+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

bmohanty

Jul 30, 2014
What does Pending registration mean on the online account? I linked the paper application to the online account but see that it is showing pending registration.

No idea what that means though.

Second question: we have scheduled a medical test in the coming days. Does the doctor send the report directly to CIC or will they give us a copy and we have to upload it to CIC?

appreciate any advice.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
What does Pending registration mean on the online account? I linked the paper application to the online account but see that it is showing pending registration.

No idea what that means though.

Second question: we have scheduled a medical test in the coming days. Does the doctor send the report directly to CIC or will they give us a copy and we have to upload it to CIC?

appreciate any advice.
I had the same message and it changed to summitted the next day. Yes once medicals are done, results are sent from physician to IRCC, you dont need to do anything.

Reactions: bmohanty

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi, here is our timeline of inland paper application looks like-

Application Received- Aug 10th
Temporary file no. received- Sep 4th
Permanent file no. received- Dec 18th (I'm guessing its AOR)
Biometrics fee reminder- 21st Dec morning
Biometric fee reminder, medical examination reminder (says proof of exam must be sent), right of permanent residence fee reminder- 21st Dec evening

I connected the paper PR application with an online account and it says medical passed on 18th Dec, I think it is because they have one medical of mine which was sent for another permit around 4 years ago.
I connected OWP with an online account which shows just processing.

Now the thing is I have not received a biometrics request yet, even I paid all the fees mentioned above all together $1135

Should I send them the proof again? it says to disregard the message if already paid, ok I waited, but did not get a biometrics request.

I don't have to do medical again since I did it once years ago so they already passed me on the 18th dec as they found one probably but why are they asking for proof on 21st if its passed,
Like should I disregard the email by thinking that I'm already passed or should I send them proof and receipts.

Moreover, my online account says we don't need anything from you if we do we will send you a message. So kinda confused here, If anyone can give some advice I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance :)

2021PR

Jun 19, 2021
Is there any *INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *OCTOBER 2021* group here or whatsapp?
I couldn't find one and I'm looking to connect with the group who applied in 1st week of Oct'21 Spouse Inland with OWP.

vincent99

Feb 23, 2021
Is anyone here tried to link his application but it is say NOT FOUNDED. and on Ecas say's Medical Exam Received

pskamboj97

Sep 30, 2018
Hi Guys! Hope everyone's application is processing well! Is there any updates after medical passed and aor on Jan 13,2022?