I couldn't linked my application with this route. Is it correct pathway to do that? or do I have to linked my OWP and check the updates separately in my account?

If you share your experiences or your opinions, I would be highly appreciated.

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi Everybody,

I sent my PR+OWP at January and linked my PR 7th (AOR) March perfectly. However I did not hear anything about my OWP. In my account, "Application Type" shows "Permanent Residency". There is nothing about OWP. I tried to link my OWP separately through below;

Temporary Residence---->

I couldn't linked my application with this route. Is it correct pathway to do that? or do I have to linked my OWP and check the updates separately in my account?

Yes, you need to link the OWP application separately. Looks like you are choosing the right options, and make sure you use PA's information and UCI!

Reactions: rockysef

cmvalle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi Everybody,

Temporary Residence---->

That’s exactly how I linked mine yesterday. I was trying to link it using my first and last name and it wouldn’t work. Then, I tried using my UCI and last name and it worked! It could have been because that was when they put it into the system though haha.

Reactions: rockysef

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013

Thanks!
You can always check both PA and Sponsor from ECAS once you receive your file number. I could do that when i got my PR last year

Reactions: paladinav