+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi
Our PR+work permit application was returned to us. The reason is one of the sign was missing.
Do they review the entire application before sending it back? we were just wondering if they would come up with new issues later once we resend it after signing. Does anyone have an idea?
Also can anyone please guide what all forms n docs were submitted for work permit? Just want to be sure this time
Never assume they review everything before sending it back. In the past they have sent back without doing a full review.

mrowkamb16

Feb 12, 2019
Hi, I have question to applicants in Quebec.
April 9 sent provincial application with CSQ
April 30 payment withdrawn from my Credit card

I guess that they withdrawal immigration fee after approval, how many weeks will take to get CSQ letter?
Thank you in advance!

Apr 10, 2019
Hi ,Is there anyone here like my situation?
My application was received in January 31.
I add 155$workpermit fee online.And they confirmed it by email.
I didn’t receive AOR YET,
I tried to linked but I couldn’t

Hi Buddy,
I am an inland March 2019applicant, I also did not paid $155 fees upfront and sent via webform later. They confirmed it via email. I received an AoR on 2nd May. My question is did you get OWP or you had to resend it?

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi, I have question to applicants in Quebec.
April 9 sent provincial application with CSQ
April 30 payment withdrawn from my Credit card

I guess that they withdrawal immigration fee after approval, how many weeks will take to get CSQ letter?
Thank you in advance!
They will send you an receipt and they wrote it takes 25 days

Reactions: mrowkamb16

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I just came back from a holiday. Went to visit my parents for 2 weeks in the Netherlands. Had absolutely no issues getting back into the country. Didn't even had to show my passport or work permit haha.
This is the 5th time I travelled to Canada and I got only 1 stamp in my passport. :rolleyes:

Dm on sponsorship. Requesting a police certificate and RCMP fingerprints. Jan applications are moving now. Good luck everyone :)

Mine 4th of Jan
Wow! That's really fast! Keep us updated :D

Reactions: Mbm92 and Flori-Ana

Mancoyvib

Star Member
May 15, 2017
this is my current status application received January 25
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Mbm92

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I’m from Jordan. Applied From Mississauga: I only have ecas status timeline, sorry!

On PR (In Process):
  1. We received MB’s application for permanent residence on January 4, 2019.
  2. We started processing MB's application on May 2, 2019. (The date here change from 27of Feb,2019 to May 2)
  3. We sent MB medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent MB a letter on May 2, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
On SA (DM):
  1. We received your application to sponsor MB on January 4, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on February 27, 2019.

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi i just opened my gckey and i have a new message and updated my application
January 24th . They started reviewing my application and background check started.. i hope its a good thing

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
And i got a letter to Ircc that i passed the eligiblity for permanent resident and requesting a police clearance from my home country

Rehul

Apr 11, 2019
My application was received on 15th Jan and I received my Aor on 6th Mar and passed my medical on 29th March. After that I have not got any update neither have I received my OWP. Is someone with the same timeline.