+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Idarar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Just saw that the background check has started. Still waiting on the OWP, fingers crossed, we get that soon.

Timeline Update:
Application Received: Dec 11
AOR: Feb 6
OWP Resubmitted (due to insufficient fees): Feb 12
OWP Application Received: Feb 13
MR received: Feb 15
Medical Done: Feb 20
Medical Passed: Mar 4

BGC Start: May 10
I feel like you gonna get approval tomorrow.resubmitted applications take 3months so hopefully in a day or so you will get it.
Goodluck

Reactions: aplusk

Idarar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have a weird one. December 10th 2018 Inland applicant., I just got a message from CIC requesting for a police clearance certificate.
The weird thing is I already submitted one as part of my application.
They do ask for police certificates sometimes bcoz some countries have 2 different types of police certificates
One which shows if there is any record on the applicants name
Secondary is the one which shows in pending(means any record pending) even though if your record is clear they will still ask for secondary

Jadetol

Dec 3, 2018
My hubby is failed refugee claimant and out of status. He got married and sponsored by his ex wife but it didn't work out. His ex wife cancelled the sponsorship. We sent our application December 5th. Eligibility hasn't been started yet. Medical passed, reviewing additional documents and we sent rcmp clearance certificate based on fingerprints recently. I believe we're on harder situation but we keep praying.
Ok. In my own part I have a child and married to d mum of my child and been together for a while. I know ours will take longer time though.

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I got an email to submit additional information they said they are missing Schedule A and PCC not sure whats going on it was submitted earlier but they are asking again....now the PCC is not valid anymore i need to apply through BLS for a new PCC they gave a form to send it to immigration to confirm that she is not claiming refugee status i showed the CIC letter stating its a sponsorship application still they want us to send this form to immigration. Once i get a reply from immigration then i can apply for PCC and they gave me only 2 weeks to respond to the letter for additional document request.

I am not sure i can get this PCC by 2 weeks should i send the old copy of my PCC with a explanation letter? stating that i have applied for new PCC and will take about 3 weeks to get it will that be enough or will they send the whole package back ?

I am just frustrated with this whole process they keep missing my documents

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Send
I got an email to submit additional information they said they are missing Schedule A and PCC not sure whats going on it was submitted earlier but they are asking again....now the PCC is not valid anymore i need to apply through BLS for a new PCC they gave a form to send it to immigration to confirm that she is not claiming refugee status i showed the CIC letter stating its a sponsorship application still they want us to send this form to immigration. Once i get a reply from immigration then i can apply for PCC and they gave me only 2 weeks to respond to the letter for additional document request.

I am not sure i can get this PCC by 2 weeks should i send the old copy of my PCC with a explanation letter? stating that i have applied for new PCC and will take about 3 weeks to get it will that be enough or will they send the whole package back ?

I am just frustrated with this whole process they keep missing my documents
the old one while u r waiting or working on the new with an explanation b4 the 2 weeks.

Reactions: Calm2019

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Send

the old one while u r waiting or working on the new with an explanation b4 the 2 weeks.
Well for time being i am going to submit my old PCC (Photocopy) with an explanation letter stating that i have submitted a request to BLS to get the new PCC. My concerns is that will they return my whole application back due to this PCC issue or will they wait until i submit the new PCC which may take 3 weeks to get... by providing a explanation letter will help ?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
My husband's application was received November 26 2018 and our landing interview at IRCC is Wednesday.
Congrats May I ask where is your Visa Office?or landing?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.