MD request: March 6th
MD done: March 9th
OWP Approval: March 28th
OWP received: April 2nd
AIP with fingerprint RCMP/back home Police request: May 2nd
SA approval: May 10th
submitted police check documents: May 19th
DM on both sides: June 10th, 2019
What visa office did your file have to get transferred to?

xan

Mar 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am January 16, no AIP yet,
I am in the process of reviewing eligibility requirements and Background check.
Is it normal?
Is interview landing necessary for everyone?
Thanks[/QUOTE.
Hi everyone,

I am January 16, no AIP yet,
I am in the process of reviewing eligibility requirements and Background check.
Is it normal?
Is interview landing necessary for everyone?
Thanks
Same here , 16 jan applicant

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
My COPR/landing interview is July 2 at 9 am in Edmonton.
Now when you did receive the letter, it was an email or or in mail?
Second question:
Did it say on your ecas we sent a correspond for the landing letter or it did not mention the letter?

Thank you for your time,

Dewey323

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Now when you did receive the letter, it was an email or or in mail?
Second question:
Did it say on your ecas we sent a correspond for the landing letter or it did not mention the letter?

Thank you for your time,
I received the following in an email on Monday June 17th from CIC-Edmonton.

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on: July 2, 2019 at 9:00am.Please be prepared to wait up to 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

ECAS also states a letter has be mailed. I have not received that letter yet.

Reactions: Mbm92 and Kylger

Kristina84

Mar 10, 2019
Eligibility passed today!! Just got the letter but the GCkey hasn't been updated yet, there was a ghost update about an hour after I got the message.
I got mine today too, Jan 19 applicant. We had request for additional documents, so I guess we're good and once the background check is completed we're getting the DMs

Reactions: zms13 and Kylger

zms13

Mar 7, 2019
I got mine today too, Jan 19 applicant. We had request for additional documents, so I guess we're good and once the background check is completed we're getting the DMs
Yes - from other posts it doesn't seem like it will be too long either.

We had to resubmit the OWP for a missing fee and today they also started reviewing eligibility on that as well. So hopefully that will get approved soon!

Reactions: Kylger

Kylger

Apr 29, 2019

We had to resubmit the OWP for a missing fee and today they also started reviewing eligibility on that as well. So hopefully that will get approved soon!
Congrats on AIP! and thank you for sharing your OWP status!! I am a January 24 applicant and we had to resend the OWP received on March 27th so as you can imagine we are sitting on the edge of our seats for either AIP or OWP!!

Reactions: zms13

zms13

Mar 7, 2019
Congrats on AIP! and thank you for sharing your OWP status!! I am a January 24 applicant and we had to resend the OWP received on March 27th so as you can imagine we are sitting on the edge of our seats for either AIP or OWP!!
Thank you!! Hopefully you hear something this week, our timelines are close. I know, its been difficult waiting for the process to move forward without the OWP

Reactions: Kylger

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019

Hi! When did you resubmit your owp and when it was received? Hope you dont mind me asking. Thanks!

smrtphusr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
January 24 applicant here. Received eligibility passed letter today and a call from a very kind Immigration agent saying everything is fine and that my application is being processed without any issues. Good start for a Monday :)
ok do you get an email? i hope we get to hear some good news this week. congrats!

anybody from january that had to submit additional proof of relationship documents? hope that doesnt put us behind

Reactions: Winterberg

sevs

Mar 21, 2019
ok do you get an email? i hope we get to hear some good news this week. congrats!

anybody from january that had to submit additional proof of relationship documents? hope that doesnt put us behind
Thank you! Yes, I received a email notification from the system that I have a new message.
I also had to submit additional documents on June 14th (police clearance reports from two countries even tho I did not live there for 6 month) and thought it would put me behind everyone but seems that it didn't. Good luck to you!