+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

Jisha k john

Dec 1, 2021
Hi there,
I just received the Submission Confirmation Letter from IRCC indicating our application for PR under the Common-Law Inland was received on Sep 14, 2021. We also received a Temporary Application No. and now waiting for the AOR.
Did you received the AOR yet???

Jisha k john

Dec 1, 2021
Hey I submitted the application on sept 15 th and received submission confirmation on Oct 1st.. but after that no response for cic reg aor ?? Wt to do now??

Tiger2000

Oct 2, 2021
Hey I submitted the application on sept 15 th and received submission confirmation on Oct 1st.. but after that no response for cic reg aor ?? Wt to do now??
Same timelines as you. Sent in application in Sep'21 and temp AOR on Oct 1. I understand August applicants are getting their paper AOR as we speak. We the September ones may be getting ours in Jan'22.

ABS24911

Jan 13, 2021
Hi guys
After receiving the AOR, how do we link the paper application to our online account ? Does the sponsor link it or the principal applicant? Using UCI or application number ? Please help me with some clarity on this process.

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
Hi guys
After receiving the AOR, how do we link the paper application to our online account ? Does the sponsor link it or the principal applicant? Using UCI or application number ? Please help me with some clarity on this process.

you link it to your GCkey
it can be either sponsor or Principal applicant, but i believe it can be only linked to one GCkey account,
there is a link which says link paper application select that

given that you have all the information ( AOR and UCI), you can use any combination which your feel your comfortable with

just remember the number of people on application is sponsor + Principal applicant + number of dependants

the spreadsheet has a guide on its first few tabs on linking

Good luck and congradulations

Reactions: ABS24911

Jisha k john

Dec 1, 2021
Hi guys
When did you applied?? And how long it took to receive aor??

ABS24911

Jan 13, 2021
you link it to your GCkey
it can be either sponsor or Principal applicant, but i believe it can be only linked to one GCkey account,
there is a link which says link paper application select that

given that you have all the information ( AOR and UCI), you can use any combination which your feel your comfortable with

just remember the number of people on application is sponsor + Principal applicant + number of dependants

the spreadsheet has a guide on its first few tabs on linking

Good luck and congradulations
Thanks a lot for your response. I am still having trouble connecting it online. I will try again using the guidelines. Also, I was wondering if the AOR email is received by the spouse or the PA?