+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

Sam421

Jul 25, 2019
Hello all, could we apply Inland Spousal Sponsorship application online? If yes, how do we apply for open work permit?
Yes you can, I did. First you need to apply for Inland Spousal Sponsorship application online at new PR portal then apply for open work permit at cic.gc.ca, in client information you need to upload the PR fee receipt. This is only applicable if they already have a valid status in Canada, otherwise you would have to wait till PR application has been approved.

Full Instructions - Link

Amrutha Baby

Apr 19, 2022
Hi Guys,

Got a medical reminder letter (2nd time in 5 days) and so is that an error or should we send the medicals?The profile shows medical is passed.this letter doesn’t show any deadline or IME number or anything.just a reminder.so little worried as I got this same letter on 14th .
Inland:13 Feb 2022
AOR:March 23,2022
Biometrics:March 23, 2022
Pre arrival:31 March 2022
Medical and fee reminder letter:14 April 2022
Medical and fee reminder letter::19 April 2022
We have already paid the fee when we submitted the application.What should we do now?

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi, i got request to give address and pictures, My photographer gave me jpg instead of jpeg ?? Is it the same?

I called him he said it’s no difference but want to make sure.

Reactions: Kimbear

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi, i got request to give address and pictures, My photographer gave me jpg instead of jpeg ?? Is it the same?

I called him he said it’s no difference but want to make sure.
did you background check complete? ours still says processing.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
did you background check complete? ours still says processing.
My apologies, I couldn’t reply you yesterday.
Gc key- no change
New portal- everything is complete including background, they have issued me copr number but I haven’t got document yet.
I Hope for the best for you as well in upcoming couple days.
Hopefully we all get to see good news this month

Reactions: Kimbear

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
My apologies, I couldn’t reply you yesterday.
Gc key- no change
New portal- everything is complete including background, they have issued me copr number but I haven’t got document yet.
I Hope for the best for you as well in upcoming couple days.
Hopefully we all get to see good news this month
did you check ecas site too? sometimes one of them has something. that is the only way i found out sponsor was decision made.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Has anyone received actual mail after bio / medical and before PR card? Or is it just email and tracker? IT says they sent something march 28th and to allow for mail delays. but we never got anything from Canada Post.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Has anyone received actual mail after bio / medical and before PR card? Or is it just email and tracker? IT says they sent something march 28th and to allow for mail delays. but we never got anything from Canada Post.
That was for pre arrival services.

Sharmarohit5380

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hello everyone
I need some opinion. I am a canadian Permanent resident. My fiance is on study pemrit in canada. We are planning to get married soon. I’d like to know if I can apply for her PR (spousal sponsor) while she is already in study permit? Is she eligible to apply for work permit after I apply for her PR application?