+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

issorv

Mar 21, 2017
I received my AOR on March 20, and got my owp returned in March 26 (resubmitted on the same day) was able to link last April 25. I applied through mail so just waiting for 111days to make a ff up. Since they often say to make a ff up only when the promised date has exceeded. Should I phone them regardless?
Oh I see. I thought your OWP was submitted January. Maybe give them another 3-4 more weeks. If there's still no update after, maybe then, you can call to ask for updates. Here's IRCC's number +1 888-242-2100 then 1-1-1-3 for work permit application.

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Oh I see. I thought your OWP was submitted January. Maybe give them another 3-4 more weeks. If there's still no update after, maybe then, you can call to ask for updates. Here's IRCC's number +1 888-242-2100 then 1-1-1-3 for work permit application.

Thank you! Originally submitted January but due to missing payment it was returned to me.

Huyoen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Thank you! Originally submitted January but due to missing payment it was returned to me.
OMG SAME! !! ! Although I was upset as I swear up and down down and up again that I included the payment on my app but my guess is the pr officer took everything including my owp receipt and then sent it back saying I didn't pay..... I did ! All I did was reprint my receipt and sent them the app once more!

I managed to link my app finally on gckey but it keeps showing online application instead of owp? I did link it as a owp and the application number starts as W but when I look inside, pretty much no info and it's blank aside from the app number. Is yours the same ?

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
OMG SAME! !! ! Although I was upset as I swear up and down down and up again that I included the payment on my app but my guess is the pr officer took everything including my owp receipt and then sent it back saying I didn't pay..... I did ! All I did was reprint my receipt and sent them the app once more!

I managed to link my app finally on gckey but it keeps showing online application instead of owp? I did link it as a owp and the application number starts as W but when I look inside, pretty much no info and it's blank aside from the app number. Is yours the same ?

In my case I didnt know i need to pay the OWP holder fee, so payment was insufficient.

I think it is normal that you will see your owp as if it was sent online, even you sent it through mail some members here told me that.

Just click on "check application status" you will see information or statuses just like your PR. Like

We will send you a message once we start reviewing your elegibility
You do not need medical exam
You do not need biometrics
We will send you a message once final decision has been made.

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Same status here since April 25th (exactly. 90days on that day) No approval yet. Sad!
Oh so your status on OWP didnt change to "we are reviewing your eligivility". You are still at "we will message you when we start reviewing eligibility". These are two different statuses.

I submitted this OWP January 31st.

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Oh so your status on OWP didnt change to "we are reviewing your eligivility". You are still at "we will message you when we start reviewing eligibility". These are two different statuses.

I submitted this OWP January 31st.

Yes, they are not reviewing yet since Apr 25.

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Yes, they are not reviewing yet since Apr 25.
Okay. Just expect 3-4 month processing time from when they received the application. Good luck!

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Okay. Just expect 3-4 month processing time from when they received the application. Good luck!
I just called the CIC today. For the information of everybody let me correct some of the false information being shared here when your OWP app is returned.

If you sent your OWP+PR and say for example the owp was returned to you, then you sent them back immediately it is NOT TRUE that you need to count another 4 months from the day you resubmitted it.
They will consider the date when you originally sent both apps.

If you DID NOT APPLY FOR PR and just OWP app, for some reasons they returned it to you, IT IS TRUE you will be waiting another 4 months again from the date you resubmitted, it is mainly because your application didnt come with any PR app.

Hope this helps!

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
I just called the CIC today. For the information of everybody let me correct some of the false information being shared here when your OWP app is returned.

If you sent your OWP+PR and say for example the owp was returned to you, then you sent them back immediately it is NOT TRUE that you need to count another 4 months from the day you resubmitted it.
They will consider the date when you originally sent both apps.

If you DID NOT APPLY FOR PR and just OWP app, for some reasons they returned it to you, IT IS TRUE you will be waiting another 4 months again from the date you resubmitted, it is mainly because your application didnt come with any PR app.

Hope this helps!
I hope it is true! We need to confirm with others whom had OWP apps returned.

But if you sent the OWP separate from PR it is a new timeline as you are sending a new one. Just concurring your statement!

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
any update from early Jan applicants?
passed medical exam but nothing as of yet. this is the dragging part i suppose until background check starts
I'm still eagerly waiting for the next step. How long does the background check starts after Medical passed? Does anybody have an idea?

hkharoud

Mar 21, 2019
Hi
Our PR+work permit application was returned to us. The reason is one of the signature was missing.
Do they review the entire application before sending it back? we were just wondering if they would come up with new issues later once we resend it after signing. Does anyone have an idea?
Also can anyone please guide what all forms n docs were submitted for work permit? Just want to be sure this time