+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
  1. I checked online and I saw this massage.Is it AOR??We received your application for permanent residence on January 31, 2019.

Flori-Ana

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
  1. I checked online and I saw this massage.Is it AOR??We received your application for permanent residence on January 31, 2019.
That's a good question, but I guess the acknowledment of receipt (AoR) represents more than this: it means that the application is complete (contains the required forms and documents). Please, anyone correct me or add some more detail to my definition!

Reactions: mahdikhademi

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
That's a good question, but I guess the acknowledment of receipt (AoR) represents more than this: it means that the application is complete (contains the required forms and documents). Please, anyone correct me or add some more detail to my definition!
AOR email comes to sponsor- it says “ this confirms your application to sponsor.....”. On top left corner of the email it mentioned UCI no. Of sponsor And application no. Too. In our case we linked p and owp both first and next day we got AOR.

cmvalle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
No, I checked the online service using GCKey. Check yours!
It still hasn’t been approved. Do you currently hold a work permit? I wonder if it has to do with the fact that mine is expiring tomorrow. Hopefully it will be accepted soon though!

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Im the 25th... has anyone else seen movement who applied after the 24th?

I have been using PA info and UCI# and nothing on ecas or gckey yet.

So close yet so far!

Reactions: LightRose

GodSend

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Got notification request for Medical. So exciting. Been trying to get the forms they supplied via the online services. Every time for last 2-3 hours when I try to check Application Status I get a 502 gateway timeout after 45 seconds. Tell me this isent a government run operation :|

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Got notification request for Medical. So exciting. Been trying to get the forms they supplied via the online services. Every time for last 2-3 hours when I try to check Application Status I get a 502 gateway timeout after 45 seconds. Tell me this isent a government run operation :|
I cant check mines either. It says experiencing technical difficulties.