+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
In my PR portal in which i did submit picture for my PR card and declared I am in Canada, I logged in today I don't see my application, there is only one option to start new application.
Till yesterday i was able to see my application which was saying in review with ircc for my picture for my PR card.

After declaring Im in canada, I didnt even got copr its been more than 10 days. Im stressed now :( Like why i cant see my application in my pr portal ?

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
hey guys need advice....

everything has been complete on the new tracker since April 7th but i have not received any portal invite yet

do you think i should
1- persist and call IRCC ( tired multiple times but cant get through )
2- send a webform asking whats going on
3- contact MP
4- email the portal email mentioned above and ask when i will get my invite

thanks

WFish10

Jul 21, 2021
We are in same boat o. I saw everything as been completed on the new portal since March 28. I am yet to receive the invite. Have been calling but to no avail. I sent web form,but no response.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Today they asked for picture. finally at the finish line!

ECAS says decision made for both now. None of the other logins have news since March 29th. and no more date changes since the 2nd. No COPR yet either

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
We are in same boat o. I saw everything as been completed on the new portal since March 28. I am yet to receive the invite. Have been calling but to no avail. I sent web form,but no response.
dont do a webform you will delay. just wait and watch if the date changes on the tracker. I got a few date changes so did Joe before we got the news.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
hey guys need advice....

everything has been complete on the new tracker since April 7th but i have not received any portal invite yet

do you think i should
1- persist and call IRCC ( tired multiple times but cant get through )
2- send a webform asking whats going on
3- contact MP
4- email the portal email mentioned above and ask when i will get my invite

thanks
Just wait and check each day for date changes if you see a few means they are working and it should be soon.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
In my PR portal in which i did submit picture for my PR card and declared I am in Canada, I logged in today I don't see my application, there is only one option to start new application.
Till yesterday i was able to see my application which was saying in review with ircc for my picture for my PR card.

After declaring Im in canada, I didnt even got copr its been more than 10 days. Im stressed now :( Like why i cant see my application in my pr portal ?
my husband goofed and put the both dates of comming to canada same as this year lol. BUT his orignal date to Canada was in 2008 and many more since!

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
my husband goofed and put the both dates of comming to canada same as this year lol. BUT his orignal date to Canada was in 2008 and many more since!
They ask these dates to reply to the email and than they send portal invite ?? But they already asked for your picture that means you already opened your pr confirmation portal so which dates you talking about ?

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
They ask these dates to reply to the email and than they send portal invite ?? But they already asked for your picture that means you already opened your pr confirmation portal so which dates you talking about ?
no sorry it was part of the before picture thing. i just mentioned it. and hope it doesn't bite us in the butt.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
No copr. It’s been long time like more than 2 weeks since I’ve submitted picture and declaration of my presence in canada.

I heard people getting copr same day after declaring they are in canada.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
No copr. It’s been long time like more than 2 weeks since I’ve submitted picture and declaration of my presence in canada.

I heard people getting copr same day after declaring they are in canada.
My husband got his COPR today. But the picture still says in progress. Hope you get yours soon!