+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi Guys, could anyone please advise how to fulfill the 2 requirements for joint habitation if the spouse is on a visitor visa status in Canada.

I only have a Rental lease with both of our names. Other than that, my spouse is not able to get a joint bank account/telephone/internet, etc. as she's on a visitor visa.

Greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

Cypher909

Mar 28, 2021
Hi Guys, could anyone please advise how to fulfill the 2 requirements for joint habitation if the spouse is on a visitor visa status in Canada.

I only have a Rental lease with both of our names. Other than that, my spouse is not able to get a joint bank account/telephone/internet, etc. as she's on a visitor visa.

Hi! Does your spouse have any mail that comes to the address?

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018

You can get bank account with TD on visitor status and use that as a proof

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
You can get bank account with TD on visitor status and use that as a proof
awesome! I didn't think of contacting other banks after my bank (Scotia) refused, thinking this would be a standard practice.
I'll try with TD right away., thanks so much.

Ara29

Aug 17, 2019
I got the prearrival letter today, Feb 22,2022! Not sure if it means anything though!
Hello friends, just updating, COPR updated on ecas and the other link. It shows the document expiry date (Feb 2024) and document number. I still have to receive the email. Hope it all happens for us soon.

Reactions: vv12026

vv12026

Aug 31, 2021
Hello friends, just updating, COPR updated on ecas and the other link. It shows the document expiry date (Feb 2024) and document number. I still have to receive the email. Hope it all happens for us soon.
my COPR got updated on new Tracking portal as well. Hope we will get a portal soon

Reactions: Ara29

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi, can I send the biometric fee receipt on GC key ? Is there a way to do that or It has to go through webform????

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi, I got a biometric fee reminder again, I got once on dec 20 when I got my AOR and now again. I sent them the receipt two times once in January and once in February. I have no idea what is happening and what should I do now :(

I paid total $1135 back in July and attached that receipt in my paper application and sent them the receipt in January and February as well.

*only difference is before I got fee reminder in my email as my account was not connected online and now I got it in myGC key account.

My consultant told me to pay again $85 for biometrics and send both receipts along with the fee reminders and screenshot of the previously submitted receipt on webform but I am not sure what difference that would make. she told me to take a refund for one unused biometric fee later. Please suggest what should I do? Thanks you!!