+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

i_am_oasa

Feb 27, 2013
What does the email that says your interview will be on July 9 look like? I received my inland landing letter and all it says is that the Vancouver office will contact me later to make an appointment.
The landing interview email is a separate email that will state date and time of landing interview, we will get it any moment from now, nothing to worry about

Last edited:
Reactions: cmvalle

digbysa

Jan 9, 2019
Odd question. I am the primary applicant and my wife is my sponsor. She has access to the system and it says decision made. I have my personal GCKey from my own study visas. If I try and link an existing paper application, whenever I put in my information it is not able to find it. Not sure if I should try and contact them to fix that or if it is not supposed to be linked there.

Also, do I need to pay the $490 before I will get an invitation? Should I pay it asap or is it possible to hold off until after the interview?

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 sep 2012.. passport received on 8 oct
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct

Spouse.Canada

Feb 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am January 16, no AIP yet,
I am in the process of reviewing eligibility requirements and Background check.
Is it normal?
Is interview landing necessary for everyone?
Thanks

Reactions: xan

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
I am applying for an OWP + PR. In the employment section of the OWP app it asks for 10 years of employment history. I am currently on a Working holiday visa so for my current job, should the end date be the end of the working holiday visa? Or should I put todays date?

Also, on the document checklist for PR, there is a section for police certificates. There is a checkbox beside "the country you have lived in in the last 6 months" aka Canada for me, and the country "you have lived most of your life" aka Belgium. Each of these have checkboxes beside them. I have a police certificate for Belgium but below those 2 boxes, there is another checkbox that says "police certificates are not required at this time from Canada if you've lived there for the last 6 months. check if this box applies to you". Do we then check the previous box about living in Canada for 6 months AND this one?

cmvalle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I am applying for an OWP + PR. In the employment section of the OWP app it asks for 10 years of employment history. I am currently on a Working holiday visa so for my current job, should the end date be the end of the working holiday visa? Or should I put todays date?
I don't think it really matters that much. I would just use the same date as the application.