*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Application sent: August 3, 2021

Application received (TAOR):August 10, 2021

AOR: December 15, 2021

Medical and RPRF reminder: December 16, 2021

Medical sent via webform: December 16, 2021 (had medical exam before)

Medical passed: February 8, 2022

Portal Invitation: February 8, 2022 (the letter said that my application is already APPROVED)

Pre-arrival services: February 9, 2022

PR Portal account log in: February 9, 2022 (i confirmed my address and uploaded my photo for the PR card)

ECOPR : February 10, 2022

PR Card: April 12, 2022
the quick question we did medicals for my spouse what is the next step? Portal invitation?

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
New tracker now says CLosed status on both applicant and sponsor. GCKEY just says final decision made no new letters. ECAS says my husband entered ETOBICOKE IRCC on the 9th. Portal still says photo under review.

gillnavi

Mar 9, 2022
Hello, I applied to sponser my husband in December, received AOR and medical request on Feb 23. Since then I am not able to link the file to gckey. Also, his background check was completed on April 9 as per the tracker. eligibility not started yet. Sponser eligibility is still not approved. Reading other people threads seems like sponser eligibilty got approved just after AOR. I am bit scared now. And no idea about OWP whether they start processing it or not. Anybody else here having same concerns?

Hanadeulset

Aug 3, 2021
the quick question we did medicals for my spouse what is the next step? Portal invitation?
that’s what happened with my application. That seemed to be the trend during those months i received my update. I saw some similar timelines or trend before. After medicals, we used to not receive our OWP and went straight to PR portal invitation. However, i believe the trend is quite different now.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hello, I applied to sponser my husband in December, received AOR and medical request on Feb 23. Since then I am not able to link the file to gckey. Also, his background check was completed on April 9 as per the tracker. eligibility not started yet. Sponser eligibility is still not approved. Reading other people threads seems like sponser eligibilty got approved just after AOR. I am bit scared now. And no idea about OWP whether they start processing it or not. Anybody else here having same concerns?
Sponsor approval comes very close to the END not with AOR.

Reactions: KJH85

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
It’s been around 50 days that I have received my portal invite and submitted picture and submitted my address in canada but there is no movement since then.

I originally paid $1135 but I received OWP without paying work permit fee, after couple weeks I got an email that “we have used work permit fee from the original amount paid ($1135) so please pay out standing balance” so in reply to that I did paid $255 right away.

5 days later I noticed I’ve received $245 back in my visa account, so I was really confused, I told my consultant she said if immigration need more fees they will let you know, but my theory is they used $255 fee for work permit from right of residence fee ($500) that’s why they sent me ) $245 back, even tho I’ve paid work permit $255 right away after they have informed me.

Now I don’t know what should I do like there is no movement so may be it’s because of there is money shortage if it’s the case why they are not letting me know, and why would they return my $245 without sending any email about it.

I’m just waiting for ecopr from last 50 days , it’s frustrating as there is no communication from there side.

Elisabet

Jan 13, 2021
Hello to All,

Has anyone got any update? last week I got an email with confirmation received of required documents that I sent back in April.
Seems like they take between 2-3 month to give an update (at least in my case)

Cheers