+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
People I have one question, I'm moving to another address with my wife, I'm about the 6 months mark of the process, will be issue to moving out now?

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
People I have one question, I'm moving to another address with my wife, I'm about the 6 months mark of the process, will be issue to moving out now?
There is no issue in moving address you can either update your new mailing address under your GKEY account or you can contact IRCC and provide the new address over the phone

aplusk

Feb 6, 2019
Just saw that the background check has started. Still waiting on the OWP, fingers crossed, we get that soon.

Timeline Update:
Application Received: Dec 11
AOR: Feb 6
OWP Resubmitted (due to insufficient fees): Feb 12
OWP Application Received: Feb 13
MR received: Feb 15
Medical Done: Feb 20
Medical Passed: Mar 4

BGC Start: May 10

bruce_dmello

Dec 10, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have a weird one. December 10th 2018 Inland applicant., I just got a message from CIC requesting for a police clearance certificate.
The weird thing is I already submitted one as part of my application.

caq

Apr 24, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have a weird one. December 10th 2018 Inland applicant., I just got a message from CIC requesting for a police clearance certificate.
The weird thing is I already submitted one as part of my application.
Hi, wasn't it expired when you applied or didn't;t you travel to that country after the date that you got the PC?

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Just saw that the background check has started. Still waiting on the OWP, fingers crossed, we get that soon.

Timeline Update:
Application Received: Dec 11
AOR: Feb 6
OWP Resubmitted (due to insufficient fees): Feb 12
OWP Application Received: Feb 13
MR received: Feb 15
Medical Done: Feb 20
Medical Passed: Mar 4

BGC Start: May 10
You should have OWP eligibility starting within a few days! Goodluck!

Reactions: aplusk

Jadetol

Dec 3, 2018
Is there anyone who's a failed refugee claimant here who's review of eligibility has started? I'm confused, only thing on my ecas is "we have started processing your application on March 27". My package has not been returned and I heard that's a good thing. I also know because of my failed refugee status, it's extra screening for me. Just like to know I'm Ok or not alone lol...

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
Is there anyone who's a failed refugee claimant here who's review of eligibility has started? I'm confused, only thing on my ecas is "we have started processing your application on March 27". My package has not been returned and I heard that's a good thing. I also know because of my failed refugee status, it's extra screening for me. Just like to know I'm Ok or not alone lol...
My hubby is failed refugee claimant and out of status. He got married and sponsored by his ex wife but it didn't work out. His ex wife cancelled the sponsorship. We sent our application December 5th. Eligibility hasn't been started yet. Medical passed, reviewing additional documents and we sent rcmp clearance certificate based on fingerprints recently. I believe we're on harder situation but we keep praying.

Mancoyvib

Star Member
May 15, 2017
My hubby is failed refugee claimant and out of status. He got married and sponsored by his ex wife but it didn't work out. His ex wife cancelled the sponsorship. We sent our application December 5th. Eligibility hasn't been started yet. Medical passed, reviewing additional documents and we sent rcmp clearance certificate based on fingerprints recently. I believe we're on harder situation but we keep praying.
same situation here, but dont worry about it I know people that were in our situation and their sponsorship was approved some didnt even have a interview.